Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

I'm not sure about my balance, I spent less than my balance but I'm still in the red. In the save Ive apparently spent 88M on 'other' on the expenditure page so I think there's been a mistake.

Anyway I've pmed Znik.

dw any mistakes/tweaks needed will be rectified before we begin :)

I'm not sure about my balance, I spent less than my balance but I'm still in the red. In the save Ive apparently spent 88M on 'other' on the expenditure page so I think there's been a mistake.

Anyway I've pmed Znik.
With the in game editor you are suceptable to agent fees and signing on fees, these are just part of the game - roughly 10% of value

Finances *correct as of this moment

Teams with Negative balance cannot buy and must sell during next window

Arsenal 67m
Cardiff 16m
Chelsea 15m
Crystal Palace 25m
Everton 3m
Leicester 1.8m
Liverpool 22m
Man City 65m
Man Utd 75m
Newcastle 20m
Q.P.R 12m
Southampton 4m
Stoke 11m
Sunderland 350k
Swansea 10m
Tottenham -3.6m
Watford 16.8m
West Brom -2m
West Ham -6m
Wolves - 18m

Can I just say with this that, when it's a relatively small amount in debt, clubs shouldn't have to sell in the next window. It should be next summer window (in my opinion) because come next summer, even without selling anyone in January, Tottenham will be back in the black easily, so it seems stupid to force a sale of players. Same with West Brom and possibly West Ham.

However, when it's to the extent Wolves is in debt... That's different :D

Can I just say with this that, when it's a relatively small amount in debt, clubs shouldn't have to sell in the next window. It should be next summer window (in my opinion) because come next summer, even without selling anyone in January, Tottenham will be back in the black easily, so it seems stupid to force a sale of players. Same with West Brom and possibly West Ham.

However, when it's to the extent Wolves is in debt... That's different :D

Hey I am perfectly happy with my finances :P it will indeed be in the black by the summer transfer window. I agree that any sanctions should be held off until the end of the season, I structured my whole plan so I would make a profit over the season, not over 6 months.

Hey I am perfectly happy with my finances :P it will indeed be in the black by the summer transfer window. I agree that any sanctions should be held off until the end of the season, I structured my whole plan so I would make a profit over the season, not over 6 months.

Same. I know that by next summer I'll be back in the black, as I think either last season or the season before I was in a much worse financial situation, and by the start of the next season I was £30m in the black :)

Only thing i can remember that you could change was the transfer status wasnt it?

I've been having a play with the editor on my version and I can't seem to find this feature? Does anyone know if you can put them on the transfer list? I'm really hoping all my deadwood can be placed on the transfer list in game...

I've been having a play with the editor on my version and I can't seem to find this feature? Does anyone know if you can put them on the transfer list? I'm really hoping all my deadwood can be placed on the transfer list in game...
I think you might be able to using FMRTE, thing is the AI will instantly take them off if they don't agree.

I will try and announce transfers today, sorry for the delay.

View attachment 221228
Check your team!

Make sure you take a look at the save, when using the in-game editor, the wages of a player change automatically when he's moved to a new club, and some times that gets missed. If you have players that don't have the correct wage, please let me know, and we'll change it before simming forward.

The only thing that is missing now before the game moving forward, is for you to send us your budgets for the manager to use.

Please PM to TheJoshter or Znik:

- Your wage budget (or how much you want to increase / decrease it by, compared to the current one)
- Your transfer budget.

There are some small issues with the balance of a couple of teams, which will be corrected before simming forward.

Hopefully we can move the game to September 2nd today!

Newest save: HERE!

Last edited:
Transfer window post has been updated with latest FGN signings too.
Will upload a new, updated save in a minute.

View attachment 221198

Team: Everton

Chairman: Yeti01

Manager Paul Hartley

Current Reign: 1 Day :p
FM Media Prediction: 17th

Ahh our chariman game has not been kind on everton, after failing to avoid relegation in 2015 theres been some major changes in the everton squad. However bargain hunter Harry Redknapp managed to get them promoted on the first try despite selling key players such as aaron lennon and Per Mertesacker. Now with a new manager and a new chairman Everton looking to avoid relegation again.

So Paul Hartley never heard of him so I was curious about his fm/real record former Scottish international and was poached by everton after a successful season with Oldham where he won promotion from league 2 to league one young (40) and talented it will be interesting to see if his lack of experience will have a negative impact on the team.

