Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

I'll be willing to compensate you in the form of an excellent Swiss international for a discount price of £3M !!!

Our fantasticly slow Pirmin Schwegler!

ha! no way is he going anywhere my club. there is a player of yours that picks joses fancy and hes asked me to open negotiations, ill PM you

LCFC: Transfer List

View attachment 222217

THE LEICESTER CITY FC TRANSFER LIST

The following players are no longer wanted at the club. Offers will be entertained. Prices are negotiable. We're also open to swap deals and any other weird concoctions, provided they benefit us as well, of course.

Andy King M(C)/DM, AMC - 1 million pounds
Odion Ighalo AMC, STC - 7 million pounds
Jeremie Boga AM(C)/AM(RL) - 2 million pounds
Jeffrey Schlupp M(L)/D,WB,AM(L), ST(C) - 500k
DeAndre Yedlin D,WB(R)/M(R) - 1 million pounds
Ben Hamer GK - FREE

All other players are available at a price too. PM me and we can take negotiations on from there.

Allahu Akbar.​

Just a super quick message. Spurs are looking to sell Danny Ings and. Younnes Kaboul. If anyone's interested in these players, PM me and we can come to an arrangement when I get back to my laptop :)

Q.P.R Transfer List

AWEEEEEESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Came to Play....

MIZ: ill be doing the end of season update. but first the transfer list so:

1) Nedem Onuoha. At 18k per week hes really cheap. hes been a good backup in the midtable/ lower mid table era and you should be happy to take him as a deacent backup CB. id be happy to let him go for: 450k

2) Abou Diaby. Hes a CM and has wages of under 50k he could still do a job for a few years. He is worth 1.2 million but i dont really need him anymore so he can leave for 550k

3) Alex McCarthy. Hes a good backup keeper but im trying to force jack butland into the team so he has to go. His wages are 24k and hes a capped international so he has quality. Price:1m ( negotional)

4) Samba Diakite. Hes a really good little CDM but he simply doesn't fit the jose mourinhos system. again not much wages to him. only 19k so his price should be around.... 100k

5) Robin Van Percie. What A Player... He has over 100 caps for Holland and he has wages of only 50k and is a really talented guy but theres only so many strikers i can have and it looks like ill have around 6 and in a 2 strikers system so he can leave for whoever wants him.

6) Adel Taarbat. Do we have to do this again. 5M pounds

7) Adam Johnson. Hes a really really quality player and id love him to stay but unfortuantly he doesnt fit into the system so i guess he has to go for around 4m. his wages arent that bad either. SOLD

Last edited:
What a finish to the season from the team, to finish 6th and get into Europe is a great achievement. Also happy Welbeck made it past 20 goals and was 2nd top scorer, what a season from him. Will do a more in-depth update tomorrow, but for now here's our transfer list...

View attachment 957498

The West Ham United Transfer Giveaway

GK Adrian £2M

CDM C.Kouyaté £1M

CM J.Ledley £1M

CAM S.De Jong £5M

FW A.Carroll £2M

Free Transfer List

CM M.Flamini Free

RB G.Johnson Free

* Take Glen Johnson and get £2M off any of the transfer listed players *

* Take both and get £4M off any of the transfer listed players *

Feel free to get in contact right away, offers will be accepted on a first come first served basis. Offers are also welcome for all other players, although it will take an impressive offer to tempt me.

Wont have internet at home for the next week or so, so wont be able to do a proper update until then.

The only player i have left on my transfer list is Jose Enrique though everyone could be for sale at the right price.....

So happy my main man turned it around for the albion!!

update will be sometime after the weekend

Last edited:
View attachment 222147
Updated Arsenal transfer list

Pirmin Schwegler - £3M

A good Swiss international with excellent mental stats. Ingame value of £7M, so a real discount! May be available for loan.

Javier Mascherano - £6M
Even at 32, Mascherano still has 2-3 good years in him. His mental attributes are exceptional, and he's still very solid physically. Will grab a starting spot at almost any Premiership club.

Ryan Gauld - £6.5M
Technically gifted winger who is still only 21, and has room to improve even more. Is already a possible starter for a lot of PL clubs, and would do well if given playing time to improve.

