AT J Ngoy Free

Open to offers on all other players

Loan
Lucas Anderson

Transfer List

Roberto Firmino - Good playmaker. 20M

Simon Mignolet - **** Goalkeeper. Nah, not that bad I suppose. 3M SOLD

Elkeson - Scores goals. 8M SOLD

Anyone else that tickles your fancy, just ask. Turns out, in addition to sucking, we are also losing **** loads of money! Good times at Anfield!

Just a reminder of our transfer list, we really need to sell to get out of the red! Am negotiable on price & may even entertain swap deals for players on lower wages. A good CM would be lovely! Just saying. ;)

Firmino would be great for any team!

Elkeson scores goals for fun, perfect for any team struggling up front.

Last edited:
View attachment 218910
FA announce deadline time adjustment.
The FA would like to announce that as the FA has a scheduled football practice tonight, the FA will accept transfer requests up until 22.00 GMT!

That is, the deadline for foreign transfers. The c2c-deadline is tomorrow!

January Foreign transfer roundup.

View attachment 218884
Foreign Transfer Roundup
The FA would like to announce the closing of the first January transfer window. In a relatively quiet window, there was still one deal that made all British football choke on their tea. If the Premier League was not entertaining enough already, it has gotten another world attaction in its ranks after this window slams shut.

Who am I talking about? Well you'll have to ask Southampton chairman wonderkid360, who truly went for broke!

Completed Transfers
PlayerOld ClubNew ClubNew WageTransfer Fee
Cristiano RonaldoReal MadridSouthampton875K20.5M
Santiago AriasPSVWolves7K6.2M
Ashley WilliamsFulhamWolves41K1.6M
Kristoffer AjerJeonbukSwansea8K2M
Emyr HuwsWiganWest Brom16.75K3.6M
Tyrone MingsIpswichWest Brom17.75K7M
Lukasz PiszczekPSGStoke158K5M
Seydou DoumbiaRomaStoke36KLoan
Jhonny MercadoBanfieldStoke6K2.6M
Mario FernandezValenciaMan Utd20.5K3M
Jonas GonzalezBastiaArsenal7.6K1.55M
Jordan MoalDinamoArsenal2K3.8M
Pre-contract offers
Sebastian RodeBayernWest Ham20K
Sebastian RodeBayernWest Brom37K
Sebastian RodeBayernSwansea50KSigns in July
Xabi AlonsoBayernWest Brom18KSigns in July
Andres IniestaBarcelonaSwansea80KSigns in July
Andres IniestaBarcelonaNewcastle25K

Tough luck to the ones who made the lower offers, as well as to Wolves, for being beaten to the Doumbia loan and West Brom for attempting to sign a player that is out on loan. There is a new chance tomorrow.

But the big news:
View attachment 218883

CRISTIANO RONALDO SIGNS FOR SOUTHAMPTON

And more importantly: LIONEL MESSI IS NO LONGER THE HIGHEST PAID PLAYER IN THE BPL!

Last edited:
So I screw our finances to sign Kroos... others screw them to get Messi or Ronaldo :/

Swansea City Transfer List

Chris Brunt - Veteran winger with some brilliant attributes. Only reason I'm selling is the manager's preferred formation doesn't include wingers. 1m

Jack Cork
- Versatile, home grown midfielder who is comfortable at right back, only makes way due to increased competition for places coming in. 8m

Taras Stepanenko
- Another quality defensive midfielder, on wages of less than 8k, just can't break into the first team at the moment. 5m

Jo
- Experienced striker on just 3k wages. 1m

Boubacar Sidiki Kone
- Experienced CB on 2.5k wages. Free

Prices are of course negotiable, and I may consider swap deals too, particularly for a striker or fullback. PM me if you have one of those who you want to sell too

West Ham Transfer List

RW Aaron Lennon - £6M

CAM Siem De Jong - £3M

LW Jefferson Montero - £2M

DC David Wheater - £2M

CM Graham Dorrans - £1M

CDM Cheick Kouyaté - £1M

LW Stewart Downing - FREE

Sunderland chairman breaks silence

I have been very disappointed in recent months not only by player performances but also by the manager Leonid Slutskiy.

Our performances have been **** and our manager has been ****. I really thought I could turn things around here, things were looking promising when Montella took the helm and we claimed the Captial One cup and finished runners up in the FA cup, we also finished a respectable 11th in the league, however Montella jumped ship and things have not gone to plan since.

As a club we make no money partly due to the fact we are paying back loans from before I took over(the game started) and we cant attract the right sponsors. We almost need to be relegated to then bounce back and claim the riches new Premier League clubs get.

I would love to sack the poor Slutskiy and improve the team however with the lack of finances this is not available. This is not an admission of defeat but a true reflection of our place within the footballing world, I will not give up Sunderland fans we will prevail.

On that note everyone at the club is available at the right price, no one is assured of a place within the team everyone is dispensable. Also if any clubs would like to loan Sunderland some top players please message my PA. We have two loan places available for anyone who wants a game.

How soon?

I don't plan on stopping any time soon. In fact, I'm going to get straight on simming through January as soon as the transfer window closes. So please let me know if you wish to make any transfer funds available for your manager to spend!

View attachment 218777
Deadline reminder.

The FA would like to remind you that the deadline for c2c-transfers as well as the second round of foreign transfers is tonight at 21.00 GMT. Please send me your completed deals by that time!

After the deadline has passed, I will announce the finances, upload the save file, for you to look through, and as soon as possible, sim through January + February. March + April will also be in a single update, so we should progress through the remaining months fairly quickly!

View attachment 218776
View attachment 218775
Wolves Football Club would like to take the opportunity to announce the mutual termination of Marcelo Gallardo's contract as manager of the football club. We would like to place on record our thanks to Marcelo for his efforts and wish him the best for the future.

At this time in the clubs development we have decided to make the most of an incredible opportunity and pay a minimal amount of compensation to approach and hire Sunderland manager Leonid Slutsky's. We hope that Leonids experience in the Premier League will lead us to survival this campaign and we wish him all the best in his new role.

View attachment 218774

#WelcomeLeonid

Deadline reminder.

and as soon as possible, sim through January + February. March + April will also be in a single update, so we should progress through the remaining months fairly quickly!

THIS IS AN AMAZING MOVE! ALL THE LIKES!

Back