Barcelona Facepack

Preview;

Download here - View attachment 107785

Pack contains;

20 players found HERE
2 Staff, Guardiola and Vilanova

There is no config.

Sorry m8, its PORTRAIT style and its all explained in the template manual.
This isn't the right style. sorry for your work but its not good enough.

You also have 2 look at clubwebsites for first team and reserves.
For Barcelona you can easily find 35 players with decent pictures.

Please try again

Sorry for causing such problems guys but I won't be doing either Chelsea or Real Madrid as I just realised I am going to be too busy. So, below is what I have done so far of the Chelsea pack so someone can continue from where I was up to. Sorry again. And by the way are the ones I have done of Chelsea ok?? If not someone else can just restart :)

View attachment 107806

need a skin that this works properly on

If u follow the steps in the 'Panel sinstall - manual' it must work for every skin.
(dont forget to backup the original panels map)

I like this style, but I also see it being better with an action shot in there rather than a portrait. The action shot brings it to life more, whereas the portrait looks standard, if you know what I mean.

And for everyone...

please read the template manual, before u begin makin your facepacks.
It's a lot of work, and we have respect for everyone, but we can only use facepacks made in the right df11 portrait style. :)

In the template manual, u will also find great sources where u will find HQ portrait photos for many many players.

Keep up the good work! :D

@ Stuw: Action photos are great, but we use that style in the df10 template.;)

If you read your OP, it specifies it doesn't have to be portrait. I refraned from mentioning earlier but I think you comment of 'this isn't good enough' was harsh, as my facepack was actually ok. It took some effort. I think you forgot I was the one doing you a favour mate, not the other way around.

I won't be redoing them. You told me you wanted portrait then forwarded me to non portrait photos. Sorry mate but I've now done 2 packs, feel free to look elsewhere.

Yeah I understand.

Hope you will keep continue making tho :)

Sadly I won't, I like the idea of your facepack. They will be great. But when you asked me for portrait and then direct me to non portrait after I do them, kindy took the **** if I'm honest mate. I wish you best of luck though, I'll probably download these when they are complete.

I can do the Barcelona one instead if you want.

I'll do the Barca ones :)

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

Please can I do them Nathan :)

toddzy, I think you have misunderstand me, I don't want you to change to non-protrait, the link I gave you shows portrait pics too, & it was those I thought you should remake.

If you click on portrait on Victor valdes for example, there is coming a Huge nice HQ portrait pic.

Hope you understand me now

I'll do the Barca ones :)

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

Please can I do them Nathan :)

Unfortunately I have already started :S.

Postit-template-3.png

Download

Last edited: