Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

View attachment 961605

Team: Newcastle

Manager: Sakvisa Jokanovic

Chairman Lewie100

Fm prediction: 7th

Newcastle will probably be secretly pleased after just missing out on the Europa league places allowing to give a bigger focus in the glory of what is the premier league. Newcastle have a solid team with Jefferson in goal Janmaat and anita on the flanks and Vertonghen and new signing eder balanta providing a solid defence for Newcastle.

Navas and Konoplyanka provide pace outwide and if utilised correctly cabella could make an excellent addition.

Newcastle’s biggest problem is going to be goals this year with perez being shipped off to Tottenham, all the pressure will be on Haris Seferovic who only socred 8 last season in all competitions it makes it even more surprising another striker was not brought in given Jokanovic preffered formation of 4-4-2. While the additions of ibe horn and dembele all add depth and quality the lack of goal scoring threat and one striker will hurt them badly. Another striker must be brought in for any chance of maintaining a top 7 finish.

Great predictions Josh, but I brought in Paco Alcacer on the deadline, I agreed it with Znik as I couldn't get on the save. :)

So much pressure to win now josh :( Let's hope I don't get any injuries on key players!

As Requested my prediction please dont get annoyed if ur lower than anticipated could and probably will be completely wrong just a bit of fun :)

[TABLE="width: 175"]
[TR]
[TD]1st [/TD]
[TD]Arsenal[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2nd[/TD]
[TD]Man Utd[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]3rd [/TD]
[TD]Man City[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]4th [/TD]
[TD]Chelsea[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]5th [/TD]
[TD]Spurs[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]6th [/TD]
[TD]Q.P.R[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]7th [/TD]
[TD]Newcastle[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]8th [/TD]
[TD]Liverpool[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]9th [/TD]
[TD]West Ham[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]10th [/TD]
[TD]Stoke[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]11th [/TD]
[TD]Watford[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]12th [/TD]
[TD]Swansea[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]13th [/TD]
[TD]Crystal Palace[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]14th [/TD]
[TD]Leicester[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]15th [/TD]
[TD]Southampton[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]16th [/TD]
[TD]West Brom[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]17th [/TD]
[TD]Sunderland[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]18th [/TD]
[TD]Wolves[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]19th [/TD]
[TD]Cardiff[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]20th [/TD]
[TD]Everton [/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Ok just about to sim yeti msg me back anyone has anything they want changing pm now :)

As Requested my prediction please dont get annoyed if ur lower than anticipated could and probably will be completely wrong just a bit of fun :)

[TABLE="width: 175"]
[TR]
[TD]1st [/TD]
[TD]Arsenal[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2nd[/TD]
[TD]Man Utd[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]3rd [/TD]
[TD]Man City[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]4th [/TD]
[TD]Chelsea[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]5th [/TD]
[TD]Spurs[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]6th [/TD]
[TD]Q.P.R[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]7th [/TD]
[TD]Newcastle[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]8th [/TD]
[TD]Liverpool[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]9th [/TD]
[TD]West Ham[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]10th [/TD]
[TD]Stoke[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]11th [/TD]
[TD]Watford[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]12th [/TD]
[TD]Swansea[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]13th [/TD]
[TD]Crystal Palace[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]14th [/TD]
[TD]Leicester[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]15th [/TD]
[TD]Southampton[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]16th [/TD]
[TD]West Brom[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]17th [/TD]
[TD]Sunderland[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]18th [/TD]
[TD]Wolves[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]19th [/TD]
[TD]Cardiff[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]20th [/TD]
[TD]Everton [/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Well, id take 6th place with a decent cup run

Last edited:
Can you get a worse draw than Chelsea and Man Utd in your first two games? :D

Still, not bad for Spurs. A close defeat away to Chelsea, and a comfortable victory at home against United.

Ill get get a full update out tomorrow :)

this month was less about the matches, more about transfers. We made an instant 10m on dybala; lost amat for under 10m. not happy; RVP left 250k. We signed 6 more players in Raul Albiol, Omar E, jeremy matheiu, timm klose, georgi milanov and eric bally. seems like jose wants his own team

Last edited:
Mind the gap, stonecold! ;)

Those transfers though :(

Shouldn't complain about spending cash on Veltman, when Chelsea are left with no proper striker :P

For QPR, at least you earned 10M on Dybala :P

Last edited:
Worried about only one point in our first two games but then saw we had played Chelsea and Arsenal, but we had a shocker against Birmingham in the Cup! Luckily it looks like we only sold a couple of fringe players and didnt bring anyone in.

View attachment 221143
View attachment 221142
Dear Fans

It has been a fantastic start to life back in the Premier League under our very own King Kenny as he got the lads off to an unbeaten start in League and Cup.

(Paulinho, Ings, Adeyemi) Wolves 3 - 1 Crystal Palace (Ilori)

First up for our Premier League campaign was a home match against Crystal Palace, the fixture list has been kind here as Palace have been largely untouched over the summer break due to Disclaimers internet problems. Still none the less we went out there and gave it our best shot and won convincingly with Paulinho, Danny Ings and Tom Adeyemi all registering their first goals of the campaign, off to a flyer.

(Diouf, Toure) Swansea 2 - 2 Wolves (Correa, Ings)

Away to Swansea is never going to be an easy game but I am extremely disappointed to have thrown this one away. We were 2-0 up within the opening 15 minutes as first Angel Correa got his first of the season with a cool penalty and then Danny Ings got his 2nd in as many games to double our advantage. Sadly we were unable to hold on to our lead and we ended up sharing the spoils. Still plenty of promising signs.

(Ings, Rowe) Wolves 2 - 2 Bradford (Delfouneso, Iliev)
(Wolves win 5-4 on Penalties)

A real mixed bag here against Bradford. The result is good and see's us through to the next round but we also picked up FOUR injuries. Buffon will out be for two months, Manquilo and Kaboul will both miss the next month and Onuoha will miss two weeks. Despite the injuries we player well again, Danny Ings again getting on the scoresheet and Tommy Rowe netting us a late equaliser.

These results leave us 4th in the Premier League!! (Can we stop the season now? :p) and in to the 3rd round of the Capital One Cup. New Signing Chuks Aneke has three assists in the League already and leads the assist charts, while fellow new boy Danny Ings has scored in every game he has played in so far. Things going well at Molineux as we set about establishing ourselves in the Premiership.

Wolf of the month

View attachment 221138
Mr Danny Ings for his 3 goals in 3 appearances.

We thank you for your continued support as always.
Come on you Wolves!

Scarlett​

View attachment 221137

Last edited:
Mind the gap, stonecold! ;)

Those transfers though :(

Shouldn't complain about spending cash on Veltman, when Chelsea are left with no proper striker :P

For QPR, at least you earned 10M on Dybala :P
Haven't checked the save, have we sold Costa?

Forgive me if I'm being stupid, but couldnt we just move the players back and re credit the money back to the spending clubs?

Back