andrichbrand

Reaction score
New Tweak OUT NOW 18/11/2013!
V3 is the best at the moment!

Good Luck and please give feedback. Good or bad.

This is my Different 451 Tactic with Success:

Good day,
I have been playing CM and FM for 13 years now. I always downloaded tactic and played with it, then I decided last year to start creating my own tactics (taking little bits and pieces for GREAT tactics "with the consent of the creator").

This year I decided to go at it along and this is what I came up with:

Formation:
v.1View attachment 463059 v.2View attachment 461414

The formation is base of my Rock Remix from last year: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ock-4141-451-tripletweaked-nezzas-4330-a.html
I tried out all the new fancy positions of the new FM14, but then I realize to Keep it Simple!!! Stick to what I know.

In this formation the players will link up with each other. So team work is a biggy. The Complete Forward and the Advance Playmaker link up for the most of the goals.

Wingers will cut in and help out is your Striker is having a bad day. But then he will also sometimes hug the line and deliver the crosses.

Your Central Midfielder and Defense Midfielder is the playmakers of the team distributing the ball to the Forwards or the Wingers.

The back four is you bus that is park in front of you Goalkeeper.

Your Centerback that Challenge the Keeper will get in on the goals from Corners.

Results for other Users:
Cisoc86
View attachment 461346
Conn
View attachment 461345

AlexTheTall
View attachment 403673

Vijolamb
View attachment 403675

Some of the harder game with the tactic almost fully gelled:
View attachment 463301View attachment 463300View attachment 463299

The Guy is a Must Buy for any team that can afford him:
View attachment 463298
Got him for 12.5 million pounds and worth every penny.

Team Talk:
As always, trust the best: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...-fm13-how-get-right-reaction.html#post1712428

Training and Match Prep:
Team cohesion and Tactic only (till fully gelled) 50%
Balanced and Attacking Movement (if you have a good team) 30%
Balanced and Defense Positioning (if you are leaking goals) 30%

Pitch Size:
Normal if you have slower players
Max if you have pacey player

Opposition Instructions:
None
As I said try to keep it simple

***Please do test or try and leave your comments***

and with hard work and your help, I can help my fellow FM players to find a good tactic.

New Tweak for 4141 v.2:​ *** View attachment 462299 ***
if there is to many long shots - add less shoots to your striker in player instructions

The best - New Treak for 4141 v.3: *** View attachment 455335 ***

SSJDennis Tweak: *** View attachment 403660 ***
View attachment 403663View attachment 403666

Last edited:
Any feed back would be great. This is not the finale cut. Please help and improve this tactic.

Cheers for the tactic, I'm going to give this one a go with a League 2 side (Exeter) tonight as I have been looking for a 451 or 442 tactic for the lower leagues that doesn't rely on wingbacks / full backs bombing forward too much. The solid back four on this tactic looks perfect...

Are there any tweaks you think may help lower skill teams?

Cheers for the tactic, I'm going to give this one a go with a League 2 side (Exeter) tonight as I have been looking for a 451 or 442 tactic for the lower leagues that doesn't rely on wingbacks / full backs bombing forward too much. The solid back four on this tactic looks perfect...

Are there any tweaks you think may help lower skill teams?

I am working on a few tweaks right now. Just after I opened the thread I come cross a better looking defensive system.

Here you go mate: View attachment 463225

Quick tip to get the tactic quickly gelled, in pre season only load one tactic and when the season start load the others that you also want a back ups.

Hi, gonna try this out with my United game, im strugling atm all though im first in the premier league my deffence is rly ****. Are u using Fellaini as cm or cdm?

you can use him in either position. both is a defensive position, but i would say he plays better in the dm is doing most of the passing.

Well, your using it with Man Utd :p
It shouldnt be hard to win almost every game even if you dont set up a tactic yourself.
Well, im gonna test it with a different team, but thanks ^^

Well, your using it with Man Utd :p
It shouldnt be hard to win almost every game even if you dont set up a tactic yourself.
Well, im gonna test it with a different team, but thanks ^^
Please do and let me know.

I know it Man U, but I always start my tactic testing with Utd and then move to smaller teams. Just want to finish the season.

I used that tactic in 4 games with Ajax with great result. First of all I defeated Shakhtar in CL 4-0, also rest of my games I scored at least 4 goals, so it might be good even for smaller teams. I'll do some more test and let you know.

I used that tactic in 4 games with Ajax with great result. First of all I defeated Shakhtar in CL 4-0, also rest of my games I scored at least 4 goals, so it might be good even for smaller teams. I'll do some more test and let you know.
Thanks for the feedback. Glad you have success with this tactic. Do you have any screen shot?

only a few games in so not 100% fluid but thought i would show it as i had a man sent off at 2-1 up. moved the striker into am spot. I will upload more seasn results when I have played more games but liking the tac mate.
View attachment 463108