Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

QPR WINDOW UPDATE

2 players weve agreed deals for have been concluded and will bee announced in due course but until then can i leave a message to all chairman. DO NOT SELL PLAYERS TO 2 DIFFERENT CLUBS. THIS HAS NOW HAPPEND THREE TIMES THIS WINDOW AND HAS RUINED MY SUMMER PLANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 221637
GOODISON GLORY DAYS TO RETURN?

View attachment 221636

It was a double unveiling today at Goodison Park as recently appointed Chairman Howard Kendall fronted the media for the first time since the boardroom coup he led was successful. The 3 times former Everton manager led the club through its greatest period of success in the mid 1980's and the fans will be hopeful he can return them to similar fortune.

View attachment 221635
Kendall, all smiles at a recent book signing.

In a move that evoked memories of his own appointment, at least the first time, Everton have raided a club from the lower divisions for their new manager. Former Oldham manager Paul Hartley, fresh off leading the Latics to promotion into League 1 via the playoffs, is the man tasked with leading Everton back to the promised land. Given their own recent promotion and whispers of financial turmoil off the park after a period of mismanagement it is expected to be a bridge too far for Hartley, who represented Scotland 25 times.

View attachment 221634
Can this man revive the flagging fortunes of the former giant club?

It is anticipated the club will have to sell a number of their stars in order to even be in a position to compete with the new Premiership rules but the former Dundee boss is expected to instill a blue collar work ethic around the club, not too dissimilar to the one his now Chairman created in his time, as the club fights against the drop even in the face of its position as one of the favorites for relegation with the bookies.

Time will tell how successful the club will be on the pitch but it is already apparent from the mood from the fans on the street that these two recent moves have gone a long way to reestablishing Everton as "the People's Club".

QPR WINDOW UPDATE

2 players weve agreed deals for have been concluded and will bee announced in due course but until then can i leave a message to all chairman. DO NOT SELL PLAYERS TO 2 DIFFERENT CLUBS. THIS HAS NOW HAPPEND THREE TIMES THIS WINDOW AND HAS RUINED MY SUMMER PLANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please remove this don't spam issues on thread got a problem contact me, znik or the chairman involved my inbox is now cleared for those of you who emailed me last night

#CFCTransferList
It's that time of year again!
And this time, there are big names at affordable price (all prices are negotiable, just not that much :P )

Mario Pasalic - £4m
First of a few CM's we want gone (please don't take the hint on who we'll be buying...). Solid player for most sides at a reasonable price
Ramires - £3m
Turned 30 last season, not wanted but still a good ball winner for most sides.
Lucas Pratto - £8m
Was good for us to start with, but tailed off recently as he's unable to hold off Costa (not the only one...). A proven goalscorer in this league and less than half his ingame value!
Thiago - £23m
By far the biggest name on this list, only bought last summer but he has been a disappointment and we're looking to shift him off the wage bill.
Theo Walcott - £12m
That's right, we're selling a HG player :O

Remember :ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE

View attachment 221626

Crystal Palace are open for business!

Chairman Mr Smith has just released the following statement..

Matt Smith: "I am extremely happy with the end of the season, although a couple more points and we would of been in Europe but we are steadily improving which is great for every Palace fan to be part of.

We are looking to improve upon the existing squad with quality talent, 3 players max, as we don't want to disrupt the current team cohesion. If we can find the right players in the right positions then I will be willing to spend upwards of £20+ million.

So I urge any chairmen to list put up their transfer lists and we can see if a deal can be done.

We don't want to lose any key players this season but we realize that we, as a small club, wont be able to resist top dollar for our players. The likes of Kenedy, Benteke, Bolasie, Zaha, Vilhenna, Martins Indi and Rullli will all be attracting attention...so we are braced for big bids and will sell if they meet our valuation.

Thanks, I'll keep the fans updated as we go on"

Bargains to be had at the stadium of light.

Carlos Zambrano
£1m
Wasted talent here at Sunderland, could do a great job at any team.

Billy Jones
£1.5m
Consistently consistent, has been a great servant for the club.

Jonathan Silva
£10m
Would prefer to keep him at the club, but he needs to play at a higher level. High PA.

Bryan Oviedo
Costa Rican International, ready to walk into your starting 11.
£1m
Great player, however I am looking to utilise two young fullbacks so needs to go.

The following do not fit into the clubs new system and are also offered for sale.

