Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

I should probably point out that whilst I'm not looking to sell anyone at Leicester, silly offers will be considered. Also, if you have a centreback that would come cheap, give me a shout, and we'll talk business.

View attachment 259487
Crystal Palace Transfer List

PlayerPositionAgeValue
Frazier CampbellST26£8 Million
Dwight GayleST24£6 Million
Wilfred ZahaAM (L/R) / ST21£12 Million
Yannick BolasieM/AM (L/R)25£10 Million
Jonny WilliamsM/AM20£8 Million
Martin KellyRB24£7 Million
Scott DannDC27£7 Million
Glenn MurrayST30£1.5 Million...

I'm here to make some ....
[video=youtube;01onbJ-eh4I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01onbJ-eh4I[/video]

Last edited:

Man Utd invade Everton
View attachment 259463

Man Utd's busy summer of transfer goes on with two players moving across pennine from Everton

Phil Jagielka
View attachment 259467
Englands center back Phil Jagielka will work the defense as Phil Jones & Chris Smalling continue there development.

Ross Barkley
View attachment 259466
Speaking of development here is one of Englands best up and coming midfielders. Like Ward-Prowse Barkley wont be expected to be a key feature in the team and will be given time to grow into a 1st team star.

Updated Transfer list, All players open to all offers
GK V Valdes £13m, Best Keeper on the Market!
DC J Evans £11m
DC Tyler Blackett £2m
DC P McNair £2m
MR A Valencia £5m

Last edited:
View attachment 259462

Lewie brings in another Striker - Transfer List released

Transfer In:

Saido Berahino - 10m + 750k when he scores 30 goals for us - 25k - West Brom

TRANSFER LIST:

Saido Berahino -Loan
Daniel Sturridge - 30m or Player Trade (No Strikers please)
Jose Enrique - 3m

As always, all players, except new players are available for the right price.

Thanks,
Lewie Roberts

Just saying, I will be away from saturday at 3PM to Sunday at around the same time, so if you want to contact me about transfers, make haste!

katy-perry-240.jpg

West ham announce signings

First signing of the season is Katy Perry

Katy will be employed as a mascot and will be required to wear the above outfit at all times!

She is very excited about her new role...well she better be!

Second signing of the season was part of a swap deal!

Mathieu Flamini and Danny Welbeck arrived from Arsenal and Winston Reid and Diafra Sakho leave in the other direction

Barclays-Premier-League-2-008.jpg
flamini3.png

"Reid was already on his way out at the end of the season anyway, and Sakho was the wrong nation! Welbeck is from the greatest country in the World so he will fit in great"

When asked why she brought in a French player the queen replied with the following:

"Well throughout history, mainly in the medieval periods, the king(or queen) was also recognised as the monarch of France too...mainly cos they were terrible at fighting and we kept conquering them...so I think it counts"

The other big deal was to get Glen Johnson and Rickie Lambert from Liverpool for a total of 250k

3485__6146__2._johnson.jpg
5076__9063__9._lambert.jpg

"These 2 bring in a wealth of experience, I know Johnson's wages are a bit high (didn't realise how high) but it will be worth it if he can get us into Europe. Also up top Lambert will be banging them in all season!"

Asked if there will be any more signings the queen didn't rule anything out

"I'm trying to work out as many deals as possible but it is proving difficult. We are trying to get a big black man in from the Championship....he is **** but I can find a "position" for him ;) "

Southampton:

The Loans

Berahino.jpg

Saido Berahino - Liverpool - Loan

Berahino has joined Southampton on loan after Liverpool signed him from West Brom in the transfer window, apparently Liverpool have sent him out on loan so he can improve at premier league level, and so he can get first team football. Bill Gates, the Southampton chairman has commented by saying that "this oppurtunity to have Berahino on loan is very good for the club" and that "he will learn great things at this great club."

The Out Loans

davis_1543152a.jpg

Steven Davis - Sunderland - Loan

In other news Steven Davis, the Southampton midfielder has gone out on loan to Sunderland. The original reason for letting Davis go out on loan is that with the new additions, Davis will find it hard to fit in. Sunderland have gladly taken him on loan and they have said "he will be a great loan signing, and we are excited to have the oppurtunity to use him in our squad."

Last edited:
Aston_villa_logo-4.jpg

As always all players at the club are available for a price but these are the currently transfer listed.

Gabby Agbonlahor _ 10 Million

Ciaran Clark _ 3 Million

Charles N'Zogbia _ 5 Million

Kieran Richardson _ 4 Million

Thank you

Aidan Dickson

QPR TRANSFER UPDATE
IN
Looking very likley that QPR will bring in a CM and a ST from an unnamed premier league club. The club is looking to loan in a big....ish name to help us beat the drop. Over hear in west london the budget isnt that large so no players that need paying over 70k per week.

OUT
Rio ferdinand can leave the club for 100k as he is surples to requirements. Clint hill is also avalable for the same price. Ive had a few enquiries abouy Charlie Austin and he would only be allowed to leave for a fee of over 20m pounds or a suitable player exchange. Bobby Zamora is avalable for 200k . Shawn Wright Phillips is avalable for 75k. Karl henry for 1m. Bruan Murphy for free. Everyone else has a price. Thanks

So, the window closes for FGN transfers tonight right? At what time can we expect announcements of who we've gotten? :)

Im still looking for a loan deal or a cheap buy of a striker for QPR. Inbox me.

Im still looking for a loan deal or a cheap buy of a striker for QPR. Inbox me.

I have Danny Graham and Steven Fletcher available if interested. Did try to PM you but your inbox is full.

Infact Danny Graham is free to a good home.

Last edited:
Need one more decent CB and an Amc if anyone can help