Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

Dont mean to be a party pooper, but how did Leicester get Antonio and Kolarov on loan from Villa when they are both set to first team regulars? I thought we could only sign backup or lower?

I might have made a mistake here, I'll have to take a second look at that!

You are only allowed backup or lower, yes.

Got both my men #200PA. and i can see leicster and arsenal struggling financially. Will be one of the most interesting seasons thus far
As its the last season they must have gone all out knowing the finances wont matter, kind of wish i done that too!

As its the last season they must have gone all out knowing the finances wont matter, kind of wish i done that too!

Well, I'm still in the black! At least for now :pp
I'm expecting that I might be in the red for Christmas though, but I should be fine at the end of the season by my calculations! (I did shift quite a few players that are yet to be announced ;) )

Well, I'm still in the black! At least for now :pp
I'm expecting that I might be in the red for Christmas though, but I should be fine at the end of the season by my calculations! (I did shift quite a few players that are yet to be announced ;) )
800k a week though!

Swansea City Confirm New Arrivals

Swansea City AFC are delighted to announce that deals to bring the following players to the Liberty Stadium have been finalised:

Erik Sviatchenko, 3m, from Liverpool FC

Jon Flanagan, 4m, from Liverpool FC

Malcom, 7m, from Tottenham Hotspur FC

Chairman Zlatan Ibrahimovic was asked if there would be any further incomings for Swansea:

"Not at this time, no. They already have Zlatan."

Man City Transfer Business!

View attachment 221348 Nicolas Otamendi: Manchester City sign £32m Argentina defender

Manchester City have signed defender Nicolas Otamendi from Valencia on a five-year deal worth £34.5m.

"To be here inside a club that looks so wonderful from the outside is a dream," said the 27-year-old ex-Porto player.
City manager Manuel Pellegrini said: "He's strong, he's excellent in the tackle and he's very good technically."

Otamendi comes in to replace Balanta who moves to newcastle in a 15m deal we wish him the best.

View attachment 221347
Next we are delighted to announce a rare player swap deal! In comes Lucas Leiva from liverpool a solid defensive midfielder that can provide cover and put pressure on fernando and being brazillian we hope it well help fernando settle more and get some better performances out of him.

Out goes Wilfred Bony a solid if unspectacular striker was poor last year but with enough games might do something special for them we shall see who got the better deal by the end of the season!.

To replace Bony in comes .. Mauro Icardi!

View attachment 221346
Young talented and a great goal scorer will provide some tasty competition for sturridge and aguero for that starting spot!

Next Former Chelsea's Midfielder Kovacic!

View attachment 221345

A brilliant player and a great cheap replacement for yaya toure at 12m However he had a poor season at chelsea so it remains to be seen whether pep can get the best out of him.

Finally the Last signing of my business so far not one I had planned a new left back! this came about by far the greatest sales pitch ive received in FM history Kieran Gibbs english quick and will provide good cover on the left. Here's the sales pitch from Yeti below:

Hey Mate,

Just having a quick look over your squad and couldn't help but notice you're a little light on in respects of cover at left back behind Rodriguez. I also couldn't help but notice that you have bulk funds to spend and nowhere really that it appears you really need to spend it all.

I know its not Christmas just yet but I thought might attempt to appeal to your good will nature with a solution that could immensely benefit both parties.

Kieran Gibbs is currently pretty much my best player now Lippo has bought Coleman and he really doesn't deserve to spend a season with a team who'll be in a relegation dogfight. I'd much rather see him provide quality cover for a side who undoubtedly will be challenging for the title.

Where's the real, tangible benefit for you it could be asked. Well for 10 mill you are getting not only a good deal on a solid premiership player but essentially purchasing title insurance. I know if I was you I'd hate to see my season derailed by an injury to a position where I didn't have adequate cover. Unfortunately for me my first choice players aren't even really of the quality needed to be considered 'decent cover' but that doesn't have to be the case for you!

Anyway let me know mate if your keen

:D brilliant,

Nasri has returned in from loan also with gerson going out on loan to everton

Cleared my inbox guys.

