Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

On the other hand if anyone has a striker available please get in touch. :)

Arsenal announce another signing.

View attachment 259668
Arsenal announce swap deal
Arsenal held another press conference today announcing that another deal has been agreed. This deal sees left backs Leighton Baines and Kieran Gibbs switching clubs, with Arsenal paying Everton an undisclosed fee as part of the deal.

View attachment 259667 View attachment 259666
Baines becomes Arsenal's 8th signing in the window

Owner Prince Harry had this to say about the deal:

We are extremely happy to announce that we have now captured both English international full backs. Leighton brings in real quality both offensively and defensively, and his hairstyle is something I've envied for several years, so let's hope he doesn't make the same mistake that Giroud did.

When questioned about how these deals had affected finances Harry replied in calm style.

There have been claims in the press that we are overspending, and that we are ruining the sound financial model that this club has been built on. To them I say that I am from a family that is well used to handling great wealth. I know exactly what I am doing, if you save off a few hundred pounds on not wearing boxers, you can afford to buy that gold and ivory toilet brush that you have always wanted. In a way that is what we have done here. We may have spent big, but we have actually cut our wages by about £350K per week. That is £18M saved in a year, which we can put straight back into our transfer funds. The players we have let go have an average age of 27 years, whereas the ones we have brought in have an average age of 24, that means we are building for the future!

When asked about the future transfers Prince Harry took the opportunity to say that the following players are available:

Per Mertesacker - £9M
Santi Cazorla - £15M
Abou Diaby - £4M
Natxo Monreal - £6M
Hector Bellerin - Loan

Tottenham News

Soldado for sale, and I'm looking to get rid of a couple of defenders. And Capoue at DM. If anyone's interested, PM me :)

I haven't listed prices, because all prices are negotiable :)

I'll have a look through everyone's PMs soon.

Just to confirm FREES/FGN/DOM transfers are not confirmed until the window closes(or on Saturday night). So dont mention them in your press conferences because you may not have been successful in getting said players.

View attachment 259646

San Marino Mafia make mark - 6 players sold, 3 players brought!

Players Sold:

Glen Johnson - Free - West Ham - 110k
Rickie Lambert - 250k - West Ham - 50k
Fabio Borini - 6.75m + Didier Drogba - Chelsea - 35k
Lazar Markovic - Loan - Stoke - 75k
Adam Lallana - P/Ex - Spurs - 80k
Raheem Sterling - 13.25m + Olivier Giroud - Arsenal - 35k

Players Brought:

Didier Drogba - P/Ex - Chelsea - 80k
Jan Vertonghen - 11m + Adam Lallana - Spurs - 33.5k
Olivier Giroud - P/Ex - Arsenal - 90k

Wage Saved - 181.5k
Transfer Budget Inc/Dec - +9.25m

Don't forget, we still need a Striker who's top class, and Rodgers is available for a cheap price of 300k.

Thanks,
Lewie Roberts, Owner of Liverpool FC

swansea-city58-3107.png

Swansea transfer list revealed

Swansea FC have announced their updated transfer list and it looks like there isn't going to be a massive overhaul of the squad with only 3 players currently listed. This could change over the transfer period but at the moment it doesn't look likely. This is the current list

Federico Fernandez £12.5 Million
Jordi Amat £10 Million
Modou Barrow £2.5 Million

The club have also announced that they are looking to improve 3 areas of the current squad. They are looking for a new CB, LW and ST. If any club feels like they have a suitable player for these roles then they should get in touch with the Swansea chairman as soon as possible before another club does.

Man Utd Transfer List

Open to offers or trades on RVP!

The following players are only a guide price. Im open to negotiations!

GK V Valdes £14m, Best Keeper on the Market!
DC J Evans £13m
DC Tyler Blackett £2m
DC P McNair £4m
MR A Valencia £7m
DL R James free
DC T Thorpe free
MC J Harrop Free

For Loan
GK J Pereira
MC N Powell
MC B Pearson
AM A Pereira

Also all these kids are free to a good home
K O'Hara
G Dorrington
O Byrne
D Love
L Grimshaw
C Evans
S El Fitouri
R McConnell
J Dunne
T Reid
S Goss
J Weir
J Thompson
C Scott
D Redmond
S McTominay
O Rathbone
T Johnson
A Fletcher

Influx of Players Join

Southampton

wpid-southampton-001.jpg

No less that five players have joined the Saints as part as Bill Gates' plan to restructure the team with more experianced players, and after the controversial sale of all of the young prospects the fans were expecting some vast improvements. And arguably Gates delivered, though the wages Southampton are now paying is now worrying, with one player costing 100K a week.

Marouane Fellaini - Man Utd - Swap

4F43139535AD4A13BBBE3DE8B9544B45.ashx

Fellaini has joined after a swap with Man Utd, the swap was with James Ward Prowse, Gates has welcomed Fellaini along with manager Ronald Koeman. Both are excited to seeing him in action.

John Obi Mikel - Chelsea - Swap

69271.jpg

Mikel has joined after a swap with Ryan Bertand and also Chelsea are paying Southampton 5 Million on top of Mikel. Koeman has said, he has got a bargain and that he admires the way Mikel plays.

Emmanuel Adebayor - Tottenham - 3 Million

72538.jpg

Adebayor has joined controvesially as many fans are nervous about the player the club are playing 100K a week for, Gates has insisted Adebayor is a good player and will do well for the Saints.

Alex Oxlade - Chamberlain - Arsenal - Swap

chamberlain_500.jpg

Alex Oxlade - Chamberlain has rejoined the club where he was before he joined Arsenal he has swapped with Victor Wanyama, Koeman has supported the deal; saying that the Ox has a lot of potential to be great!

Mathieu Debuchy - Arsenal - Swap

Screen-Shot-2014-07-17-at-489532.jpg

Debuchy has came in after a straight swap with Nathaniel Clyne. Jim Brown, a Southampton fan has expressed his concern in the deal saying "is Gates serious!" Despite the concern Gates has fully supported the deal.

Not able to really sell my players due to lack of time, but if you want to make an offer for anyone from Newcastle, go ahead

Currently working on the new influx of messages. So if I haven't replied yet..you should get one soon.

View attachment 259491
Finances have been updated!

All C2C transfers are completed and up to date. Therefore I have also updated the finances on the first page to reflect these changes.

To stress, the finances are only taken into effect for the C2C transfers, you may still have outstanding FGN/DOM transfers you are bidding on..so think wisely before spending the rest of your balance as you may go into the red if you win any bids for FGN/DOM players.

View attachment 872239
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Napoleon Bonaparte is probably the new Florentino Perez. After an argument with newly-appointed manager Comolli over tactics and how to manage the team, he has been sent to a certain facility in La Santé.

However the newest manager was appointed immediately. It seemed like he could pull several Head Coaches up from his back-pocket. The new manager is Christophe Galtier, former Marseille and Saint-Étienne manager. Hopefully this one will last longer than previous ones.

View attachment 259488