Status
Not open for further replies.

TheVillan

Reaction score
mancity.jpg

Yes, you may say this is an easy career, as Manchester City have basically unlimited amounts of money to spend but I disagree, this is not that easy.. With money comes great responsibility and you either spend well and bask in the glory, or spend terribly and become a complete failure. This is my mission, this is something I have to do, I shall take Manchester "Money-Bags" City to the top of the English Premier League and then to the top of the world.

Manchester City Sack Mancini!
"Earlier this afternoon, Manchester City sacked Mancini due to personal reasons. Apparently, Mancini robbed from the Chairmans wallet while he was praying. He said that "This is unforgiveable and if I could, I would definately kill, the spaghetti eating @&*!$" It is said they already have a replacement lined up and we will find out in the coming days!"

Manchester City Sign Dublin!
"BREAKING NEWS! Former Aston Villa striker Dion Dublin has been appointed as new Manchester City manager. He has said "I really want to take Manchester City to the top of the footballing ladder and take over europe. I think I am the right man for the job and the funds will allow me to complete my job!"

good luck with this, although my sister who is 7 and has never played football manager could possibly win trophies with Manchester City lol good luck though

The top paragraph basically says, "I may get sacked if I do not win everything" ;)

Lol I like the way you try to make it sound hard. >.<

Football Manager is a very easy game if you know the good players (Which you obviously do) therefor you will go out and buy players such as Dzeko.. And then win every trophy.. And if you don't then well you should never pick up the game again..

Good luck, you're going to need it with all that infinite money! Oh isn't it hard having a billionaire owner ;)

lol stole from the owners wallet whilst playing :p well anyway good luck

Good luck, don't listen to the negative comments. City is a bit of a challenge if you ask me. You have to add star players, and it's not easy to break United's dominance, as they have great funds too. Once again, good luck.

Lol I like the way you try to make it sound hard. >.<

Football Manager is a very easy game if you know the good players (Which you obviously do) therefor you will go out and buy players such as Dzeko.. And then win every trophy.. And if you don't then well you should never pick up the game again..

Good luck, you're going to need it with all that infinite money! Oh isn't it hard having a billionaire owner ;)

I wanted to start a story with Man City, **** all over it if you want.. I'm not fussed to be honest.. but if you haven't got anything good/decent to say, don't ****** well say it.

---------- Post added at 02:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 AM ----------

Good luck, don't listen to the negative comments. City is a bit of a challenge if you ask me. You have to add star players, and it's not easy to break United's dominance, as they have great funds too. Once again, good luck.

Cheers mate! I'll update pre-season later.. but I will post some of my signings soon.

I wanted to start a story with Man City, **** all over it if you want.. I'm not fussed to be honest.. but if you haven't got anything good/decent to say, don't ****** well say it.

---------- Post added at 02:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 AM ----------

Cheers mate! I'll update pre-season later.. but I will post some of my signings soon.

you should do this story with a bit of a twist, you should try and see how long it TAKES you too get sacked ;)

NEW SIGNING!
Yannick Djalo!
player_photo_96002.jpg

£3,000,000 From Sporting CP

The young pourtuegese man will prove to be a very good signing in the long run and I can't wait too see this player settle in. A good player for Manchester City.

---------- Post added at 02:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------

you should do this story with a bit of a twist, you should try and see how long it TAKES you too get sacked ;)

Sorry but you're an *******..

NEW SIGNING!

Yannick Djalo!
player_photo_96002.jpg

£3,000,000 From Sporting CP

The young pourtuegese man will prove to be a very good signing in the long run and I can't wait too see this player settle in. A good player for Manchester City.

---------- Post added at 02:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------

Sorry but you're an *******..

ohh and mods, i got banned for a day for calling someone along the lines of what he has just called me, i hope you take action as this is offensive to me and that is surely against the rules?

Ladies, cut the ****, let him do his story! Good luck bud.

Surely you cannot ban me for that.. I didn't seek him out, he came on my thread and start dissing me.. That's all I'm saying, I'm getting back to my story. Keep following,

UPDATE SOON! :D

i came on here and wished you luck and in turn, like a few other people stated, it is easy to manage Manchester City with the funds they have, your the one who started to use abusive language.

It's his game, so let him be what team he wants to be. It's also his story, so if your going to fill it with 'Negative' comments then don't post.

Yes, Manchester City do have loads of money, but top players don't really want to come to you until you start to win stuff, and by that i don't mean win the FA Cup and you'll be able to sign Messi, you'll only get the top players, if you win stuff like, 'The English Premier League' & 'The Champions League' and with teams like, Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Inter Milan in your way it's not exactly going to be a walk in the park is it?

Good luck on your story.

It's his game, so let him be what team he wants to be. It's also his story, so if your going to fill it with 'Negative' comments then don't post.

Yes, Manchester City do have loads of money, but top players don't really want to come to you until you start to win stuff, and by that i don't mean win the FA Cup and you'll be able to sign Messi, you'll only get the top players, if you win stuff like, 'The English Premier League' & 'The Champions League' and with teams like, Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Inter Milan in your way it's not exactly going to be a walk in the park is it?

Good luck on your story.

Cheers mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.