Magnus Wolff Eikrem
Norway International, great vision!!
£2m

Tom Cleverley
£2m
Under half his ingame value, high determination,teamwork and work rate.

Thomas Carroll
£0

Nick Powell
Future England Midfielder
£1m

Haris Medunjanin
£0

Buy one get one free, cheapest player free. Swaps Welcome!!!

Offers considered for any other players in the team not on this list.

View attachment 221595

Palace Chairman laughs off joke offer!

Sky Sports: " Earlier today Mr Smith made it public that he would be powerless to stop his key players moving on in the Summer if big offers were made.

It seems one club has made an offer for star Winger/Striker Kenedy for below market value amount totaling £6 million.

Apparently, not long after Palace replied with 1 caption and 1 simple gif...says it all doesn't it:

£6 million for Kenedy?

View attachment 221588

Spurs Transfer List

Mousa Dembele (CM, AMC) - £8m

Very good player and very experienced. Only reason I'm selling him is he's getting a bit old (29) and we have younger players I want to see come into the team.

Malcom (ST) - £7.5m

Very good young Brazilian striker with bags of ability and potential. I'm just looking at bringing in a striker that can compete with Kane for a place in the starting 11 rather than simply a back up.

Benjamin Stambouli (CB, DM) - £6.5m

Solid and experienced CB. Definitely a good player for mid table teams.

Patrick Roberts (AMR) - £3m

Very talented young right winger, but with the likes of Memphis, Lamela, Mirallas, Traore and Townsend at Spurs there just isn't room in the team for him.

Joshua Onomah (CM, AMC) - £1.5m

Joshua is a young (20) CM, could definitely do a decent job in a middle table team, just we have better players ahead of him at Spurs.

Tom Duncan (LB) - Loan

Duncan is a very promising left back, and could be good backup, or even a first team starter, to a lower table side.

As always with me, prices are negotiable and I am willing to listen to offers on any Spurs players :)

Can I remind those of you who haven't yet to vote for a chairman of the year! I'm gonna do the results tonight anyways those of you who have already voted do me a favour send it again with a reason so I can add quotes for the eventual winner cheers

View attachment 221563

West Ham United Transfer List

Joe Ledley CM - £1M

Very good all-round ball-winning midfielder again with very low wages who could do a job at several teams in the division. Was first choice here up to January, so could be very good at several teams in the league.

Siem de Jong CAM - £5M

Attacking midfielder who can also play striker with brilliant mental stats. Could be the focal point of many teams in the league, on very low wages as well. Has been limited due to the arrival of Meyer here.

Aaron Lennon RW - £6M

Lightning-quick right winger who can play RM or RW. Doesn't fit into the system here at the moment so can leave.

Mathieu Flamini CM - FREE

Experienced centre-midfielder who can also play in defensive midfield. Not too old and still good enough to play for mid-table sides. Also available on a free.

Stewart Downing LW - FREE

LW who can also play at CM. Played in the starting XI throughout last season but we would like to blood some younger talent, so he is available on a free which is a real steal for anyone looking for a winger.

For further incentive to take these two, if you take Flamini or Downing on a free you can get £2M off any of the transfer-listed players.​

Last edited:
View attachment 221549

Arsenal Transfer List

Laurent Koscielny - £10M
Still a top quality CB, but has been bypassed by other recruits, and needs to leave to let younger talents have more playing time.

Mattia Di Sciglio - £20M
A fantastically versatile wing-back that is equally comfortable on each flank. However, not favoured by his fellow Italian Montella. Should be a starter for almost any side in the PL.

Gedion Zelalem - £5M
Brilliant prospect. Homegrown and has potential to become much better. Could be available for loan as well, as he needs game time to improve.

Nicola Leali - £2.5M
Good Italian keeper. Our #3, but should get game time somewhere else. Was Chelsea's #2 last year and got some game time at the Bridge without looking out of his depth.

View attachment 221547

Leonid Slutskiy raids former club!

The Stadium of Light hosted the unveiling of three of Slutskiy's signings all from former club Arsenal. There is much optimism and excitement amongst the black cats fans after the announcement and many believe the signings made will help the club avoid relegation this coming season.

So coming in to the club for a combined fee of £12.5m are:

Javier Mascherano
View attachment 221542
Although entering his twilight years Javier still has a lot to offer the world of football. The former Barca man is said to be excited to start this new chapter in his career and is looking forward to working with the man who bought him back to the English game.

