Status
Not open for further replies.

adnarim

Reaction score
I just ask people to create a new Diablo.
Please try.

The Diablo tactic was created in past CM/FM editions. Similar to 'Mr Hough' of FM 2010, it was considered 'the unbeatable' tactic.

Hopefully nobody will. It's a bit like playing on FIFA and putting it on the easiest setting. No fun what so ever!

When I saw the OP i thought "Well uhm Diablo 3 is in the making, be patient."

If I knew how he had done. There are very capable people to create an unbeatable tactic. I ask these people who try to create one.

If I knew how he had done. There are very capable people to create an unbeatable tactic. I ask these people who try to create one.

FM now is more than just tactics. Team talks, team blend etc play a huge part in the game.

most of these people, such as JP Woody, TheBetterHalf, tend to create tactics to play the game the realistic way so your chances of getting one are slim to none

It's better to do it yourself. Be patient and keep trying. It's much more rewarding when you find a winning formula

I know that's why I ask you try to create an unbeatable tactic. It need not be realistic. Then whoever wants to play with tactical play, who does not want to play do not play.

to be honest, not sure if there's such a thing as an unbeatable tactic. Successful yes, unbeatable no (unless someone can prove me wrong of course-I'm not a genius. just use basics)

Maybe you're right but at that time did not have the same knowledge they have now.

You can't make an "unbeatable" tactic in the later installments. The AI pick up on it too quickly yo use for an entire season, you would need 2-3 tactics to successfully even mimic an unbeatable tactic.

Last edited:
Do not know if it's good as you say. I think you have to figure out where the AI fails. For me it's impossible but I think for some geniuses who hang around here is possible.

You can't make an "ubeatable" tactic in the later installments. The AI pick up on it too quickly yo use for an entire season, you would need 2-3 tactics to successfully even mimic an unbeatable tactic.

This guys gave the smartest advice (A)

Status
Not open for further replies.