I have had good success using the 4141 (much better than the 451 and 451 v2) with my league 2 Exeter team thanks. I tweaked it here and there with some specific changes for my players but nothing major.

I see you have now uploaded 4141 v2, what are the changes you have made from the first 4141 tactic?

I have had good success using the 4141 (much better than the 451 and 451 v2) with my league 2 Exeter team thanks. I tweaked it here and there with some specific changes for my players but nothing major.

I see you have now uploaded 4141 v2, what are the changes you have made from the first 4141 tactic?
Both defender are CD, play narrow and a couple more tweaks. The tweaks help the defense a lot. And it doesn't look that there are big losses anymore.

What tweaks did you do. Anything to help the tactic. Thank mate.

Haha, setting both defender to CD was one of my tweaks, mainly because both of my teams DC's are rubbish at passing so didn't want a ball playing defender.

Other tweaks were just small player changes, my left winger is good finisher / long shots and not so hot at crossing so I removed the 'shoot less often' in player instructions specifically for him. Also tweaked a few of the other positions a little to play to my strengths.

One odd quirk of this tactic (may just be the latest beta patch, or random luck) is that my DC is top scorer! He's scored a ridiculous 5 goals in the last 4 games, mostly from set piece corners on the right wing drilled in low.

Haha, setting both defender to CD was one of my tweaks, mainly because both of my teams DC's are rubbish at passing so didn't want a ball playing defender.

Other tweaks were just small player changes, my left winger is good finisher / long shots and not so hot at crossing so I removed the 'shoot less often' in player instructions specifically for him. Also tweaked a few of the other positions a little to play to my strengths.

One odd quirk of this tactic (may just be the latest beta patch, or random luck) is that my DC is top scorer! He's scored a ridiculous 5 goals in the last 4 games, mostly from set piece corners on the right wing drilled in low.
That is a bug I think, because the computer does it a lot against me and it p!ss me so much off, because you cant defend against it.

I've tried the V2, and for a weird reason, the V1 works a lot better for me!

This is the 4141 v.2: View attachment 400056
Like I said didn't have time to test it properly, but the little bit that I tried I got 8 games - 7 wins - 1 draw - 22 goals - 2 conceded

View attachment 400057

I am going to test it today and the weekend with wigan.....If the boss (girlfriend) let me. hahaha.

Doing good so far a good pre season even beat real madrid 4-1 with a man sent off. And won 1st league game 2-0 and not even at 100% yet.

Doing good so far a good pre season even beat real madrid 4-1 with a man sent off. And won 1st league game 2-0 and not even at 100% yet.
I think the 4141 v2 is beter for big teams and the v1 is beter with smaller teams, got to do with the tempo i think.

no the version 3 is the 4141 tactic. I dont think I will tweak anymore till the full game is released and see what the tactic is doing.

Not sure what happen now to my team. 4141 v2 I am lettin in silly goals etc any idea m8?

Not sure what happen now to my team. 4141 v2 I am lettin in silly goals etc any idea m8?
What i do is, use 4141 v1 as the main tactic and when I see the computer picks up the tactic I switch the 4141 v2 for one or two games and then back to v1.

What I have done is (but still in testing): Change you CF from Attack to Support. Anchor Man to close down more and your wingers to hold position and close down more. Like i said still in the testing phase, but will hopefully have the update version out by tonight. If i find time during work to test it.

What i do is, use 4141 v1 as the main tactic and when I see the computer picks up the tactic I switch the 4141 v2 for one or two games and then back to v1.

What I have done is (but still in testing): Change you CF from Attack to Support. Anchor Man to close down more and your wingers to hold position and close down more. Like i said still in the testing phase, but will hopefully have the update version out by tonight. If i find time during work to test it.

i just done them changes u said about and will give it ago