Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

Depending on the support this has to keep going, I would be up to taking over Southampton for next season.

Poor Motbot, his supported team is Southampton! :P

I'm still in, have quite a few transfers on the line, and I speak for 99% of people here:

​FINALLY

BTW, you said to stick all new transfers from each other up on the thread, so here goes:
  • Jordon Ibe back to Newcastle from loan
  • Stefan Jovetic signed fully to Q.P.R from Newcastle for £10m
  • Newcastle sign Chelsea duo Jesus Vallejo and Tomas Kalas for around the £19.05m
  • Liverpool and Newcastle exchange goalkeepers as Timo Horn moves to Newcastle, and Matthew Ryan to Liverpool for an extra £250k (Timo Horn > Newcastle, Matthew Ryan + £250k > Liverpool

BTW, you said to stick all new transfers from each other up on the thread, so here goes:

Just send them to me in a message! ;) Don't need the thread flooded by all transfers agreed!

If we get enough people staying, I will possibly open the window tonight and announce finances. But feel free to message me any transfers that are already agreed, as well as players that will return from a c2c loan.

Also, it would be nice if everyone that wants to keep going writes so in the thread. That way we can see if we need more people.

Last edited:
well.. seeing as SOMEONE! took my beloved Southampton, I guess I best take Wolves!!

Last edited:
Thanks for all the hard work Disclaimer, really enjoyed being part of the game this past season.

Happy to continue of course. Would be happy to continue past FM16's release actually, as long as there's the interest don't see any reason to start again on a new game.

Cheers all I will have finances and awards updated tonight so pm with your votes for chairman of the year!

I'll stay on with Chelsea, we've got a title to get back!

Im still in, though am still without internet at home for a few days..... :S

I've gotten confirmation from one chairman that he's out, so there is even ONE FREE SPOT AVAILABLE! Gogo all you eager readers, this is your chance to make history!

That means that Everton is at the moment available, so if noone has applied to fill the vacant spot within tomorrow evening, any chairman that wishes to switch clubs can take charge of Everton instead.

I am happy to continue. Hopefully I can get Cardiff back up into the top half of the season with one of the smallest budgets in the league.

Also have to say thanks to Disclaimer for setting up and running the game for so long. It's been really good so far and lets hope it continues with the new runners.

Which one of you guys will we send transfer lists ect too?

Im staying on. I'd be prepared to take this on to December while we get used to the next FM

Which one of you guys will we send transfer lists ect too?

Im staying on. I'd be prepared to take this on to December while we get used to the next FM

I think I've gotten most of them this far,so I'm happy to recieve them! Got my spreadsheet running!

Awards!

The Manager of The Year Award goes to...

View attachment 221792
Diego Simeone for leading united to the title!

The Football of the Year award goes to...

View attachment 221790
Juan Mata 6 goals 16 assists (highest!) and an average rating so high that makes every manager/chairman/footballer in the world go green with envy xD

The Golden Glove Award Goes to...

View attachment 221789

Courtois Keeping an modest 10 clean sheets in the premiership!

The English Player's Player of the Year award goes to...
View attachment 221788
Sergio Aguero 20 goals 6 assists and a very impreesive average rating of 8 and above if only he could stay fit for longer!

The Players Young Player of the Year Award goes to...

View attachment 221787
Counitho! at 24... had a great season tho

And The Golden Boot Award goes to...

View attachment 221786
Incredibly Troy Deeney! Scoring a amazing 29 goals putting big names to shame whats amazing is that for must be the first time in history that the top 3 top goalscorers of the premiership are engish!

And whats even more funny? none one of them are in the english squad!

The Team of The Year

View attachment 221785
Signing of the Season! (from last year's signings imo)

View attachment 221781

Neil Taylor! Signed up by stoke chairman on a free from swansea (is that right?) now worth 9.25m got himself 2 assists 5 player of the match awards and an average rating of 7.28 across 37 appearances

Worst Signing of the season (FM's choice)

Based this from the season summary of FM and the loser is...

View attachment 221742

Javier Mascherano! sorry Znik xD 7.5m Played 13 games average rating of 6.76 now 33 on a 135k a week and has two years left to run

Chairman of the year not going to post untill we have at least 10 votes so get them in!

Last edited:
Well at least I got a player in the team of the year! Get in Prowsey! may you have a long and successful career at right back! :p

No awards, Welbeck runner up in the golden boot is good though. Interested to see chairman of the year.

And. we're back to 20! Yeti01 takes over Everton! This means only Fazza at Swansea and Disclaimer at Crystal Palace are yet to confirm staying on as chairmen!

Back