Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

Lots of full inboxes guys! tried 3 offers this morning non made it through!

my inbox is clear, QPR is open for business, Still really need a RWB and/or a CB. don't offer me players that aren't good enough for Europa league

Ibrahimovic confirmed as new Swansea City AFC Chairman

That's right, the legendary Zlatan Ibrahimovic has decided that as well as becoming a manager, he will be in charge of the Swans as they look to consolidate their top flight status in the English Premier League. He noted that he's still available for hire by any other club as their manager, because he is Zlatan, and multitasking is no issue. Ibrahimovic remarked that he really had no idea what had been going on in the Premier League the last few years - "I lost interest when some Australian started destroying Liverpool from the inside."

When approached about the possibility of a full press conference announcing his arrival as Swans chairman, the Swedish legend scoffed "Zlatan doesn't do press conferences."

He did, however, provide a transfer list, and it is as follows:

Wayne Routledge, 32, M/AM (RL): Free

Chris Brunt, 32, M/AM (RL): 500k

Jefferson Montero, 27, M/AM (RL): 2.5m

Just about any player is available at the right price, please don't hesitate to enquire.

Please help out someone who has a great deal of catching up to do in what is my first ever chairman game! :P

Last edited:

Stoke Transfer List

AT Mario Balotelli £15m
AT Jordan Rhodes £12m
AT Enes Unai £12m
MR M Arnautovic £4m
DC P Wollscheid £2m
AM G Ramirez £2m
MC Mark Noble £1m
MC Jucilei £1m
ML L Piazon £1m
DC Lamine Sane £1m

Free
MC S Ireland
MC C Adam
MC Charlie Colkett

I invite offers on all other players

View attachment 221455

Updated Everton Transfer List

Not quite as desperate anymore but all offers considered!!

All the following are available.

Martyn Waghorn (ST/AML) - 2m

Decent enough striker and left wing cover.

Ben Pringle (MRLC/AML)- 2m

Attacking midfield cover.

Harry Bunn (ST/AMLR) - Free

OKish player I guess,

Danny Ward (AMR/AML) - Free

Could maybe do a job at another lower table club.

Kevin Long (DR/C) - Free

(*Note - not Shane Long) Kevin is a defender who could provide cover in central defense and at right back.

Zeki Fryers (DL/C) - Free

Someone might want him...

Paul Coutts (MR/AMR) - Free

Eh, not the worst...

Aiden White (DL/WBL) - Free

Servicable.

Everyone else is also available. The offer would have to be approaching in game value for me to consider however.

When does the non C2C window actually close? Like what time? Really anxious to see whether or not I got my foreign targets :D

When does the non C2C window actually close? Like what time? Really anxious to see whether or not I got my foreign targets :D

First deadline is 20.00 GMT tonight. After that, completed transfers will be announced, and you will get a second window, closing tomorrow, in case someone beat you to your targets.

2Q==

Cardiff City announce their transfer list

After a season of stability we are now looking to improve and push into the top half of the table. To do this we need a couple of new strikers so we are welcoming any messages from chairmen who think they have a good enough striker available. We have one of the smallest wage budgets in the league however so we won't be able to take any players who are on more than 40/50k.

As for players leaving this is our current transfer list. Message me if you are interested in anyone. The prices are negotiable.

Makoto Hasebe Free

Still has great attributes but I have younger midfielders who need to start getting more game time.

Peter Whittingham Free

Same as Hasebe. Can still do a good job for most lower teams but I want the younger guys to play more.

Ben Turner 2.5mil

After the signing of Mori he is now 4th choice so he is no longer needed.

Sean Morrison 5mil

A good CB who I'm slightly reluctant to get rid of because he is so consistent but I do have young defenders who need to be promoted up.

Scott Malone 5mil

A good HG left back who will start for bottom half teams and be decent backup for higher teams. After signing Murru, Malone has struggled to get game time and I have the younger Declan John to be my backup there.

Fabian Orellana 2.5mil

Another good player who has great stats but I now have Allione on the right wing and with enough game time he could be a great winger.

Ryan Mason 5mil

Russell Slade seems reluctant to play him so there is no point in keeping him around. Great all round stats and HG as well.

Arsenal Transfer List

Laurent Koscielny - £8M
Still a top quality CB, but has been bypassed by other recruits, and needs to leave to let younger talents have more playing time.

Mattia Di Sciglio - £17.5M
A fantastically versatile wing-back that is equally comfortable on each flank. However, not favoured by his fellow Italian Montella. Should be a starter for almost any side in the PL.

Gedion Zelalem - £5M
Brilliant prospect. Homegrown and has potential to become much better. Could be available for loan as well, as he needs game time to improve.

Nicola Leali - £2M
Good Italian keeper. Our #3, but should get game time somewhere else. Was Chelsea's #2 last year and got some game time at the Bridge without looking out of his depth.

Richairo Zivkovic - £20M
The biggest coup available. A fantastic talent, potential of becoming absolute world-class. Is also homegrown in England, so quite a deal if you can afford him!

Am I right in thinking that the C2C window is tomorrow??
Been busy with uni work this week... I will post up transfer list asap -

Znik sent over my fgn transfer requests and also a few club changes... :)

Also, where is the upto date club/chairman list??

Last edited:
Am I right in thinking that the C2C window is tomorrow??
Been busy with uni work this week... I will post up transfer list asap -

Znik sent over my fgn transfer requests and also a few club changes... :)

Also, where is the upto date club/chairman list??

Club/Chairman-list:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...all-manager-2015-edition-198.html#post2875036

The second FGN-window + c2c-window deadline will be tomorrow evening!

Now. First window has closed! I will write a post with all the completed transfers now! There are quite a few amazing deals!

Gonna get pretty annoyed if I lose either of my main guys...

Back