Dmitri Payet - 8M
Payet joins us from Marseille in July, and will be on £61K per week. However, I struggle to see him finding a spot in our squad, so we will look to move him on straight away. He is a very good midfielder that can play on both wings as well as through the middle. Grab yourself a bargain quality French international today! Make a bid, and we can discuss a price!

Mattia De Sciglio - £22M
Brilliant versatile wing-back. Plays a rotational role at the club, but available at the right price.

For Loan

Serge Gnabry - AMRLC
Quick, HG, will improve a lot if given playing time. Starter for some PL sides.

Gedion Zelalem - AMC
Talented American playmaker, could play a starting role for low/mid-table sides. Will also improve throughout the year.

Last edited:
Man City End Of Season Update

Our first season in charge with a new manager Pep guardialo. Well wasnt a great season for us but not terrible a second place finish in the league secures automatic qualification for the champions league however being 8 points off the pace of the league leaders just isn't good enough for a team of our stature.

Early knockout to the champions league is very disappointing but understandable given we played bayern munich no domestic cup runs either makes this a rather bland season for us.

In terms of player performances Aguero and Rodriguez perform admirably as usual with aguero scoring 20 goals in the league this season and would have contested for the golden boot with the incredible 29 goals that troy deeney scored if he could stay fit all season.

Fernando was our worst player of the season chalk it up to adapting to English football expect to see a Brazilian counterpart to help him adapt and challenge him for the starting role.

In terms of transfers expect to see 2 or 3 new faces in with only 2 players leaving. Nasri having performed admirably will come back from loan and add squad depth while with yaya toure leaving on a free leaves a gap in midfield that will be replaced by a marquee signing.

Q.P.R Transfer List

AWEEEEEESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Came to Play....

MIZ: ill be doing the end of season update. but first the transfer list so:

1) Nedem Onuoha. At 18k per week hes really cheap. hes been a good backup in the midtable/ lower mid table era and you should be happy to take him as a deacent backup CB. id be happy to let him go for: 450k

2) Abou Diaby. Hes a CM and has wages of under 50k he could still do a job for a few years. He is worth 1.2 million but i dont really need him anymore so he can leave for 550k

3) Alex McCarthy. Hes a good backup keeper but im trying to force jack butland into the team so he has to go. His wages are 24k and hes a capped international so he has quality. Price:1m ( negotional)

4) Samba Diakite. Hes a really good little CDM but he simply doesn't fit the jose mourinhos system. again not much wages to him. only 19k so his price should be around.... 100k

5) Robin Van Percie. What A Player... He has over 100 caps for Holland and he has wages of only 50k and is a really talented guy but theres only so many strikers i can have and it looks like ill have around 6 and in a 2 strikers system so he can leave for whoever wants him.

6) Adel Taarbat. Do we have to do this again. 5M pounds

7) Adam Johnson. Hes a really really quality player and id love him to stay but unfortuantly he doesnt fit into the system so i guess he has to go for around 4m. his wages arent that bad either. SOLD

8) Roberto Soldado. Hes a really good striker but hes served his time at the club and after a wonderful season were letting him go for 1M. phenominal buy for one of the newly promoted teams or teams in that reigon. look where he got us.

View attachment 222112

Sunderland end of season review.

Not many positives were to be had this season. Despite changes made during the summer, the club failed to live up to expectations. Sunderland narrowly avoided relegation by three points, with only 12 points picked up in the league since January. If changes are not made this summer, the club will once again be in a fight for survival.

Sunderland did not also perform well in the Carling Cup or FA Cup either exiting both competitions at the third round.

The only real hope came in the form of the Europa league where the club were narrowly beaten Quarter finalists. Sunderland showed that they were no pushovers in Europe with convincing wins over Zenit, OM and Wolfsburg respectively. The club also benefitted financially from their European adventure to a point where we will be able to compete in the transfer market.

The clubs player of the season was Everton Ribeiro with no one else coming close.

View attachment 222109

Ribeiro helped the teams cause with 14 goals and 13 assists in 52 games over all competitions, the 27 year old has been pursued by Bayern Munich all season and we now have a fight on our hands to keep him at the club.

The club would also like to announce its summer transfer list:

***** Caballero
View attachment 222108
£0
Top quality keeper, with great mental stats, starter for any team.

David Ospina
View attachment 222106
£500k
Never given a chance here at Sunderland, still a quality keeper.

