Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

Damnit Josh! At least I can blame Slutskiy for that one, it wasn't made by me! And I've already agreed to sell him to a different club ;)

Transfer Window opens

View attachment 221721
Transfer window is open!
The FA would like to announce the opening of the summer transfer window! You are now allowed to sign and announce signings. If you have gotten confirmation from me about a signing, you are allowed to announce them in the thread!

This time, there will be 2 rounds of non-c2c transfers. The first deadline is Thursday at 20.00 GMT. Send your transfer forms to me by that time. Completed deals will be announced Thursday night or Friday morning, and a second deadline will be Friday evening or Saturday morning, depending on how quick the transfers are announced. In the second window, teams that lost out on transfer targets will be allowed to go for secondary targets to fill their squads.

Please send all your transfer targets to me in this format:
[TABLE="class: grid, width: 500, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD]Transfer Type[/TD]
[TD]Player Name[/TD]
[TD]Current Team[/TD]
[TD]New Team[/TD]
[TD]Current Wage[/TD]
[TD]New Wage[/TD]
[TD]Transfer fee[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]FGN[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]FGN[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]FGN LOAN[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]U-18[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]DOM[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]DOM[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]DOM LOAN[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]DOM LOAN[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]FREE[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]FREE[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]FREE[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

The amount of transfers you can make are included in the form, so there is no need to add or remove any rows, just leave the transfer slots you choose not to use empty.
I would also like to specify that for a non-c2c player to be allowed to be brought in on loan, his squad status has to be backup or lower.
If, by some chance, I get all the transfer forms before the deadline, I will announce the deals earlier ;)
If all goes smoothly, we will be able to complete the transfer window this weekend, and get started on the new season!

Last edited:
Could be interesting to see if the big clubs go for the players each other want, we all have decent budgets... also, is my balance including selling Vallejo and Kalas to Newcastle?

The balance is before any transfers are made.

And as for going for the same players, I will base what team a player chooses on ingame reputation, with teams qualified for Europe getting a slight advantage over teams that failed to qualify.

Last edited:
View attachment 959396

The club would also like to announce its summer transfer list:

***** Caballero
View attachment 959403
£0
Top quality keeper, with great mental stats, starter for any team.

David Ospina
View attachment 959409
£500k
Never given a chance here at Sunderland, still a quality keeper.

Carlos Zambrano
View attachment 959410
£3m
Wasted talent here at Sunderland, could do a great job at any team.

Billy Jones
View attachment 959422
£1.5m
Consistently consistent, has been a great servant for the club.

Jonathan Silva
View attachment 959423
£10m
Would prefer to keep him at the club, but he needs to play at a higher level. High PA.

Bryan Oviedo
View attachment 959428
£2m
Great player, however I am looking to utilise two young fullbacks so needs to go.

The following do not fit into the clubs new system and are also offered for sale.

Magnus Wolff Eikrem
View attachment 959431
£3m

Tom Cleverley
View attachment 959433
£3m

Thomas Carroll
View attachment 959435
£1m

Nick Powell
View attachment 959441
£2m

Haris Medunjanin
View attachment 959442
​£0

View attachment 221704

West Ham United Transfer List

Adrian GK - £2M

Top-class Spanish goalkeeper who's been edged out of the starting 11 here but would be a brilliant number 1 at any side in the league looking for a new keeper.

Cheikhou Kouyaté CDM - £1M

Battling Senegalese CDM who doesn't really fit into the system here but could do a great job elsewhere.

Joe Ledley CM - £1M

Very good all-round ball-winning midfielder again with very low wages who could do a job at several teams in the division was first choice here up to January.

Siem de Jong CAM - £5M

Attacking midfielder with brilliant mental stats who could be the focal point of many teams in the league, very low wages as well.

Andy Carroll FW - £2M

Prolific striker at this level who's a bit wasted here on the bench and could easily score plenty of goals at any side looking for a number 9.
Free Transfers

Glen Johnson RB

Mathieu Flamini CDM

Despite ageing both are still very much good enough for the division and could easily walk into any bottom half team in the league or provide depth for others.

For further incentive to take these two, if you take Johnson on a free you can get £2M off any of the transfer-listed players. Furthermore, if you take both players you can get £4M off! First come first served.​

The balance is before any transfers are made.

And as for going for the same players, I will base what team a player chooses on ingame reputation, with teams qualified for Europe getting a slight advantage over teams that failed to qualify.

I understand the CL teams, but that will not be fair to the teams that just missed out, Eg: Us, Liverpool, Spurs. Surely we could potentially have equal with the likes of QPR or West Ham, who, no offence, could be one-offs.

Spurs Transfer List

Mousa Dembele (CM, AMC) - £8m

Very good player and very experienced. Only reason I'm selling him is he's getting a bit old (29) and we have younger players I want to see come into the team.

Malcom (ST) - £7.5m

Very good young Brazilian striker with bags of ability and potential. I'm just looking at bringing in a striker that can compete with Kane for a place in the starting 11 rather than simply a back up.

Benjamin Stambouli (CB, DM) - £6.5m

Solid and experienced CB. Definitely a good player for mid table teams.

Patrick Roberts (AMR) - £3m

Very talented young right winger, but with the likes of Memphis, Lamela, Mirallas, Traore and Townsend at Spurs there just isn't room in the team for him.

