Second season with Derby (1st in the PL)

Overall a good season. Started with Sir Goalalot but changed to DS Overload Madness 4-4-1-1 around christmas. Most goals but needles to say that too many conceded. A few times played with high defence line and changed mentality to counter otherwise didnt change a thing.

You should try with highly structured, defensively much more solid.

you only need to download 2 files and import them from FM.. I'm lazy myself but this just adds new dimensions to lazy :).

I have been using this with Liverpooland must say i think its the best Tactic around and trust me i have used them all but thisis champ . Home away and in Europe in does the business , 14 pt clear in the prem now having just smashed Arseanl my challengers for the title this year in 2nd place

which one are you using?
I have been using this with Liverpooland must say i think its the best Tactic around and trust me i have used them all but thisis champ . Home away and in Europe in does the business , 14 pt clear in the prem now having just smashed Arseanl my challengers for the title this year in 2nd place

Highly structured or normal?

I think you have cracked the game.
I've tested mostly the 442 final highly structured and it's success all over the place !

Currently destroying the Greek League with AEK, predicted 5th.
Same with Liverpool, Nantes and Bursaspor.

Congrats theWibe, you got yourself the best tactic package of FM16 patch 2.0

I've tested mostly the 442 final highly structured and it's success all over the place !

Applause Applase , as well from here!
I'm litterly penetate and wreck Seria A, with my Inter Squad !!

where is that 442 final highly structured bro? i dont see any name like this

Only tried it on Highly structured but i didnt download it that way i just changed it myself , I take it that was what i was supposed to do, well it worked for me .