Ryan Gauld
View attachment 221532
The exciting young midfielder found playing time limited at the Emirates and jumped at the chance of first team football with Sunderland. Gauld has bags of potential and has the ability to play right across the forward line, many black cats fans believe Gauld has the potential to go far in the game and cant wait to see him strut his stuff on the pitch.

Bryan Cristante
View attachment 221527
The 22 year old joins us on a season long loan and will provide valuable competition in the centre of the park. We have a great relationship with Arsenal in regards to loans and it made sense to both clubs that Bryan would come here and continue his Football education.

Last edited:
View attachment 221525

Sunderland Free Transfer Bonanza

Where else could you get players of this quality for nothing, lay claim to one, two or three of them today, hey why not take them all, no extortionate wages just quality players for nothing. Yeah thats right Nothing.

Carlos Zambrano
£0
Wasted talent here at Sunderland, could do a great job at any team. Promoted teams look here!!

Bryan Oviedo
Costa Rican International, ready to walk into your starting 11.

£SOLD STC

Magnus Wolff Eikrem
Norway International, great vision!! Worth £6m free money if resold.

£SOLD STC

Tom Cleverley
£SOLD STC
High determination,teamwork and work rate. Homegrown!!

Thomas Carroll
£0

Nick Powell
Future England Midfielder

£SOLD STC

Haris Medunjanin

£0

Last edited:
View attachment 221508

Updated Everton Transfer List

Not quite as desperate anymore but all offers considered!!

All the following are available.

Martyn Waghorn - 2m

Decent enough striker and left wing cover.

Ben Pringle - 2m

Attacking midfield cover.

Harry Bunn - Free

OKish player I guess,

Danny Ward - Free

Could maybe do a job at another lower table club.

Kevin Long - Free

(*Note - not Shane Long) Kevin is a defender who could provide cover in central defense and at right back.

Zeki Fryers - Free

Someone might want him...

Everyone else is also available. The offer would have to be approaching in game value for me to consider however.

Last edited:

For Sale

AT Mario Balotelli £15m
AT Jordan Rhodes £12m
AT Enes Unai £12m
MR M Arnautovic £5m
DC P Wollscheid £2m
MC Mark Noble £2m
AM G Ramirez £2m
MC Jucilei £2m
ML L Piazon £1m
DC Lamine Sane £1m
MC S Ireland £1m
MC C Adam £1m
MC Charlie Colkett £1m

I invite offers on all other players

Q.P.R Transfer List

AWEEEEEESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Came to Play....

MIZ: ill be doing the end of season update. but first the transfer list so:

1) Nedem Onuoha. At 18k per week hes really cheap. hes been a good backup in the midtable/ lower mid table era and you should be happy to take him as a deacent backup CB. id be happy to let him go for: 450k GONE

2) Abou Diaby. Hes a CM and has wages of under 50k he could still do a job for a few years. He is worth 1.2 million but i dont really need him anymore so he can leave for 550k

3) Alex McCarthy. Hes a good backup keeper but im trying to force jack butland into the team so he has to go. His wages are 24k and hes a capped international so he has quality. Price:1m ( negotional)

4) Samba Diakite. Hes a really good little CDM but he simply doesn't fit the jose mourinhos system. again not much wages to him. only 19k so his price should be around.... 100k GONE

5) Robin Van Percie. What A Player... He has over 100 caps for Holland and he has wages of only 50k and is a really talented guy but theres only so many strikers i can have and it looks like ill have around 6 and in a 2 strikers system so he can leave for whoever wants him.

6) Adel Taarbat. Do we have to do this again. 5M pounds

7) Adam Johnson. Hes a really really quality player and id love him to stay but unfortuantly he doesnt fit into the system so i guess he has to go for around 4m. his wages arent that bad either. SOLD

8) Take a striker other than Barbosa (avijaj would be a loan) they are all top of the range players but keep in mind dybala and jovatic join us this season so they couldnt go anywhere

Watford are looking for a new GK if anyone has any quality GK's available let me know

Chairman of The Year!

The Moment you've all been

waiting for thanks for those who

voted and the

without further a due is ...

CRCHAMP!

An Impressive finish with Q.P.R to

achieve 5th Place

with a team irl currently in the

championship well done Crchamp!

Such Quotes include "5th place with QPR only missing out on CL on

for & against. Quite an effort".

"He has talked a lot of **** the past 2 seasons...but what can I say, he

has backed it up time and time again! Fair play to the guy, definitely

deserves it." (couldnt resist posting this xD)

Back