I'm conceding a lot of late goals and I don't mean just one, but two or three! I'm playing with Exeter in League 2.
I am working on some tweaks with success. But what I realize is that if the computer is behind they go out full attack and like the one guy say. just use counter attack for the last 70 min.

Going to do some more testing today and then upload the new tweaked version. Keep a eye out.

im managing fiorentina in fm14.in the first few months my job status was very insecure being in the 12th position.i used this tactic and after 2 months i climbed up in the 7th position.won roma,inter,lazio away and right now (5 march 2014) i'm 5 points ahead of roma on the first place.maybe the best tactic for italian clubs!thanks bro

im managing fiorentina in fm14.in the first few months my job status was very insecure being in the 12th position.i used this tactic and after 2 months i climbed up in the 7th position.won roma,inter,lazio away and right now (5 march 2014) i'm 5 points ahead of roma on the first place.maybe the best tactic for italian clubs!thanks bro
Well done mate. Glad to see the tactic is still going strong. Thanks for the update.

yo yo. bck to make some new testing with new patch , posting results in incoming day

-andrichbrand: sorry man but I was just wondering, which tactic of yours is best; V2 or V3? V3 says it's best but my record with it is poor so I was wondering which is better for THE FIRST FM PATCH?

-andrichbrand: sorry man but I was just wondering, which tactic of yours is best; V2 or V3? V3 says it's best but my record with it is poor so I was wondering which is better for THE FIRST FM PATCH?
Version 2 or SSJDennis version was the best.