Carlos Zambrano
View attachment 222105
£3m
Wasted talent here at Sunderland, could do a great job at any team.

Billy Jones
View attachment 222100
£1.5m
Consistently consistent, has been a great servant for the club.

Jonathan Silva
View attachment 222099
£10m
Would prefer to keep him at the club, but he needs to play at a higher level. High PA.

Bryan Oviedo
View attachment 222096
£2m
Great player, however I am looking to utilise two young fullbacks so needs to go.

The following do not fit into the clubs new system and are also offered for sale.

Magnus Wolff Eikrem
View attachment 222095
£3m

Tom Cleverley
View attachment 222094
£3m

Thomas Carroll
View attachment 222093
£1m

Nick Powell
View attachment 222090
£2m

Haris Medunjanin
View attachment 222089
​£0

View attachment 222088

West Ham United - May Update

HNwOuRQ.png

May would be the month where our European fate would be decided, with 3 games remaining to try and climb into the top 7 and secure a place in the Europa League next season. Realistically we would need to get plenty of points from our first two games against Watford and Middlesbrough, with a trip to Man City on the final day of the season unlikely to yield a result.

BJdKgWL.png

We began the month with an important trip to Vicarage Road to play a Watford side also aiming for one of the three Europa spots available. Thankfully we tore them apart in the first half, racing into a 4-0 lead through 4 goals from Welbeck! There was no chance of them coming back from there, and an entertaining game eventually ended 5-2 to us with Meyer getting our other goal.

If9C8ly.png

We then played struggling Middlesbrough in a TV game under the lights at the Olympic Stadium, in a game we expected to win and take another huge step towards Europe in. Goals either side of half-time from Welbeck and Zárate ensured we took away the 3 points here as well in an strong 2-0 win.

dKUusoI.png

Going into the final game at Man City, we knew European football was all but secured but we would need a point to finish 6th which would be a huge bonus. We went behind in the first half to a Henderson goal before strikes from Welbeck and Jiménez put us ahead going into the final 10 minutes! Unfortunately Aguero ended our hopes of a win but we left the game with the point we needed...

JSRDYkL.png

So with 7 points gained from our final 3 games we ended the season in 6th place, and crucially securing European football next season! Huge credit must go to Roberto Martinez, who after coming in midway through the season has turned the team away from mid-table and put us into the top-6, where we believe we belong.

Hammer of the Year

oRkNE7Z.png

Our best player of May and indeed the whole season was Danny Welbeck, who's 23 league goals have made a huge difference to our season and fired us into Europe. There is no doubt he will continue to be a key player for us in the coming years.

Transfer List

Adrian GK - £2M

Top-class Spanish goalkeeper who's been edged out of the starting 11 here but would be a brilliant number 1 at any side in the league looking for a new keeper.

Cheikhou Kouyaté CDM - £1M

Battling Senegalese CDM who doesn't really fit into the system here but could do a great job elsewhere.

Joe Ledley CM - £1M

Very good all-round ball-winning midfielder again with very low wages who could do a job at several teams in the division was first choice here up to January.

Siem de Jong CAM - £5M

Attacking midfielder with brilliant mental stats who could be the focal point of many teams in the league, very low wages as well.

Andy Carroll FW - £2M

Prolific striker at this level who's a bit wasted here on the bench and could easily score plenty of goals at any side looking for a number 9.

Free Transfers

Glen Johnson RB

Mathieu Flamini CDM

Despite ageing both are still very much good enough for the division and could easily walk into any bottom half team in the league or provide depth for others.

For further incentive to take these two, if you take Johnson on a free you can get £2M off any of the transfer-listed players. Furthermore, if you take both players you can get £4M off! First come first served.​

Last edited:
Newcastle Transfer List

Eugene Konopolyanka - Extremely talented winger, doesn't fit our formation, didn't play well as LM, cheap wages (35k) - £23.5m

Rémy Cabella - Talented CAM, again, doesn't fit the 4-4-2 formation of Jokanovic, same wages as Konopolyanka - £20m

Oscar Hijemark - Useful CM, I don't like him, could be good for a lower BPL team - £1.5m

Anyone else you want, just ask! :)

Last edited:
IM gutted with how Watford ended up doing! Would have loved finishing 10th at the beginning of the season but after simming the game myself and finishing 5th i was expecting to ****** a Europa League spot! Gutted

Back