Votes: 80 49.4%
  • Iniesta

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Xavi

Votes: 36 22.2%
  • Other (Specify)

Votes: 30 18.5%

• Total voters
How many assists and goals did Sneijder get? Anybody know.

He got 8 goals for Inter in all competitions last season plus 4 this season, plus 5 in the World Cup. He got around 25 assists in all last season including the World Cup, but can't find the exact number..

Sneijder had a great season, but after the world cup, he was out of power and the ballon d'or winner should play well for the whole season. He should have been under the 3 best, but I think that Messi was better. Messi scored 47 goals and that doesn't happen in every season. I think it doesn't really matter who of the three (Xavi, Iniesta, Messi) win the title, because all of them played a great season. I think this isn't really a price for Messi but for the FC Barcelona

Honourable mention to David Villa, purely because he had a great season and a great world cup

Absolutely deserved, there is not any doubt that he is the best.

Higuain should be in the XI of the world, he did score more goals and give more assist than Villa last year, Higuain is the most underrated striker in the world, and the best.

Anyone know the best 11 this year i couldnt find it only last years :/

Anyone know the best 11 this year i couldnt find it only last years :/

Casillas
Maicon Pique Lucio Puyol
Xavi Iniesta Sneijder
Messi --------------------- Ronaldo
Villa​

Technically all three won it. Without Xavi, Messi wouldn't get as much of the ball. Without Messi, too many people would be all over the other two in the middle. Without Iniesta, Xavi would have to pass to someone else. They all compliment each other so well, that they are the ideal three to have. Sneijder had a good year, but the Barca boys were better, even though Inter beat Barca, which was down to the guy who won the Manager of the Year award.

Couldn't give a toss who won it tbh, Heskey can have it for all I care..

Casillas
Maicon Pique Lucio Puyol
Xavi Iniesta Sneijder
Villa​

slightly depressing that none of those players play in the PL :/

Casillas

Maicon Pique Lucio Puyol
Xavi Iniesta Sneijder

Villa​

I dont agree with this team... Well i do but Puyol LB? Take Pique off , put Puyol there and put Coentrão or Bale as LB.

Bale hasent been good enough all year just past 6 months
evra or cole would be LB IMO

Bale > Cole
Please be serious. Bale has had one good season. Cole has consistently been one of, if not the best, left back in the world for quite some time.

Welcome back to planet earth.

Sneijder not being in the Top 3 was enough of a joke.
He definately should of won it.

Even though I hate both, Cole is miles better than Bale.