Been working so haven't had a chance to make any transfers.
I'll be able to access the game tomorrow so hopefully the window is still open then! Haha.

PS. Benteke £5 million...go on. Go onnn. Take him, someone!

Hahaha, Yeti you beautiful *******! "An offer he couldnt refuse" genius!

:p its so high you cant even put him on it maximum is 500k so you'll have to add another 300k to other players!

Nono, you can bring it up to £800K, but you have to do it in steps! So I had to make it 500K, then 600K and then 800K, but he is on 800K in my save (which I'll upload after the deadline tonight) :)

Edit: That sales pitch though Yeti! Can I hire you to get rid of some of my players for 5% of the profit? ;)

Last edited:
View attachment 221339

Sunderland raid Liverpool.

After Sunderlands early Summer raid on Arsenal, Sunderlands chairman Kevin Phillips has been at it again.

Liverpool had advertised a transfer list just before the end of the season and Sunderland were quick to react, snapping up no less than four players for what can only be described as a steal.

Joining the club from Liverpool are:

Joe Allen
View attachment 221338

Sunderland were surprised to find Allen available for transfer after playing 26 league games for Liverpool throughout the season. The hard working Welsh midfielder is said to be relishing a new challenge and is looking forward to joining up with his teammates.

Divock Origi
View attachment 221337

​Another player Sunderland were surprised to find available. The 22 year old Belgium International is yet to fully establish himself in the Premier League, however the pacey forward has bags of potential and will fight it out with the forwards at the club.

As part of the deal for Allen and Origi Sunderland agreed to take two unwanted players from Liverpool for no fee. The first is Fabricio Coloccini, although the veterans wages come in at a whooping 87K per week Sunderland have put no price on experience. The curly haired former Argentinian's experience will go a long way to help Sunderland prove the media's prediction of a 19th place finish wrong.

Finally Luis Alberto joins the club as part of the deal. Another player who has never really been given a chance in the Premier League, Alberto will provide valuable competition for the attacking midfield spot.

Haha - I needed to get inventive to get back in the black!!!!

Now I know the window aint ova but got some free time today so I thought I would make a start on pre-season analysis :)

View attachment 961249

Team Name: Wolves
FM Media Prediction: 20th

Manager: Kenny Jackett

Current Reign: 4 years

Kenny Jackett has done a great job as manager of wolves winning league one in 2014 and the championship last year now wolves under new owners hoping to learn from his mistakes from hull and become an established premier league side. Playing a defensive 4-2-3-1 formation it remains to be seen whether Jackett can get enough points to avoid relegation.

SaintMotBot has bought well, bringing in quality players on a small budget.
Most Notable signings include Legendary Italian Former Goalkeeper Buffon, who even at the ripe old age of 39 has still got it communication 20, command of area 20.

Paulinho is a smart buy brought in on a free after being released from Tottenham good stats. But he was released for a reason he had a awful season for Tottenham last year so it remains to be seen whether he can pull his weight for wolves.

While Bringing in one of my favourite ‘fm players’ Angel correa on loan should provide enough creativity to get new boy Danny Ings scoring and if anything is learnt from last year is that English strikers know how to score in the prem :)

Wolves have bought well but it’s fair to say they have a battle on their hands with their strongest centre back being Danny Batth expect to see many goals being conceded and with a negative balance they are unlikely to be bringing in any new players soon.

View attachment 221319

BLUES REVOLUTION GAINS STEAM

Paul Hartley yesterday unfurled his first batch of signings as he attempts to recreate the Toffee’s in his image. In doing so though he also announced 2 significant departures. Kieran Gibbs has made the move up to the Etihad, ostensibly to provide quality cover at left back for Ricardo Rodriguez for the Citizens. At 10 million pounds he represents a solid insurance option should injury befall the Swiss superstar.View attachment 221318
Gibbs is on the move to contenders Manchester City

The other player to leave is fan’s favorite Seamus Coleman. In a deal that is sure to leave a bitter taste in the mouth he has moved cross-town and joined Lucas Neill’s Liverpool squad. In an effort to calm the fallout after the announcement Hartley had the following to say, “We understand letting Seamus and Gibbsy go won’t go down well with the fans. All we can say is we’re sorry, we’ve inherited a club with some serious financial problems that have to be fixed right now. Stick with us though and the good times will be back soon. These 2 deals, netting 10 million pounds each, have returned us to a positive financial position.”
View attachment 221317
What reception will Coleman get on his return to Goodison?

