Using you tactic since the start.
Started with Standard Liege where I won 2 leagues and 1 cup in 3 seasons
Played 4th saison with 3 clubs. First half with Liege, was first with 20 points ahead.
Joined Celta, stayed there one month then joined Inter.
They were 17th, wanted to avoid to be demoted...
Now im playing the 5th season, actually 5th with inter, which is not bad at all with the team i got

Played 4th saison with 3 clubs. First half with Liege, was first with 20 points ahead.
Now im playing the 5th season, actually 5th with inter, which is not bad at all with the team i got
Well done! Glad to see it is working for you. Keep it up.

Which version are you using?

Maybe I did a very bad recruitement with my left and right defensemen! :p

So, I am halfway through the first season with Grimby, using v2. of your tactic, and have to say, nobody can beat me. I am on 12 games winning streak, have 71 points after 27 games and that is it. I scored 60 goals, conceded only 15. Defence is really very very stable. Thanks

Using your updated goals one with southend, not won in five with it.. against 4 teams i should be beating

Latest tweak:
View attachment 406023

Striker is scoring frequently. Set-pieces put into it (Corners offensive/defensive, Freekicks offensive/defensive and throw-ins).

Have fun everyone. It did work with my PSV game WITHOUT the set-pieces. So it SHOULD be deadlier WITH them.

Thanks for the the tactic but it doesn't work for me :( I started to use it and my results dropped from 2 to 3:0 to 2:1 (1:0 or even 1:1 or 0:0). The team started to concede (though not much) and almost stopped scoring (the striker, too). The set-pieces also didn't work for me. By the way, when I changed to this tactic my team turned out to already be about 70% familiar with it. I had to change back to my tactic (which gives me good results but I don't like it anyway :)
By the way, here are my corners instructions which work MUCH better for me

View attachment 460140

a small mistake, D(L) should be Stay Back, too
this way Kara scored 8 goals in 17 matches.

Last edited:
Thanks for the the tactic but it doesn't work for me :( I started to use it and my results dropped from 2 to 3:0 to 2:1 (1:0 or even 1:1 or 0:0). The team started to concede (though not much) and almost stopped scoring (the striker, too). The set-pieces also didn't work for me. By the way, when I changed to this tactic my team turned out to already be about 70% familiar with it. I had to change back to my tactic (which gives me good results but I don't like it anyway :)
By the way, here are my corners instructions which work MUCH more well for me

View attachment 406623

a small mistake, D(L) should be Stay Back, too
this way Kara scored 8 goals in 17 matches.

Regarding the corner tactic... The more people you got inside the box, the easier it will be to score!
The defenders will slip marking you're set to attack near post guy easier if they got a crowd of people inside there to mark.

Myself i keep 1 defender back, and have a realy pacy player outside to lurke.

Okay people....looks like it is out with the NEW and in with the OLD. I am sticking to the 4141 by andrichbrand new. As it gives the best results. So I am deleting the 4141 by andrichbrand goals from the OP.

No I think the left back is still a problem with SI, as I have seen a lot of posts today about player complaining about it.

LOL! So it was just a coincidence? I just kept buying new LB players, yet because all of them didn't deliver what I was hoping...

LOL! So it was just a coincidence? I just kept buying new LB players, yet because all of them didn't deliver what I was hoping...
Yes, hopefully fingers cross SI will release another updates for this weekend.