Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

I've already volunteered to sim the next few seasons to see what happens but i'd rather play on

Perhaps we should run a vote to see if 1st a majority want to continue, and 2nd see if someone else wants to take over the running of the game?

I'd be more than up for it as for me at least the 1st month of a new FM is testing tactics and getting used to the game rather than flying through a story or a save so i'd be happy to keep this going for at least another month maybe up till Xmas.

Unless you have already made clear what you want to do say it in a quick message, i imagine we would need someone to run it as josh is already out and im not sure Znik is carrying on.

Running Vote

In
Joshster - Man City?
crchamp - QPR - Probz
Me - Man Utd
Lewie - Newcastle
rishmanisation - Leicester
Matt419 - Tottenham
XSOViiET - Sunderland
RVP20 - Stoke
bcfc1 - Cardiff
bornexplorer88 - West Brom
Saintmobot - Wolves - Promoted teams
Aw190 - Chelsea
Yeti01 - Everton

Out
CoolmcCool - Watford
Footy1 - West ham
Lippo - Liverpool

??????
Znik - Arsenal
Disclaimer - Crystal Palace
Wonderkid - southampton
PatrickLFC - Swansea

Last edited:
View attachment 216510

Chairman’s Update – End of Season

What a year!!

We starting off this season with noted football pundits predicting a last placed finish – they underestimated the spirit of this club! I want to thank, on behalf of Frank de Boer and the team, all the fans for their support across the year – I can assure you that it has made a huge difference throughout this year.

10th place might not seem all that great but given where we started I am delighted with the result. We have given ourselves a solid platform to spring up the table from.

I must say I am a little surprised young Gerson didn’t feature in the end of season awards. I thought the little Brazilian maestro has had a fantastic season and it is with a heavy heart that we will watch him return to his parent club Manchester City. Also leaving us after a loan spell will be Enes Unal – he has been a revelation in his short time with us on loan from Stoke and if there is any way we can bring either of them back, be it in a permanent or temporary capacity, again next season it is something we will definitely be investigating.

Overall though this offseason shouldn’t be too hectic and I don’t know that we will be as prolific players in the transfer market. The rest of the team is relatively sorted so it will just be ensuring any gaps are filled.

Still, exciting times ahead for the boys in blue!

NSNO!

Yours in football,

BIG DUNC

View attachment 972743
End of Reign Report!

What Can I say, my reign as Manchester City Chairman comes to an end as the game may or may not carry on I however with a heavy heart will be retiring from the 2015 Chairman Game.

It has been a great pleasure to serve not only the fans of Manchester city but to add to the great game of football chairman game itself big thanks to Disclaimer especially for running it for the most part :)

Over the four years we have managed to win the premiership, the capital one cup twice and in addition get the runners up medal for the fa cup and the champions league. A moderately successful reign however losing the champions league final will always taunt me and the club of Manchester city.

One of my philosophies of Manchester city manager was to try and players on lower wages that were younger and have a greater number of english players in the squad. Unfortunaly both pellegrini and Guardialo gave out huge contracts making the wage bill just as high as we came in, despite offloading players such as Dzeko, yaya toure, kolarov, sagna, jovetic e.t.c However there is clearly better value money for the players we have now.

We have also managed to build a younger squad with more english players an impressive 7 english players in the first team squad with 4 of them 1st team players.

In terms of my transfer record dare I say I've been quite successful. With Volland, Rodriguez and Perreyra being my most successful transfers in terms of finance and performances with Balanta (in fairness broke his leg), Fernando and Daniel Sturridge being my least successful players having said that Fernando and sturridge still make decent cover.

And without further adue a final thanks to all the chairman making this game so great especially Znik, Disclaimer lewie, crchamp and Saintmotbot.

latest

Personally I would like to carry on, I think many people have had a good time playing this chairman game and lets be honest FM only really ever gets good around January time once all the bugs have been ironed out. However on the other hand many in this chairman game may well be spending a lot of time on FM 16 and not want to participate any more. I say go with a show of hands and lets see who is still up for this.

End of season out tomorrow... i guess then ill be taking a championship team in their first season

Oh So close. Just miss out of European football. Still a good season! Any news on when we'll get the save game link?

I would love to carry on too!

I've already volunteered to sim the next few seasons to see what happens but i'd rather play on

Perhaps we should run a vote to see if 1st a majority want to continue, and 2nd see if someone else wants to take over the running of the game?

I'd be more than up for it as for me at least the 1st month of a new FM is testing tactics and getting used to the game rather than flying through a story or a save so i'd be happy to keep this going for at least another month maybe up till Xmas.

Unless you have already made clear what you want to do say it in a quick message, i imagine we would need someone to run it as josh is already out and im not sure Znik is carrying on.

Running Vote

In
Me - Man Utd
Lewie - Newcastle
rishmanisation - Leicester
Matt419 - Tottenham
XSOViiET - Sunderland
RVP20 - Stoke

Out
Joshster - Man City

Personally I think this has died down a bit and with 16 around the corner seems odd to carry on but if everyone wants to carry on i'll run it again no prob

have to be after the 9th tho as i got an economics exam coming up :)

Last edited:
Looking at the list, the number of people that want it to continue I honestly think it's worth it. Like even if there's just around eight to ten of us that want to continue, might be worth doing another season.

I imagine ine's this could keep going until so ken starts a Chairman Game on 16 :)

I'm happy to continue on... I won't personally be getting the new FM until after xmas, soooo I'm good to continue this on for another season or two

View attachment 215954

View attachment 215955

West Ham Complete the Double! Two wins in the Capital One Cup and FA Cup has made it a brilliant season for us, with silverware brought back to the Olympic Stadium. Chairman Sir Geoff and Roberto Martinez have been given huge credit for transforming West Ham into a competition winning team.

Unfortunately my interest for this has died out with FM16 coming around, so I won't be continuing. A huge thank you must go to Disclaimer and then Znik and the joshster for all the hard work to make this game so great.​

Im down for another season however my laptop is off for repaires so ideally wed wait a few days, also how will we redistribute teams?

View attachment 215709
Chairman of the Year Vote

The FA would like all chairmen to vote for their pick for chairman of the year. There are 5 candidates, so pick your favourite.

To vote for your candidate, click HERE

Of course I'd be up for another season (if just to see Arsenal and Southampton get screwed over financially :D ) as I'm similar to borne in that i won't get 16 until after Christmas (hooked on a good save on 15). I would be up for simming a month or 2 but don't have the IG editor to make any changes so... :/

View attachment 974574
Chairman of the Year Vote

The FA would like all chairmen to vote for their pick for chairman of the year. There are 5 candidates, so pick your favourite.

To vote for your candidate, click HERE

Can I vote for myself? Spurs were the first team to break the monopoly of Chelsea, Arsenal, City and United :)

Have you noticed this has been going relatively slow? If you need someone to do it quicker, I could help? I have the IG Editor, and could do it quite quick as well, I know people want to play FM16 as well. I'm quick with transfers as well. Ask me if you need someone! :)

End of Season Awards + Save Game will be in a later post.

Save Game coming anytime soon? And whats happening with this going forward. More than happy to help in any way if we can get the summer and next season started ASAP!

Back