Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2014 Edition

Which database would you chairmen prefer to use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not yet, will have it done before 10.

nupahupe.jpg

It's 10:02 now ;)

Are Norwich meant to have a balance of 9.8k?
If so then we're stuffed!

View attachment 383400

Season 3

Summer Transfer Window is now open!
(Window will be open from now until Sunday @9PM)
(Check the rules on how many FGN players you can sign this window..so on and so forth
..)

Game Save:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/b...4_Season_3_Summer_1st_July_Transfer_Window.fm

Please use the game save to check your team, finances, staff etc..etc.
The finances have been updated, loaned players have been returned to their parent clubs.

If any chairman has any issues with players, finances or staff... PM me and I'll make any corrections needed. DO NOT spam it on the thread :)

I have a few updates...

1. From now onwards, to avoid administration problems, if you are in minus figures you will NOT be able to buy any players. You will need to sell before you can buy. This goes for Manager changes also.

2. Please dont spam 'all players available' in huge font size and bright colours, there is no need for that. Put up a proper transfer list layout.

3. I have adjusted the LOANs rule. As last year a few clubs loaned 7/8 players from fellow chairmen and played them all in the same match. Which is quite unrealistic(taking the **** a little too :p) So from no onwards, only 3 Loans(can be a mix of C2C, DOM or FGN) are allowed in the summer transfer window and 2 Loans(can be a mix of C2C, DOM or FGN) in Winter window. You can only loan 1 player from any specific team..so you cant go about loaning 3 man city players for example.

4. C2C wages are frozen. Meaning if you buy a player from a fellow chairman, the wages stay the same. Although FGN wage rules still apply for FGN players.

Template
I will once again provide a template for chairmen to fill out and use when you guys PM me about transfer deals; if it is not used I will not consider the transfer. The template will allow me to easily copy and paste the transfer details into my excel project and will save me time from having to calculate every players new wage and their transfer price, which when I get 50 transfer messages, it can take a while

TypePlayer NameCurrent TeamNew ValueNew Wage
FGN
FGN
FGN
FGN
FGN
DOM
DOM
DOM
DOM
FGN U18

Within the template is the transfer type, the name of the player, current team he plays for, new value of the player and his new wage he will be on. I will also provide the simple program I wrote to help you guys calculate new transfer values and new wages of players. Use this to help you.

Transfer/Wage calculator

This program requires users to select a few options in regards to their transfer target, such as DOM or FGN, u18, 19-32 or 33+ and international caps, along with typing in the current wage and market value of the player. The program will then take all the chairman game rules into consideration and calculate the new wage and transfer price. After that all you need to do is put the details into the template and send them to me.
This should speed things up for all chairmen and myself

Click the link below to download the calculator:

Chairman Game Wage Calculator

Here we go again, back round to the new season..I hope all chairmen the best of luck and do well!

Disclaimer89

FINALLY:

Since simming from June until July 1st, some managers have bought and sold players. There is nothing I can do about this, I tried setting transfer budgets to 0 but that only results in teams selling their best players for funds!

On a positive note , the majority of teams have massive bank balances for some reason!

Oh, I've also cleared my inbox so should be grand for many PM's.

I'm off out for a few pints!

Enjoy!

:D

Last edited:

Tottenham Transferlist:

Lewis Holtby (16 million)

Nacer Chadli (9 million)

Paulinho (18 million)

Douglas Costa (17 million)

Jan Vertonghen (13 million)

Bentaleb (9 million) (wonderkid)

Benoit Assou-Ekotto (3 million)

Goran Pandev (4 million)

Very low wage players:

Jake Livermore (5 million)
Harry Kane (5 million)
Thomas Carroll (4 million)
Kenneth McEvoy (2 million)
Souleymane Coulibaly (2 million)

Prices are (in most cases) negotiable!

Last edited:
New man at the helm at Cardiff
View attachment 383345

Cardiff would like to present Roberto Mancini to the press as the new manager of Cardiff City. The club would like to thank the outgoing Stefano Colontouno who was a fantastic servant for the club over the 18 month period in charge, saving the club from relegation in his first six months. It is hoped Mancini's reputation and tactical nous can push the club on to fight for a european place this season. Although it is expected that the league will more competitive this season with arsenal and everton suffering unexpected blips last season, it is hoped with some careful purchases over the summer months, a european place is achievable.