Despite winning promotion everton have lost some key players with coleman gibbs and Naismith all leaving with good fees thanks to the salesmanship of yeti :p (seriously if you haven’t seen his speech of how he sold me gibbs check it out in the thread!). Everton’s net spend is minus 20m so keeping the quality on the pitch was always going to be tricky, and to be honest I think everton are going to struggle. 32 year old glen Johnson replaces coleman, Bryan Oviedo on a free comes in to replace gibbs meaning defensive trouble lies ahead unless evans can carry on his great form from last season avg of 7.38.

Everton have a large squad and will be able to cover injuries, Man city star gerson joins on loan and will be looking to create chances and get some assists but with everton reliying on shane long and a transfer listed fletcher up front its hard to see them making any kind of upset. my prediction 20th​ sorry! :P (altho as an lfc fan not that sorry xD)

Last edited:
sorry! :P (altho as an lfc fan not that sorry xD)

No need to apologise mate - fully expect this season to be quite tough. Am now in a far better financial position than I expected when Hartley was appointed though so I can guarantee he is now on a short leash! He needs to get some results and get them early!

View attachment 221197

Team: Swansea

FM Media Prediction: 16th

Chairman: PatrickLFC

Manager: David O’leary

As new owner PatrickLFC hangs up his Swedish management boots at invests his money in to welsh premier league side swansea we see how their side is shaping up. After a close escape from relegation Swansea will be hoping to climb the premier league table this year.

Jon Flanagan replaces Kyle Naughton and Malcom is brought in from spurs at an attempt to cover their attacking failings. Swansea have a decent squad with shelvey sigurosson and rocha all sure to be heavily relied upon this season. With a choice of valdes and Fabianski in goal and with a solid if a tad slow pairing of Jagielka and Fernandez at the back Swansea have a decent starting 11 but pretty awful squad depth. If they avoid a cup run and managed to keep their starting eleven fit I think they might surprise a few people. (I’ll do a table of my predictions next to fms when completed)

View attachment 221196

Team: Leicester

Fm Media Prediction: 15th

Chairman: Rishmanisation

Manager: Andre Villas-Boas

Leicester have firmly established themselves as a Premier league side with Rishmanisation leading the reign after finishing 13th​ for the last two seasons its hard to imagine them getting dragged down in a relegation battle.

Leicester have a weird and a wonderful team with Reina in goal, marcos rojo in defences yay toure in central midfield and wayne rooney upfront and with the 5th​ highest wage bill in the year Leicester look like a team about to make a push for Europe!

But then on closer examination… you start to worry for them. With a combined total of 4 defenders with only having two centre backs if they pick up an injury Leicester are going to be in trouble at the back. And with 8 central midfielders at the club you have to wonder why the priorty was given to brining in yay toure avb will have quite a job on his hands keeping all them happy. Leicester’s attacking options are quite exciting however with rooney leading the line and payet tello and talented youngster boga all there to support expect to see some high scorelines at the King Power Stadium this year.

View attachment 221195

Team Stoke

Fm Prediction: 14th

Chairman: RVP20

Manager: Didier Deschamps

Reign: 1 day

This year Chairman RVP20 has taken the steve bruce tactic of football mangement if in doubt raid united with 4 of their new players joining from they should have no problem settling in. Januzaj, Adeyemi, Forte and Wonderkid Martin Odeogaard still only 18 all join on loan or cheap deals. While Mammana flop has been sold on with his potential fans may wonder if this was the right move.

Anyway Stoke actually have a very well balanced squad with some talented youngsters and a average of only 25 which I Expect to see fall if unwated players such as Charlie adam can be shifted on stoke are set to make a decent push for top 10.
Begovic and Jourden are solid options at the back with a defensive line up of munoz shawxross Khacheridi and taylor true to their name teams will find it very hard to break down stoke at the brittiana stadium. Milner and Odegaard provide a good balance between quality youth and experience and with Januzaj as the no.10 if balotelli can stop being a little ***** and get some goals Stoke could quite easily find themselves in the top 10 by the end of the season a good shout for a cup run team also. Only real lack of quality comes out wide with Lucas Piazon and Gaston Ramirez in the starting line up expect teams to be looking to exploit the flanks when they play stoke

Back