Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

And. we're back to 20! Yeti01 takes over Everton! This means only Fazza at Swansea and Disclaimer at Crystal Palace are yet to confirm staying on as chairmen!

Oh yeah! Welcome to Lliverpool Yeti!

Expecting to have to fight for my Aussie talents now :P

You'll all change your minds when you see Matt Leckie, Terry Antonis & Tommy Oar in Liverpool colours! :P

I'm actually speechless that you'd trade Timo Horn for Mat Ryan... the idea is to win the PL, not fill the team with Aussies!

I'm actually speechless that you'd trade Timo Horn for Mat Ryan... the idea is to win the PL, not fill the team with Aussies!

To be fair, Mignolet was still Liverpool's #1 keeper last year, and Ryan and Horn aren't actually that far apart in quality ;)

I have a feeling that at the end of the window, this might be considered Lippo's most reasonable transfer! :D

To be fair, Mignolet was still Liverpool's #1 keeper last year, and Ryan and Horn aren't actually that far apart in quality ;)

I have a feeling that at the end of the window, this might be considered Lippo's most reasonable transfer! :D

Surely you're not saying paying 20M for Terry Antonis is unreasonable? :P

Dis you seriously say ryan and horn are the same quality?

Hahah, I felt sure you'd get in on this ;)
I guess they haven't shown equal quality in terms Ryan's brilliant performances at QPR ^^ You can see that after you got rid of him, QPR were not themselves anymore! Winning games and stuff!

Your manager just didnt know how to use him. Mat is not your typical goal keeper. He doesnt stop shots or organise the defence but he has other qualities, Lucas will know that. :P

Surely you're not saying paying 20M for Terry Antonis is unreasonable? :P

Well, considering he isn't on the game, I'd use stronger words than unreasonable!

However, if you're willing to spend £20M, perhaps something can be arranged.... ;)

As I'm sure you're aware, this says more about the rest of Lippo's transfers than that one in particular! :P

Finances!

Arsenal
Balance £101,691,700

Cardiff
Balance 31,492,299

Chelsea
Balance 95,053,835

Crystal Palace
Balance 23,161,256

Everton
Balance -16,662,857

Leicester
Balance 11,557,640

Liverpool
Balance 43,690,594

Man City
Balance 124,030,806

Man United
Balance 221,174,188

Newcastle
Balance 33,201,968

Q.P.R
Balance 41,084,596

Southampton
Balance 63,531,768

Stoke
Balance £14,884,366

Sunderland
Balance 25,575,564

Swansea
Balance 46,204,046

Tottenham
Balance 52,791,518

Watford
Balance 30,989,027

West Brom
Balance 4,691,633

West Ham
Balance 31,953,632

Wolves
Balance -£1,706,153

Now Remember you are responsible for deciding how much of your balance to spend during the transfer window!

You cannot finish the transfer window with a negative balance

As requested there is now a worst signing of the season updated on the awards

https://mega.nz/#!cpgkSAYT!Eb6h9oIjCge5kfg1CJcWcMPNmtnyVMmC2yya2_ol4XU

Last edited:
Hopefully I can bring in a couple players that I want :D

Oh, just another quick question. Do you need to know which players from Spurs were only out on loan?

Hey, yeah I'll stick around with Crystal Palace...will be interesting to actually get a chance to make a few transfers in this year's game :P

I'm sending Josh the excel sheet with all the transfers on it, later this afternoon. Znik, if you want it too, can you PM me your email address.

Also, £23m for Palace to spend...not bad.

Corbyn To Take Over Southampton
View attachment 221722
The bizarre trend of former heads of state taking over football teams has continued. After the fall of the Mugabe regime in Zimbabwe, Robert Mugabe was left in a perilous position in regards to his ownership of Southampton. Officially designated a terrorist by the british government, and not allowed to enter the country, he has finally given up his long standing chairmanship of Southampton. Jeremy Corbyn, former labour leader until he was purportedly killed by the Big Mac Killer David Cameron, has reappeared, declaring himself an angel of God, sent from the heavens to guide Southampton to premiership glory, and "sent the souls of Southampton's board members to heaven, to join their lord". After his hostile takeover of the club, numerous policies such as a Southampton FC owned train service, free for all members of the public have been implemented. Stay tuned for more as this story develops.

Back