Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

View attachment 219592
CHELSEA FC CLUB ANNOUNCEMENT
Following on from our dismal start to the season, the Chelsea FC board would like to offer their full support to Carlo Ancelotti as he (hopefully) works on getting us back on track. HOWEVER, we do wish to state that we would like to see results improving soon and we will back him in the January transfer window (Read: We will be needing a striker).
Failure to improve by the end of January will the result in the termination of his contract/life*

Also, we would like to urge the teams of the Premier League to rally around and break Lionel Messi's leg - seriously, enough is enough!

Until the window,
AW190

*Delete as appropriate

"Dunc's Diamond" hahahaha best thing since Peter Klopp

Makes you wonder, someone should encourage that bloke to join a chairman game in the future, can you imagine how very very dramatic his updates would be?

"Dunc's Diamond" hahahaha best thing since Peter Klopp

Makes you wonder, someone should encourage that bloke to join a chairman game in the future, can you imagine how very very dramatic his updates would be?

I would be kindly proud to leave my Arsenal team in the hands of the legendary Peter Klopp.

Arsenal October+November update

View attachment 219476
Gunners head into busy Christmas period on a high.

As we move into December, Arsenal fans everywhere are in high hopes. Another couple of very productive months leaves us 6 points clear at the top of the table, and performing well in cup competitions. In addition the difficulties we've had with the big games, seem to have gone.
With the January transfer window looming, we might see Prince Harry look to strengthen the squad even more, but some disappointing players could be on their way out.

Results:

View attachment 219475
Arsenal 4 - 0 Crystal Palace
A brace, and perfect 10.0 performance from Messi gives us a comfortable win over London rivals Palace. Alaba and Sterling also chipped in with goals to give us a good start in October.

Swansea 1 - 1 Arsenal
Messi put us ahead after 25 minutes, but a second yellow card for Sule, early in the second half, meant we had to try to hold on with 10 men. We couldn't cope with the pressure, and Mame Diouf scored a late equalizer. Still, a decent point.

Tottenham 0 - 4 Arsenal
What a performance! We were clinical at White Hart Lane, and beat our fiercest rivals thoroughly. Injuries to Nkoulou and Umtiti left them weak at the back, but we were already 2-0 up before Nkoulou had to go off. Sterling and Messi were rampant up front, and bagged a goal each before Wilshere and Aboubakar netted in the second half. It will be hard for the Spurs fans to recover from this one!

Arsenal 4 - 0 Cardiff
Different month, same result! We kicked off November by smashing 4 past poor Rob Elliot in the Cardiff goal. Messi and Coutinho put us 2-0, but Aboubakar was the star of the show. He assisted one, and scored the 2 last goals, to win MoM with a 9.9 rating.

Arsenal 4 - 1 Chelsea
A struggling Chelsea were really hammered at the Emirates. Messi had one of those days where he can't be stopped, as he scored a brace, getting a perfect 10.0 rating once again. Sterling continued his impressive season, scoring again, and Ramsey also added to the Chelsea misery. Thiago managed a consolation goal late on, which made Ter Stegen very annoyed not to keep another clean sheet.

Man Utd 1 - 4 Arsenal
Wow! Unreal performance by Messi, two games in a row. Another goal from him, as well as another 10.0 rating. That makes it 3 times in these 2 months alone. This game was one where taking your chances decided everything. Man Utd gave us a really good fight, and had more chances, but we were clinical once again, and look unstoppable. A brace from Sterling, and another Ramsey goal helped us to a fantastic away win.

6 games played, 5 wins 1 draw. Goal difference 21 - 3. We can't complain!

View attachment 965602

Saint-Etienne 0 - 4 Arsenal
Messi and Sterling piled the misery on the French side, as Messi bagged a hat-trick. Another strong performance, but a bad injury to Javi Martinez means he missed the next 6 weeks.

Arsenal 1 - 0 Shakhtar
A tough game, where we needed a wonderstrike from Alaba to get all 3 points. Despite being robbed of several of their better players, Shakhtar remain an impressive side.