Cardiff Transfer List
----------------------------
James Chester - 4m
Kim Bo-Kyung - 2m
Shane Long - 4m
Joe Mason - 1m
Jermaine Defoe - 1.5m

View attachment 383340

MANCHESTER UNITED TRANSFER LIST!

Ironically, the first task that has been performed by the new chairman of Manchester United is to announce which players have been placed on the transfer list, and thus available to other clubs. It is ironical because the new Chairman wanted to build the club, yet his first moves seem to be relating to breaking it up. He had this short piece to say..

"Well, yes, I'm announcing the players who are available for other clubs (i.e transfer listed). Just because I'm announcing the transfer list doesn't mean I'm breaking up a club. I'm just evaluating which all players have a realistic future at our club, and if it looks like they won't get as many games as their talent deserves, I'd rather sell them. One, that will free funds for us, and two and most importantly, the players won't have to let their careers stagnate at Manchester United. United have always looked after it's players best interests, and that will not change under my leadership."

Transfer List:

Anders Lindegaard (2.5 Million $)

Anderson (7 Million $)

Tom Cleverley (20 Million $) (HomeGrown)

Ashley Young (2 Million $) (HomeGrown)

"More players may be available later on, once I've taken a more deeper look into some of them, but for now, these are the players who are available on transfer."

Transfer Window Opens

CHMN%20_d6874c1f4omk4.jpg

Newcastle owner Frederik Josef has amazed all staff at St. James' Park by refusing to look at the transfer dossier put together by his staff, and instead is doing it all from memory from previous months work (or in other words, I'm working this weekend :mad: )

Transfer Listed

Tim Krul
Fabricio Coloccini
Mathieu Debuchy
Papisse Cisse

among others

Loan Listed

Richairo Zivkovic
among others

Harry Redknapp is thought to be looking at bolstering his defense, and adding pace into the midfield. Part exchanges are also thought to be on the cards with Newcastle transfer budget standing at around ?10m

(I have a work meal tonight, but will have access to the save file after work. All offers/enquiries welcome)

Elmos' Fulham Transfer List

View attachment 383271

Kostas Mitroglou..... 12m
John Heitinga..... 1m
Bryan Ruiz..... 3m
Manuel Fernandes..... 10m
Sascha Riether..... Free
Danny Drinkwater..... Free
Fernando Amorebieta...... Free
Maarten Steklenburg..... Free

PM me in interested

The Fulham Collective

McClaren active in the opening of the transfer window

View attachment 582234

Steve McClaren's future is still unclear at the opening of the summer transfer window. Thierry Henry is still to make an official decision on his future, but the English manager has already started planning for the next season, bringing in three new players right at the start of the transfer window. 29 year old left winger Senad Lulic comes in from Lazio, central defender Varela joins the club from Steaua Bukarest and central midfielder Liam Trotter is signed from Notthingham Forest. The total cost for these transfers is rumoured to be around 8m.

On the other side of the transfer business, long term servant Alan Tate has left the club on a free transfer, after 13 seasons at Liberty Stadium. Ben Davies and Jonjo Shelvey are also rumoured to be heading out, along with last summer's big signing Gylfi Sigurdsson and star striker Michu. We are surely to hear more from Liberty Stadium in what is predicted to be a very busy transfer window.

View attachment 383269
New Chairman Alan Sugar has wasted no time in telling manager Jose Mourinho that he needs to trim his squad down.

I am very happy with the strength in depth that Chelsea has however, I am here to make money and to put it simply, there is too many player who are worth too much money to sit in the reserves and take money from out my pocket. I have given Jose a list of players that I deem unsuitable to wear the jersey of Chelsea football club. There is also a large amount of youthful talent that I will look to loan out so they can get some first team football elsewhere so they do not hinder their futures.

