Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

On another note I will be updating the rest of the transfers tonight I cannot wait for you guys to see what Znik has done xD

IMO, West Ham should have won, but well done QPR...

Yes, I'm jealous

Last edited:
CRCHAMP!

An Impressive finish with Q.P.R to

achieve 5th Place

with a team irl currently in the

championship well done Crchamp!

Such Quotes include "5th place with QPR only missing out on CL on

for & against. Quite an effort".

"He has talked a lot of **** the past 2 seasons...but what can I say, he

has backed it up time and time again! Fair play to the guy, definitely

deserves it." (couldnt resist posting this xD)
[/QUOTE/]

WOW, Thanks you guys. never thought id get this after missing out last year and being in the drop zone at christmas. thought Zink had it in the bag. Im greatful to everyone, especially Zink and Josh for keeping this thing going

Just a quick, possibly stupid, question. After this first round of transfers will you guys sim until the end of July so we can see how our budgets etc. are traveling as well as our new additions?

Oh, & well done crchamp!

Just a quick, possibly stupid, question. After this first round of transfers will you guys sim until the end of July so we can see how our budgets etc. are traveling as well as our new additions?

Oh, & well done crchamp!

Can do if you like sure :) For those with sour grapes west ham did come in 2nd place :p

Oh, & well done crchamp!

Before we sim forward, we'll ask for you to send us your budgets for the managers to use, that way your manager doesn't spend all your cash if you don't want him to ;)

Can do if you like sure :) For those with sour grapes west ham did come in 2nd place :p

Yeah, think it would be good to have a proper look at what we've got or haven't got & better plan for the next period. Thoughts everyone?

Ok so foreign transfer deadline finishes tomorrow so ill do finances after that then sim and then any other c2c deals if there are any everyone happy with that?

Also I was thinking I might do a pre-season analysis after the window closes like summarize a bit more detail on what teams have done and maybe a prediction finish thoughts?

Any suggestions to improve/change the game before we begin just pm me or znik or heck stick it on the thread to see if people like it :)

Yeah, wouldn't mind seeing a pre-season summary & a few predictions ;)

Will there be a 2nd round for Foreign transfers for those who missed their first targets?

Will there be a 2nd round for Foreign transfers for those who missed their first targets?

yea sure but we'll make it a a bit shorter so we can get started soon maybe a 6hour extension something like that if znik ur happy with that?

I stated that there would be a second round for those missing out on targets when the window was opened! The second deadline will be Friday.

I stated that there would be a second round for those missing out on targets when the window was opened! The second deadline will be Friday.

Ok mate, apologies was just double checking. Thought the plan may have changed.

Ok mate, apologies was just double checking. Thought the plan may have changed.

No worries mate!

Would also like to remind everyone that the deadline for the non-c2c transfers is tonight at 20.00 GMT.

So far, I'm missing the transfer targets of:

- Cardiff
- Crystal Palace
- Man Utd
- Newcastle
- Stoke
- Swansea
- Watford
- West Brom
- Wolves

If you decide that you do not want to make any non-c2c transfers in this window, please let me know, and I won't bother you by reminding you all the time! :)

Did not see the post where the template was put up, havent been on much recently could you show me where the most recent game file is?

Back