Diego Milito "Rooney is over-rated"

there is no way on earth you can argue that crouch is a better player than torres

in all fairness to him. i think he was more trying to show how stats can be decieving and mis leading. no one in there right mind would argue that crouch > Torres that is just stupid

Like reading the english cricket team sheet.

No matter what happened over the past 2 weeks, i still honestly think Wayne is in one of the "elite" players off world football. he has had 4 bad games. where he has been not fully fit and played in a system he doesnt like. Yes he has under achieved but so has every england player. So are we going to start slating them all now?

The rooney torres comparison is stupid btw. They are completely different players, with different stregths and weakness.:mad:
i know its very difficult to compare what they do. im making a VERY general comparsion.

RE germany, not that different from the england football team...

rooney is as english as ozil is german

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

in all fairness to him. i think he was more trying to show how stats can be decieving and mis leading. no one in there right mind would argue that crouch > Torres that is just stupid
this i agree with. as the saying goes: there are lies, **** lies, and statistics

I don't think a person's ethnicity should rule out what countries he can play for. He should be eligible for any nation he's got parents from, as many players, e.g. Assou-Ekotto, don't feel at home in the nation they were raised in. And of course players should be able to play for the country they were raised in. However, I can understand fans who don't want players who are domiciled through their playing careers, e.g. Nacho Novo, to wear their country's colours.