Shakhtar 0 - 3 Arsenal
We performed better away than at home to the Ukrainians. Alaba scored again, and was helped by the usual suspects, Sterling and Messi, to all but secure our place as group winners.

Ajax 1 - 1 Arsenal
We drop our first points of the group stage in Amsterdam, as everything happened within the first 10 minutes. Aboubakar gave us an early lead, but Norwegian Southampton-flop, Vegard Forren, equalized only a minute later. Then hot-head Jack Wilshere got himself booked twice in two minutes, and we had to play 80 minutes with 10 men. A draw was fair, and means we're through as top of our group, before the last game.

View attachment 965604

Arsenal 5 - 0 Portsmouth
Our second-strings did very well here, crushing Pompey. Young Serbian Sasa Andeljkovic scored a brace, and was helped by Oxlade-Chamberlain, Alex Song and Aaron Ramsey to give them a bashing. We face Q.P.R. in the quarter-finals.

Looking forward:
December will be very exciting for us, as we compete in the FIFA Club World Cup. This means we only play 4 Premier League games, and might struggle to keep our lead. We start off facing a strong Newcastle side at home, a side that normally causes us problems, so we'll have to remain at our best throughout!

In Messi we trust!

I think being second in the table at the start of December will help Spurs fans recover from losing so heavily to Arsenal :D

Stoke October & November

Some great results and humbling defeats but all is good as we find ourselves in 6th place.

A thumping 3-0 win against Chelsea with Jordan Rhodes stepping up. We couldnt follow it up at Old Trafford but 3 points from those two games was great. Wolves were unlucky that Jordan Rhodes struck another double to save a point from Molineux. November started with a disasterous defeat at home to Newcastle. 3 or there 4 shots on target went in during the first 25 minutes. By some hook or crook our 8 did not. We rounded out the month with back to back wins. The first being extra sweet for Mario Balotelli who scored the oppening goal against Liverpool in a 2-1 win. A 3-1 win at Watford seen us finish November in 6th spot 2pts off a champions league spot. Long way to go i know but Deschamps has us playing very well.

January Transfer List
DC R Shawcross £5m
MR M Arnautovic £3m
DC P Wollscheid £2m
AM G Ramirez £2m
MC M Noble £1m
ML L Piazon £1m
MC Charlie Colkett Free
AT J Ngoy Free

Open to offers on all other players

Loan
Lucas Anderson

Last edited:
Just to let you guys know that I am away from home visiting the family, so I won't be as active over the next 5-7 days...
Hope my boys can get back to good form...

PS. Please don't do the transfer window without me!! Back on Wednesday/Thurdsay ;)

****** ****. I've been away for the past few days thought we'd be in the transfer window by now. This last 18 months have taken ages!

My last month will be posted 2moro lads before the torch will be passed onto the mighty zink :)

Man Utd

Great month. Champions League looks like a doddle in the group stage but we lost the two games we wanted to win the most against Liverpool & Arsenal

Champions League Match 2
Maribor 0-1 Man Utd
Falcao
View attachment 219410

Liverpool 2-1 Man Utd
Pogba
View attachment 219409

Man Utd 3-1 Stoke
Lukaku 2
Falcao
View attachment 219408

Champions League Match 3
Man Utd 3-0 Valencia
Falcao 2
Berardi
View attachment 219407

Man Utd 4-0 West Ham
Muller
Falcao 2
Brandt
View attachment 219406

Capital One Cup 4th Round
Sunderland 0-2 Man Utd
Lukaku
Muller
View attachment 219405

Southampton 0-3 Man Utd
Falcao
Pogba
Di Maria
View attachment 219404

Champions League Match 4
Valencia 0-0 Man Utd
View attachment 219403

Leicester 0-3 Man Utd
Muller
Berardi 2
View attachment 219402

Man Utd 1-4 Arsenal
Berardi
View attachment 219401
One player really make that much difference? Stats to result ratio is freaking ridiculous as is there league record and a lead in GD i've never seen in a chairman game.