Joshua Onomah (CM, AMC) - £1.5m

Joshua is a young (20) CM, could definitely do a decent job in a middle table team, just we have better players ahead of him at Spurs.

Tom Duncan (LB) - Loan

Duncan is a very promising left back, and could be good backup, or even a first team starter, to a lower table side.

As always with me, prices are negotiable and I am willing to listen to offers on any Spurs players :)

View attachment 221693
#CFCTransferList
It's that time of year again!
And this time, there are big names at affordable price (all prices are negotiable, just not that much :P )

Mario Pasalic - £5m
First of a few CM's we want gone (please don't take the hint on who we'll be buying...). Solid player for most sides at a reasonable price
Ramires - £4m
Turned 30 last season, not wanted but still a good ball winner for most sides.
Lucas Pratto - £10m
Was good for us to start with, but tailed off recently as he's unable to hold off Costa (not the only one...). A proven goalscorer in this league and less than half his ingame value!
Mateo Kovacic - £12m SOLD
Not as good as i hoped, therefore not able to cement a starting 11 spot. Needs to be shifted to accomodate Ruben Neves.
Thiago - £25m
By far the biggest name on this list, only bought last summer but he has been a disappointment and we're looking to shift him off the wage bill.
Theo Walcott - £15m
That's right, we're selling a HG player :O

Remember :ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE

P.S. This list may be amended at some point

Last edited:
If anyone has any quality strikers that they are willing to sell, PM me. Looking for someone who can compete with Kane as he wasn't too amazing last season :)

Newcastle Transfer List

Eugene Konopolyanka - Extremely talented winger, doesn't fit our formation, didn't play well as LM, cheap wages (35k) - £20.5m

Rémy Cabella - Talented CAM, again, doesn't fit the 4-4-2 formation of Jokanovic, same wages as Konopolyanka - £17.25m

Oscar Hijemark - Useful CM, I don't like him, could be good for a lower BPL team - £750k

Anyone else you want, just ask! :)

Transfer confirmations

View attachment 960395
2 transfers confirmed

As it is the 1st of July, there are several players whose contracts have expired. In January there were only 3 bids to pick up players on expiring contracts, and the FA would like to announce that these 2 have now been moved ingame. The confirmed transfers are:

[TABLE="width: 500"]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Player Name[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Old Club[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]New Club[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]New Wage[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Alex Song[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]FC Barcelona[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Arsenal[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]£15K/week[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Afriyie Acquah[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Hoffenheim[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Sunderland[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]£30K/week[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Carry on with the window!

(These transfers were added by Disclaimer, and sent to me after we took over the game)

EDIT: Btw, as Xabi Alonso had signed a new contract on £160K per week before 1st of July, perhaps it's silly to make this transfer on such low wages (even though we've seen the likes of Stevie G move on low wages before!) I'll move him back to Bayern.

Last edited:
LCFC - Transfer Announcement

View attachment 221673

TWO PLAYERS JOIN THE FOXES

Leicester City is delighted to confirm that Dimitri Payet and Diego Zaragoza have joined the club from Arsenal. Dimitri joins permanently on a three-year deal, while Zaragoza joins on a season-long loan.

Allahu Akbar.​

Bargains to be had at the stadium of light.

Carlos Zambrano
£1m
Wasted talent here at Sunderland, could do a great job at any team.

Billy Jones
£1.5m
Consistently consistent, has been a great servant for the club.

Jonathan Silva
£10m
Would prefer to keep him at the club, but he needs to play at a higher level. High PA.

Bryan Oviedo
Costa Rican International, ready to walk into your starting 11.
£1m
Great player, however I am looking to utilise two young fullbacks so needs to go.

The following do not fit into the clubs new system and are also offered for sale.

Magnus Wolff Eikrem
Norway International, great vision!!
£2m

Tom Cleverley
£2m
Under half his ingame value, high determination,teamwork and work rate.

Thomas Carroll
£0

Nick Powell
Future England Midfielder
£1m

Haris Medunjanin
£0

Buy one get one free, cheapest player free. Swaps Welcome!!!

Offers considered for any other players in the team not on this list.

Hold on to the players for a minute we're getting a new manager
View attachment 221672

Didier Deschamps

He's done it all as a player but never quite pulled it off as a manager. Its now or never time for the Frenchman

For Sale
AT Mario Balotelli £15m
AT Jordan Rhodes £12m
AT Enes Unai £12m
MR M Arnautovic £6m
DC P Wollscheid £3m
MC Mark Noble £3m
AM G Ramirez £2m
MC Jucilei £2m
ML L Piazon £1m
DC Lamine Sane £1m
MC S Ireland £1m
MC C Adam £1m
MC Charlie Colkett £1m

I invite offers on all other players

Last edited:
View attachment 221509

Updated Everton Transfer List

Not quite as desperate anymore but all offers considered!!

All the following are available.

Martyn Waghorn - 2m

Decent enough striker and left wing cover.

Harry Bunn - Free

OKish player I guess,

Danny Ward - Free

Could maybe do a job at another lower table club.

Everyone else is also available. The offer would have to be approaching in game value for me to consider however.

Last edited:
Back