Different 451 Tactic with Success

Cant seem to have any success with this tactic. Trying with Sassuolo and trie with Sporting Lisbon

European Super Cup!

w00t! Won the Super Cup against a very strong FC Barcelona!

View attachment 459392View attachment 459391

View attachment 459389

As you might've noticed, I am by far not a super team. Just with Dutch players, because I like to play that way (would go all Italy with Juventus, or all English with Spurs etc.).

Strong defensive and mean on attack. DO REMEMBER! When you play, like me, against something like FC Barcelona, put your mentality to COUNTER! NEVER CONTROL!! (Or you'll lose horrible XD)

Also, when a match starts, and you see that your weaker, also change to counter. Same way when you play counter, but found out your opponent isn't dictating the game, change back to control or attack.

All my trainers are at least four stars.

Better than 451?

For me it is. Defensive and offensive more stability. But it might work better with better players. Just don't use players on positions, in which they won't feel comfortable. So no worker on the flanks, like Tadic. Or a player like Sissoko on the VMC, he would be much better on the MC position.

Also, you can swap the strikers role to anything you like, as long as its not a Poacher XD

Hi, andrichbrand, hi everybody!

Have been playing a V2 version since mid-season with my Fulham side. Doing extremely well at the moment - currently 2nd in Premiership and already won the League Cup on penalties against Man United.

One problem - my striker Leandro Damiao doesn't score goals! Just 5 goals and 2 assists in 29 games. Tried him as CF and AF. Any ideas of what's wrong? Thanks.

View attachment 458353

Hi, andrichbrand, hi everybody!

Have been playing a V2 version since mid-season with my Fulham side. Doing extremely well at the moment - currently 2nd in Premiership and already won the League Cup on penalties against Man United.

One problem - my striker Leandro Damiao doesn't score goals! Just 5 goals and 2 assists in 29 games. Tried him as CF and AF. Any ideas of what's wrong? Thanks.

View attachment 410778
Glad to see you enjoy my tactic. You can try changing him to a false 9 striker. Some player have had success with that.

Ok, I'll give it a try)

What about setting Player Instructions as follows:

Striker - Target Man (Duty Attack) and Pass it shorter
Wingers - Cross Aim Target Man?

Last edited:
I have also started a game with V2 tact with psv, onley played 3 games agans jong PSV but scored 15 goals an concedded 0 goals.
I know its pre season but it looks promissing.

I sold toivonen for 11 mil and i bought some players and i got rid of all old trainers and got me some nice new staff
Still gotta do fysio and director.

Ill updat on the process

Ok, I'll give it a try)

What about setting Player Instructions as follows:

Striker - Target Man (Duty Attack) and Pass it shorter
Wingers - Cross Aim Target Man?
You can also try that. Anything to exploit the match engine..... It gives us trouble so we can give it back. ^^)

I'm conceding a lot of late goals and I don't mean just one, but two or three! I'm playing with Exeter in League 2.

You could try counter mentalty after the 70 min or when you notice when your losing control of the match noticed with all fm14 tacts that do the trick

Same with me recently in the before the last div in England.

Back