Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

View attachment 218753
FA Announces end of January transfer window
After a relatively quiet deadline day, most teams seem pleased with their squads, with the exception of West Brom, Everton, Wolves and Swansea who have made some large changes.

All Confirmed c2c-transfers:

PlayerOld ClubNew ClubWagesTransfer Fee
Yaya ToureLeicesterEverton130K1M
FernandinhoWest BromEverton100K3M
Enes UnalStokeEverton15.5KLoan
Tom HuddlestoneNewcastleEverton50K64K
Simon MignoletLiverpoolWest Ham68K3M
JeffersonNewcastleEverton33.5K550K
Gael ClichyChelseaWolves72K1,5M
Callum ChambersMan UtdWolves79KLoan
Connor WickhamArsenalWest Brom68K2M
Nicola LealiArsenalWest Brom9.75K500K
Joel VeltmanArsenalSwansea30.5K4.5M
Adam LallanaTottenhamWatford80K5M
Eric DierTottenhamWatford15K5M
Cesc FabregasChelseaStoke210K12.5M+P/E
Jordan RhodesStokeChelsea50KP/E
Fede CartabiaMan UtdSwansea54K3M
Martin ØdegaardMan UtdQPR155KLoan
ElkesonLiverpoolEverton95K8M
Jon FlanaganSwanseaMan Utd27.5K14M
Ruben NevesChelseaSwansea12.25K12M
SergioWest HamMan Utd8K10M

All confirmed non-c2c-transfers:

PlayerOld ClubNew ClubNew WageTransfer Fee
Cristiano RonaldoReal MadridSouthampton875K20.5M
Santiago AriasPSVWolves7K6.2M
Ashley WilliamsFulhamWolves41K1.6M
Kristoffer AjerJeonbukSwansea8K2M
Emyr HuwsWiganWest Brom16.75K3.6M
Tyrone MingsIpswichWest Brom17.75K7M
Lukasz PiszczekPSGStoke158K5M
Seydou DoumbiaRomaStoke36KLoan
Jhonny MercadoBanfieldStoke6K2.6M
Mario FernandezValenciaMan Utd20.5K3M
Jonas GonzalezBastiaArsenal7.6K1.55M
Jordan MoalDinamoArsenal2K3.8M
Jordi AmatBarcelonaWest Brom23.5KFGN Loan
Sandro HelmesLeverkusenWest Brom1.5K900K
Niccolo Di StefanoNacional Da MadeiraWest Brom130K
Pierre-Emerick AubameyangDortmundWolves69KFGN Loan
Pre-contract offers
Sebastian RodeBayernWest Ham20K
Sebastian RodeBayernWest Brom37K
Sebastian RodeBayernSwansea50KSigns in July
Xabi AlonsoBayernWest Brom18KSigns in July
Andres IniestaBarcelonaSwansea80KSigns in July
Andres IniestaBarcelonaNewcastle25K

[TD="align: right"]80[/TD]

Now, the latest update of the save file is here.
So please check the save, and let me know if there are any mistakes, before we sim forward.

Last edited:
Financial update

View attachment 218727
FA announce club finances.

[TABLE="class: cms_table, width: 186"]
[TR]
[TD]Finances[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Arsenal[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]£21,373,487[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Man City[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]£31,016,625[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Spurs[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]£2,687,631[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Man Utd[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]£4,792,704[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Newcastle[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]£6,916,782[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Chelsea[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]£10,701,297[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Stoke[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]£8,723,512[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]West Ham[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]£15,637,610[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Everton[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]£1,481,483[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]LFC[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-£-6,505,795[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Saints[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]£34,592,152[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Watford[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]£9,439,485[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Q.P.R[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-£318,576[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]West Brom[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]£1,998,983[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Crystal Palace[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]£44,137,966[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Swansea[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]£21,605,089[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Sunderland[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]£484,976[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Cardiff[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]£36,509,611[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Wolves[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]£4,034,303[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Leicester[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]£427,135[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

All credit to teams that were in the red. You all put in an effort to get back in the black! The FA commends your efforts!

Gotta ask, will Liverpool get any sort of fine or sanction for still being in debt? I'm just asking because I was to,d that if I was still in the red after the January transfer window I'd get points deducted (or something would happen anyway :D)

Gotta ask, will Liverpool get any sort of fine or sanction for still being in debt? I'm just asking because I was to,d that if I was still in the red after the January transfer window I'd get points deducted (or something would happen anyway :D)
Be forced to sell there best performers - until they are back in the black - at the end of the season - auction them off to the other chairman (or those who remain in the black??)

I'll make a decision at the end of January if any teams are in the red then. That being said, the most important thing for me is that people make as much of an effort as possible to stay in the black. Liverpool are in a bit of a special situation, as the "owners" have increased the expenses massively to expand Anfield, which isn't something the chairman can do anything about :(

Btw, I'll sim through January and February tonight, so if there is anything I need to change about the save, please let me know!

Corbyn signs Ronaldo in desperate attempt ​to save season
With Southampton's shocking form recently - only 2 wins in the last 11 - Jeremy Corbyn has made a last ditch effort to save Southampton by signing Cristiano Ronaldo from Real Madrid. With rival Messi having joined Arsenal and been a great success, Corbyn hopes CR7 will follow suit.

A further boost for the Saints is the impending return of Richairo Zivkovic. With those two leading the front, what could possibly go wrong?

Sorry for the short update, will try and do more for Jan and Feb

January Update

View attachment 218500
January Update

Matches:
View attachment 218499
View attachment 218497
View attachment 218496
View attachment 218495
View attachment 218494
View attachment 218493
View attachment 218492
View attachment 218491

Awards:
View attachment 218490
Simeone wins Manager of the Month again!