Chelsea Transfer List
Eduardo Vargas - ?8m
Demba Ba - ?2.5m
Josh McEachren - ?2m
Wallace - ?2m
Ulises Davila - ?1.5m

Available for Loan

Nathaniel Chalobah
Cristian Cuevas
Aleksander Mitrovic
Carlos​

View attachment 383265
Liverpool season preview: Suarez transfer listed by request!

Despite average results last season, Liverpool still managed to secure European football for next season by finishing in 6th place. Chairman Rafael Thompson stated that new manager Bernd Schuster did a good job last season by getting Liverpool back on track and even getting to the final of the Europa League final, just losing to Schalke after extra time, but this season Liverpool really needs to step it up and try to get into the top 3 of the league. To make this goal realistic, money must be invested in new signings. This money can turn out to be a lot, since no other than Luis Suarez requested to get transfer listed because he wants to play Champions League football. The question is which club is willing to pay for Suarez, since Liverpool is asking for no less than 70 million pounds for the Premier League Top Goalscorer and Players' Player of the Year. According to the Liverpool board, no other players will be available for transfer this window beside Suarez. If other chairmen are still interested in one of the players, they will need to directly contact Rafael Thompson.​

Henry sacks McClaren and reveals transfer list

View attachment 582391

After a few weeks of massive speculation, Thierry Henry has confirmed the sacking of manager Steve McClaren. Failing to agree over style of football and the way to move forward is said to be the main reasons behind the decision. At a press conference at Liberty Stadium, chairman Henry said:

"Steve McClaren had a good six months at the club, and he took us through a difficult situation when I arrived, which I am thankful for. He is a very competent manager, but unfortunately we had different views on how to move forwards. Swansea City will therefore look for another manager to lead us through the next season. Until then, I will take care of all the transfer business."

Asked about the new direction for the club, Henry answered:

"I am not going to give you any names, but we want someone like Arsene Wenger who plays an attacking style of football and dares to give youngsters a chance. We had the second oldest squad in the Premier League last season, so we want to bring in some younger players."

At the press conference, Henry also revealed the first transfer deal of his for the summer, by comfirming that Ben Davies leaves for new Champions League side Fulham in a part exchange deal that sees as many as six players going the other way. Cauley Woodrow, Ange-Freddy Plumain, Patrick Roberts, Liam Donnelly, Noe Baba and Liam Richmond has all joined Swansea, who are believed to have received a substantial amount of money in the deal as well.

Asked about who else might be leaving the club, Henry revealed a list of players available for transfers.

Gylfi Sigurdsson12m
Jonjo Shelvey10m
Roland Lamah5m
Senad Lulic4m
Martin Skrtel3,5m
Chris Solly3m
Brad Guzan3m
Arouna Kone2,5m
Jose Canas1m
Graham Dorrans1m

It surely looks to be a busy summer at Liberty Stadium.

Last edited:
NORWICH ANNOUNCE SEASON TARGETS
View attachment 383139

Norwich City have today announced their plans for the 2015/16 season as the side start pre-season training this week. Club chairman Viktor Brezhnev confirmed that manager Malky Mackay will continue to coach the side this season with the plans that the club challenge for the top 10. The club have already started looking at transfer targets whilst several players are also available to sell.

Anthony Pilkington, Free
Rio Ferdinand, Free
Fraizer Campbell, 1m
Dimitar Berbatov, Free
Javier Garrido, 1m

Whilst other players could leave subject to negotiation

Christian Benteke, 22m
Martin Olsson, 6m
Sebastien Bassong, 10m
John Ruddy, 7m

View attachment 383103
Raul returns!
Raul is pleased to announce that he has purchased Wigan Athletic, to return to the premier league. It comes to a surprise to many as Raul has quickly proceeded to sell his former club West Ham, and suddenly bought yet another premier league side Wigan Athletic, which many consider to be a team that may be relegated. Raul said that ideally the club will want to keep the players who helped them achieve the give situation, however will be willing to sell if the manager decides to do so. Raul seems very confident that this time around his side can avoid relegation and achieve greater things aiming for a mid table finish. "Hopefully the team doesn't mess up like last time around." said Raul before storming out of the press conference