Dimitar Berbatov - Can he continue ?

• Thread starter Thread starter AldoKemp-1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 87
  • Views Views 5K
Looks like he clicked one of the answers in FM press conferences (Forwards shouldn't be judged only on goals...) :P

It's time for Chicarito to get some game time. And Rooney is still the 1st choice. So Berba out probly. This MIGHT be his last season in United as a starter. IDK.

Last edited:
It's time for Chicarito to get some game time. And Rooney is still the 1st choice. So Berba out probly. This MIGHT be his last season in United as a starter. IDK.

Yeah, exactly. How do we reward our top scorer and the league top scorer? By dropping him next season. It doesn't even matter whether he was offered new contract, what we have to do is drop Berbatov and play Hernandez as he has 18 pace. *Sigh*

Yeah, exactly. How do we reward our top scorer and the league top scorer? By dropping him next season. It doesn't even matter whether he was offered new contract, what we have to do is drop Berbatov and play Hernandez as he has 18 pace. *Sigh*

Thats the problem...he is aging and have scored much, but tbh...he is inconsistent too. 2 games this season where he has scored 5 and 4 goals right? And a 9 game streak where he didin't score? I hope Tevez is the top scorer this sesason because he deserves it so much more..

Last edited:
Thats the problem...he is aging and have scored much, but tbh...he is inconsistent too. 2 games this season where he has scored 5 and 4 goals right? And a 9 game streak where he didin't score? I hope Tevez is the top scorer this sesason because he deserves it so much more..

30 year old striker. If anything it is his prime years. Never relied on pace, so he has good 4-5 years in him. He has scored in more games than any striker in the league. Which is asusual is ignored.

Tevez deserves it more based on what exactly ? The person who deserves to win it is the person who scores more goals not how many games he goes without, Yes he went 9 games without however he was also playing a different role as Rooney wasn't there.. He may be inconsistent but your forgetting he has been playing deep and whatever else. I love berbatov more for his first touch than his goals. Yes I think its great he's scoring and hope it continues but his first touch is just out of this worls the way he can kill a ball with one touch! second to none IMO.

Tevez deserves it more based on what exactly ? The person who deserves to win it is the person who scores more goals not how many games he goes without, Yes he went 9 games without however he was also playing a different role as Rooney wasn't there.. He may be inconsistent but your forgetting he has been playing deep and whatever else. I love berbatov more for his first touch than his goals. Yes I think its great he's scoring and hope it continues but his first touch is just out of this worls the way he can kill a ball with one touch! second to none IMO.

Fair point...but there are many games left and with United still having to battle chelsea twice, arsenal and Liverpool 1x...Berbatovs minutes can be left shorter than Tevez. Because SAF doesn't use Berbatov as starter against bigger teams. But i hope Tevez scores the most goals this season. I think he deserves it because he scores so many important goals.

Fair point...but there are many games left and with United still having to battle chelsea twice, arsenal and Liverpool 1x...Berbatovs minutes can be left shorter than Tevez. Because SAF doesn't use Berbatov as starter against bigger teams. But i hope Tevez scores the most goals this season. I think he deserves it because he scores so many important goals.

Why dont you consider that Berbatov scored all his goals from open play whereas Tevez scored few (Maybe 3-5) penalties.

Back