Like the 8-0. (H) Hopefully I can finish my Man U season today and start testing it with a small team too.

Yes, it seems at half season the fluidity is great, i'm unbeaten by 5 games yet... 4W 1D

And striker (Saleiro) is having unbelievable matches (4 goals at last one)

3rd at Manager of the month of december.

Last edited:
Working on the more conventional 451 at the moment, well more of a 4141.

Hello!

I am just wandering ,what is the % next to your practice guide?

"Team cohesion and Tactic only (till fully gelled) 50%
Balanced and Attacking Movement (if you have a good team) 30%
Balanced and Defense Positioning (if you are leaking goals) 30%"

Hello!

I am just wandering ,what is the % next to your practice guide?

"Team cohesion and Tactic only (till fully gelled) 50%
Balanced and Attacking Movement (if you have a good team) 30%
Balanced and Defense Positioning (if you are leaking goals) 30%"
If you hover your mouse over the slider you will see a %.

So I am playing with Bath City and I started unemployed. So trust me, when I took over the team it was in a pittyful condition. I am using your tactic and I am 7-3 in the last 10 games. It's very good. But in the last 5, I am 2-3. But I went against very strong team...

Only thing I wonder, it's either I am extremely strong or my team get explosed. I lost 1-3, 1-5 and 0-4... That's my report

So I am playing with Bath City and I started unemployed. So trust me, when I took over the team it was in a pittyful condition. I am using your tactic and I am 7-3 in the last 10 games. It's very good. But in the last 5, I am 2-3. But I went against very strong team...

Only thing I wonder, it's either I am extremely strong or my team get explosed. I lost 1-3, 1-5 and 0-4... That's my report
What version are you using?

Thanks for the report. I have realized that to. I am working on it. But I cant seem to find if it is the tactics or the opponents tactic, because look at the tactic I face (i will do great, let say for instance, against 442 and then a couple of games down the line i will lose against wigan with a 442 formation. it is very irregular.

I am working on it and hopefully will get it right.

I am using this one : The Best - Tactic Download v.3 (4141)

It's a very good one, I actually like it very much!

I am using this one : The Best - Tactic Download v.3 (4141)

It's a very good one, I actually like it very much!
That one I was busy tweaking last night and when I looked at the watch it was 3 in the morning. So I will have a look at it again when I get back home and try to make it better and hopefully I will get a break through.

Going to start with Wigan tonight. Not that I like the team, but the Europa League will be a good challenge.

Thanks, Just to let you know that I am making head way with the 4141 tactic also.

Nice. Gone from 9th to 4th in mid season so working so far just gettin the same problem missing easy one on one and 2 yards out or is this a bug?
Let me know when that one done I try start the new season with it

Nice. Gone from 9th to 4th in mid season so working so far just gettin the same problem missing easy one on one and 2 yards out or is this a bug?
Dont know if it is a bug, but i will get 10 shots on target and the hilights show that it is easy goals, but the strikers keep missing. I think it is a bug. For me the goal keeper looks to big for the goal box.

This is the 4141 v.2: View attachment 462907
Like I said didn't have time to test it properly, but the little bit that I tried I got 8 games - 7 wins - 1 draw - 22 goals - 2 conceded

View attachment 462906

I am going to test it today and the weekend with wigan.....If the boss (girlfriend) let me. hahaha.