Champions League Match 5
Bayern 0-3 Man Utd

Falcao
Koke 2
View attachment 219400
Bayern are now out of the Champions League

December and going forward
We have a tough start with a trip to QPR then Man City at home. We have to win the other games with Arsenal streaking away.

Transfer List
Following our start all players are open to offers

For Sell
AM M Rashford £4m
DC T Mensah £2m

For Loan
GK V Milinkovic Savic
DC C Chambers
ML J Murphy

Free
GK J Pereira
DR Saidy Janko
DC Sadik El Fitouri
MC Tosin Kehinde

Man Utd

Great month. Champions League looks like a doddle in the group stage but we lost the two games we wanted to win the most against Liverpool & Arsenal

Champions League Match 2
Maribor 0-1 Man Utd
Falcao
View attachment 965825

Liverpool 2-1 Man Utd
Pogba
View attachment 965827

Man Utd 3-1 Stoke
Lukaku 2
Falcao
View attachment 965830

Champions League Match 3
Man Utd 3-0 Valencia
Falcao 2
Berardi
View attachment 965831

Man Utd 4-0 West Ham
Muller
Falcao 2
Brandt
View attachment 965834

Capital One Cup 4th Round
Sunderland 0-2 Man Utd
Lukaku
Muller
View attachment 965836

Southampton 0-3 Man Utd
Falcao
Pogba
Di Maria
View attachment 965839

Champions League Match 4
Valencia 0-0 Man Utd
View attachment 965842

Leicester 0-3 Man Utd
Muller
Berardi 2
View attachment 965844

Man Utd 1-4 Arsenal
Berardi
View attachment 965847
One player really make that much difference? Stats to result ratio is freaking ridiculous as is there league record and a lead in GD i've never seen in a chairman game.

Champions League Match 5
Bayern 0-3 Man Utd

Falcao
Koke 2
View attachment 965849
Bayern are now out of the Champions League

December and going forward
We have a tough start with a trip to QPR then Man City at home. We have to win the other games with Arsenal streaking away.

Transfer List
Following our start all players are open to offers

For Sell
AM M Rashford £4m
DC T Mensah £2m

For Loan
GK V Milinkovic Savic
DC C Chambers
ML J Murphy

Free
GK J Pereira
DR Saidy Janko
DC Sadik El Fitouri
MC Tosin Kehinde

If Bayarn are out of the Champions League.....does that mean they are in the Europa League? ****

View attachment 966024 Man City Update!

So the First half of the season has come to a close and I have to say I’m disappointed how it’s gone knocked out of the group stage in the champions league is absurd given Wolfsburg and Anderlecht were the teams going through very disappointing. Winning the Europa is a must to redeem ourselves.

Aside from that our league form has been relatively good. 11 wins and 6 draws not a bad start putting us second even if arsenal have 3 games in hand!

Our best wins came against Chelsea and united beating them 3-2 and 2-1 respectively with yarmelenko scoring 3 goals over the two games.

Fortunately Joe hart’s form has picked up all though I am still on the look out for someone to challenge him in January crystal palace *cough* *cough* ;)

Guardialo wont be moved on any time soon but we hope that we can end the season with at least one trophy or we might end up cursing the decision to implement him in the first place.

December Update!

View attachment 219318

Woah! half way through the season chelsea outside the top 4, Newcastle pushing for 4th! LFC in 10th Mourinho fired with QPR 13th and Cardiff Wolves and Leicester in the relegation zone! What a season so far

View attachment 219317

Brandt YPOM congrats

View attachment 219316

Player of the Month ITS NOT MESSI!!!!! Aguero!

View attachment 219315

Simeone Manager of the Month

And here are all the matches

View attachment 219314

View attachment 219313

View attachment 219312

View attachment 219311

View attachment 219310

View attachment 219309
So many matches!

Ok, So transfer window will be up soon.

Znik is gonna take over till the rest of the season so send all transfers to him.

(can you open it in a few days m8 to allow people to get their updates in 1st)

I'll have finances posted up soon and yes you must end the transfer window in the black.

Thanks for playing and good luck! :)

Last edited:
Back