“Additionally former Spanish international Juanfran is coming across the other way from Liverpool with no fee and he will provide an excellent replacement for Coleman.”
View attachment 221316
Juanfran will hope to ease the fan's pain

Another deal the club advised had been completed was the sale of Steven Naismith. Also a club stalwart Naismith was allowed to move to West Ham for the sum of 3 million pounds. Hartley advised, “In my system Stevie would have been seen as a striker, unfortunately with Shane Long and Steven Fletcher I had my two main strikers so when West Ham came in with a bid for Naisey we jumped at it. We see it as a win-win, the club gets extra funds and he gets a chance to compete elsewhere in a system that probably suits him better.”
View attachment 221315
Naismith has been a great servant to the club.

Also as part of the same deal Glen Johnson will make the move north on a free transfer. “We see Glen as an ideal veteran backup at both the right and left back positions,” Hartley said. “Although his wages are reasonably large we know we can manage those within our regular income structure, it was more important to get an immediate return on Stevie.”
View attachment 221314
Can Glen Johnson finally earn his paycheck?

Another player announced on a drama-filled day was Samba Diakite. The Mali international has been patrolling the pitch at QPR for a number of years now and will bring his no-nonsense style of play to Everton’s midfield this season. The transfer fee, announced as being for 100 thousand pounds, appears to represent good buying.
View attachment 221313
Diakite will be hoping to break up many more attacks this season with Everton

Not content there the Everton supremo then went on to announce two further signings with no outlay. Bryan Oviedo and Nick Powell, fresh off being told they could move with no fee from Sunderland by Chairman Kevin Phillips, have been snapped up by the men from Goodison. “We welcome Bryan back and expect him to come in and compete from the outset for the starting left back role. Nick will provide solid cover in the middle of the park and in the crucial attacking midfielder role in my system,” Hartley praised.
View attachment 221312
Oviedo appeared keen to return to Everton colours.

Those 2 transfers agreed between the club Chairmen are in addition to the three free transfers Everton also fronted before the media. Sebastian Leto, Paul Dummett and Ivelin Popov will all join after their respective previous contracts expired. Popov seems to be the brightest of the bunch. The flying Bulgarian winger has most recently been plying his trade in Russia with FC Kudan Krasnodar.
View attachment 221311
The Bulgarian has 62 caps to his name.

The final deal announced on a hectic day was the season long loan of Gerson from Manchester City. The 20 year old attacking playmaker is expected to play a critical role for the toffees in the middle of the attacking trio band. Hartley explained, “in my 4-2-3-1 I prefer to use 2 defensive midfielders, as such, much of the attacking impetus has to come from the attacking midfielders. In particular the central player of the trio must play with incredible skill and guile and we feel Gerson fits that role to a tee.”
View attachment 221310
Can Gerson provide some samba magic?

The squad overhaul appears to be taking shape but lacks any real game-breakers. Former Everton legend Dave Watson said this morning on the BBC’s 5Live, “you look at the squad and can see reasonable, not world class mind you, but reasonable quality throughout. From Evans, Cahill, Juanfran and Oviedo at the back, to Rodwell and Diakite as the base of the central midfield trio, now Gerson in front of them, out wide Leto and Popov should provide reasonable service and with either Shane Long or Steven Fletcher up front you see a decent team. This issue is no one really scares you. Sure, you get the impression they’ll work their socks off like their boss but no one is gameplanning specifically for any individual in that side – I think it’s going to be a long season for the boys in blue.”
View attachment 221309
How the Echo thinks Everton will line up.

