Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

View attachment 260113
Stoke announce loan capture, other strikers told they are 'surplus' by Del Conte

In the last hours, Stoke City have announced the capture of young striker James Wilson on loan from Manchester United. Along with this, it has been reported that the other strikers at Stoke City, namely Mame Diouf and Peter Crouch have been told that they are 'disposable' by the new board.

It is as yet to be known just how 'disposable' the new board intend the strikers to be, but James Wilson will surely be hoping not to fail the club.

In other news, it has been known that, barring an offer the board could not refuse, Asmir Begovic and Ryan Shawcross will be staying at the Britannia this season.

Lethal Bizzle Buys Everton

View attachment 260104View attachment 260104

Later than planned we can now announce that the mystery buyer of Everton FC was none other than UK grime artist Lethal Bizzle. We now head live to Goodison Park where Lethal B is about to make his first press conference.

Ladies and gentleman, it is your DENCH instructor in the building. I know you will all be surprised to see me and I hope none of you Everton fans paid money on any of the other people linked with buying the club! As you all know I am a massive Arsenal fan but when Bill Kenright gave me the opportunity to take this club over I couldn't resist. I have always loved football and as you all know Frimmy my cousin and DENCH co owner also loves it so I have been involved with football since a young age. I actually wanted to buy Arsenal but I was too late to put my offer in and got told to LEAVE IT YEAH. Naturally, I am disappointed but Bill Kenwright told me that he wanted Everton to have a new modern stamp and that it needed a fresh face at the helm. That is why I am here. I am going to make this club the most DENCH club in the league. I want the fans to FESTER ***** when we score.

I am happy with Roberto Martinez at the moment but I do feel like there needs to be more black managers in the game so if he doesn't do well he knows he can LEAVE IT YEAH.
As for the Players, everyone is fighting for their places now and I welcome any chairman to make offers on any of my players but people like Stones and Big Man Lukaku aren't going to go cheap you get me? Thanks for listening

View attachment 260103

Last edited:
View attachment 870827

With the transfer window opening new Sporting Director makes his mark on the club instantly. Out goes Sagna, Kolarov and Jovetic and in comes Amos and Kieran Trippier.

'We have a big wage bill and the amount of home and club grown players is something that we wanted to improve upon especially with frank going and james milner's contract up in the air (can we give out new contracts?). So Ben amos as our number 2 was an easy choice espically at 750k although he is a former manchester utd player so hopefully he wont get too much stick if he ever plays!

Sagna and Kolarov while good players are on a lot of money, both are number two choices it made sense to let them go we. We let sagna go on a free transfer to burnley while trading Kolarov for Trippier and 1m our way also to burnley. Trippier is a young and exciting english player who will provide good cover for zabaleta not to mention he's also club grown so he knows the place well!

Lastly Jovetic a good striker who im sure will do well at newcastle, quite simply is not needed as we already have Bony, Dzeko and Aguero and with only playing one up front it made sense to cash in on him and help us free up some funds to hopefully bring in some more players.

It's always easy to make these types of deals when the other chairman and the mighty disclaimer are so easy to talk too!

We are still on the lookout for potential buyers and would be willing to trade anyone if the price is right however Callabero and Boyata are available on a free!

Last edited:
Could we have the foreign transfer window shut before the domestic one? that way if we dont get our targets there's still time to get someone in/out! :)

Could we have the foreign transfer window shut before the domestic one? that way if we dont get our targets there's still time to get someone in/out! :)

If everyone agrees. I'll close the FGN/DOM window on Saturday night which will still give you a day to get the C2C transfers in?

Mike Ashley Found Dead at Country Retreat

Newcastle United owner Mike Ashley has today been found dead at his country retreat just outside of Durham. Not much is known about the death, but the police have released a statement that they are treating it as suspicious. It is rumoured that some of the Geordie mafiosa decided enough was enough and that Ashley need to be taken care of before he dragged anymore life out of the club.

The club has also released a statement following up the news stating that Newcastle legend Alan Shearer would be taking control at the top until the real truth can be established.

Although some may be feeling sad at the news, I'm sure the majority will be partying in the streets of Geordieland tonight.

We await more info..

(would have like to have put some photos in and a bit more detail, but this is as good as it gets from Spain)

View attachment 260090

After seeing the players checking in for training, Lethal Bizzle has announced his transfer list for now.

Jagielka £5m
Pienaar £2m
Leon Osman £2m
Kone £4m

And last but not least Ross Barkley will be available for a cut price of £15m. I have already recieved a bid for this price from someone so if they want to step forward then they can as I deleted the message so forgot who it was from :p if not anyone else is more than welcome to offer players+cash deals for him which would add up to £15m

That's me up to date now with the transfers.

Quite a lot of activity already!

Liverpool are looking for some top class Strikers, and possibly a good Right Back. If you have any top class strikers who are available, please PM me and we will negotiate a deal (If we don't, we kill you.)

JK about the killing part. Heh.

alright! my idea got brought in that's awesome! now if only I was in charge of fifa ;)

Liverpool are looking for some top class Strikers, and possibly a good Right Back. If you have any top class strikers who are available, please PM me and we will negotiate a deal (If we don't, we kill you.)

JK about the killing part. Heh.

You fancy Soldado? :D