View attachment 218489
Sterling beats both Messi and Ronaldo to win Player of the Month!

View attachment 218488
Kenedy, the Brazilian magician wins Young Player of the Month!

League Table
View attachment 218487

February update, including the save file, will be out later tonight.

February Update

View attachment 218480
February Update

Matches:
View attachment 218479
View attachment 218478
View attachment 218477
View attachment 218476
View attachment 218475
View attachment 218474

Awards:
View attachment 218473
A break from the trend, congratulations to De Boer and Everton!

View attachment 218472
But here we're back to business as usual. Messi once again PotM.

View attachment 218471
Fantastic month for Sanabria. 5 goals in 5 games, and a deserved YPotM

Manager news:
Cesare Prandelli sacked as manager of Watford. Watford are currently without a manager.
Carlo Ancelotti relieved of his duties as Chelsea manager. Chelsea are searching for a new manager.

League Table:
View attachment 218470

Game Save:

HERE

Last edited:
Top Februrary for Everton! Three wins and 2 away draws

Looks like Unai was a bit unlucky not to win YPOTM seeing as he scored 6 in 5 games to Sanabria's 5 goals in 5 games but thats ok - De Boer MOTM award makes us for it.

Leicester City Update

View attachment 218435

LEICESTER CITY UPDATE

Things finally seem to be going for us. Looks like Paul Lambert has actually brought us out of the relegation zone (I'm as shocked as you are), and finances are in a decent situation too, after the summer spending spree. More decisions will be taken regarding trimming the squad ahead of next season. Lambert will keep his job for now, as I doubt there are any better managers out there that I can actually hire. Hopefully we can avoid the drop!

In terms of player performances, I've been impressed with Ighalo and Bojan, who are finally managing to find their feet. Ander Herrera and Rojo have been fairly consistent too, and have ensured that we haven't suffered much after the departure of Yaya Toure to Everton.

Allahu Akbar.​

Stoke 2018

Transfer Window
The new investors wanted big names and boy did Didier Deschamps deliver!

Cesc Fabregas was the biggest of the big moves costing us £12.5m & Jordan Rhodes.
Next up is a former PSG wing back Lukasz Piszczek out of favor in Paris but more than good enough to finally give me a quality right back. He made a nasty debut getting sent off in the process
Youngsters Jhonny Mercado is our latest center back
With a stiker shortage we grabbed Seydou Doumbia on loan from Roma to help out till the end of the season.

Our home form let us down big time! with 4 wins on the road in a row at the start of the year. Swansea & Spurs cost us at home. Overall were not in bad shape. 6 points off Champions League in 7th place and 6 points ahead of Liverpool in 8th. Mario Balotelli is tied 2nd in the golden boot race but sad news is not far away and with this squad i was hoping to put on a cup run until we came against Southampton in the 5th round where Southampton needed extra time and 85 minutes with 10 men to knock us out.

[B,QPR Update[/B]

Behold the king
The king of Kings
On yer knees dog...

HHH:Listen Ladies and Gentlemen of the QPR universe. Tonight. Im not gonna bull **** you. Tonight. Im not gonna talk a load a ****. Tonight comes the truth,Tonight comes the raw,the nitty gritty. The bad and the ugly.

You see after our second season of being in charge this club was voted as the Suprise team of the Premier league. Last season me and Stephanie were voted chairman of the year and now. Its febuary amd were in last place. 9 ******* months after being goal difference away from the champions league. ****** GOAL DIFFERENCE. and look at us now. Jose failed us and weve not got the money to bring in our ideal choise of manager until summer. Our star striker left mere weeks after signing for us and weve got an unbalanced squad after trying to cater to the style that jose would have played. Its a shambles.

And i know why we failed. The main problem was the amount of loan signings look at out top performers over the last few seasons such as dybala and jovatic. When we realised the team couldnt cope without them we were forced into buying them and therefore couldnt invest where wed have liked in other areas

Im not gonna lie to you people. Im not gonna say theres some quick fix and wave a magic wand and make everything better so im not going to tell you that. Im going to tell you exactly what im going to do...

Nothing. Until the summer im going to do absolutely nothing and hope and wish that we pull the results out of the bag. And in Summer. EVERYTHING CHANGES. Many of our former top players will be up for sale after proving their worthlessness amd we will reinvest in a better manager/ squad. And thats whats "best for business"

The king took his head
Left him broken and dead

Bow down to the
Bow down to the king

Last edited:
View attachment 218312

Members Update – February

What a time to be alive!!

The team continues to take strides under Frank De Boar’s tutelage. In the January window we took the opportunity to bring in a number of new faces and strengthen some areas of the park in which we felt like we were lacking some quality. So in came Fernandinho, Yaya Toure and Tom Huddleston to give us a little bit more in the middle of the park. Also Elkeson and Unal (loan) were brought in to help convert some more chances up front and last, but not least, Jefferson was brought in to compete with Carson in between the sticks.

The changes took a little while to gel as the below graphic shows. January's results (red box) were less than desirable. No one here was happy with only picking up 3 points from that 5 games stretch. Things turned around in February (green box) though and we picked up 11 from a possible 15 points as Frank De Boer picked up the Manager of the Month award.

View attachment 218310

We have now amassed a healthy 39 points, one shy of the magical 40 barrier with effective 2 months of fixtures remaining.

View attachment 218309

Exciting times ahead then at Goodison as we endeavour to keep building on this. Should the opportunity allow we will look to continue strengthen in the offseason window and continue to push up the table.

Yours in football,

BIG DUNC

Last edited:
Back