It must be said though that it doesn’t appear the Toffee’s are quite done yet with their rebuild. Hartley signed off yesterday saying, “We’ve still got a couple of irons in the fire and we won’t stop looking at ways to improve this team. Also we expect to be significant players in the January window when we project the finances to have turned around.” It remains to be seen though, with their current financial constraints, if the club can attract the quality required to stay afloat this season.

Last edited:
View attachment 961294

Team Name: Sunderland
Fm Media Prediction: 19th​

Manager: Leonid Slutskiy
Current reign: 1month

After getting sacked from arsenal Leonid Slutskiy decided that any job in the prem is better than none at all. Chairman Owner Soviet has been with sunderland right from the start. Securing their premier league status throughout and just failing to reach the top ten in his reign highest position being 11th​.

This year Sunderland have spent big bringing in numerous people most interestingly several from Slutskiy’s former employers arsenal.

Most notable one’s include the last year’s winner of the worst signing of the season Javier Mascherano!

Despite this, the love slutskiy holds for Javier proved too great and he brought him along to give him another go. Extremely high wages of 135k and given his age questions marks have to be asked given a 6m transfer fee. And while not playing a single game under Slutskiy Ryan Gauld is also brought in from arsenal one can only assume to torture the scottish youngster some more by keeping him on the bench :p

While on Paper Origi (brought in on a free) could be a very astute signing however having played 19 games for Liverpool last season scoring an abysmal 2 goals and an average performance of 6.59 sunderland fans will be hoping this is less Fabio Borini and more Kevin Phillips.

On the plus side bringing Luciano Vietto another proper fm signing for 4.4m should bring some much needed firepower to help sunderland retain their premier league status.

With a staggering 34 1st​ team players in their squad it will be interesting to see if chairman Soviett can keep their finances in check but if all else fails they can be sure to turn to Everon Riberio to try and retain their premiership status with a wonderful career at Sunderland so far keeping him will be key to their future success!

Last edited:
Spurs Transfer Update

Quick message to everyone. I have two centre mids, Sascha Horvath and John Hou Saeter available for loan. They're both already decent players, but I think another season of first team football out on loan at a lower premier league club will mean they're ready for the first team next season. PM me if you're interested in either.

_60719093_cardiffcitybadge.jpg

Team: Cardiff

Chairman: Bcfc1

Manager Russel Slade

Current Reign: 3 years

FM Media Prediction: 18th

After finishing 14th​ Last season Cardiff’s next aim is to hit top ten however with limited funds and a lack of quality in midfield a top ten finish seems unlikely.

Timo Werner and Cornelius are the only additions this year so far replacing the outgoing Adam le Fondre and Kenwyne Jones providing solid competition for Charlie Austin who scored an impressive 23 goals last year.

Cardiff still have funds to spend and given their poor center with Joe Ralls and Aron Gunnarsson as first team choices a new central midfielder to be brought in could be on the cards.

Expect to see a lot of goals from Russel Slade’s side with Charlie Austin leading the line with Timo Werner could be an exciting display to watch for the neutral however a lack of quality elsewhere will no doubt see them in a mid-table finish at best.

Last edited:
View attachment 961114

​After securing there preferred targets Sunderland are able to offer the following players for transfer:

Connor Wickham

Versatile forward who can lead the line, will struggle for game time now at Sunderland with new arrivals. Reluctant to sell however must go.

Bargain price of £5m

Claudio Yacob

Another great player who will be sadly pushed out of the team, quality anchorman.

Yours for only £500k

Carlos Zambrano

Quality Centre Back, Peruvian international

Take him away for £0

Haris Medunjanin

Technical and mental stats to die for, this guy deserves to play.

£0

Thomas Carroll

Great midfielder, masses of potential. I feel sorry for keeping him here.

£0

​All players on this list now free including Connor Wickham

Please someone make a bid! Not even a sniff at any of my guys during the window so!!!!!

THE WHOLE SQUAD IS OPEN TO OFFERS

Final Stoke Transfer List
AT Mario Balotelli £10m
MR M Arnautovic £3m
DC P Wollscheid £2m
MC Mark Noble £2m
AM G Ramirez £2m
MC Jucilei £1m
DC Lamine Sane £1m

Free
ML L Piazon
MC S Ireland