Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

keep-calm-swansea-city-fc-is-the-best-team.png

Swansea FC announce 4 new signings

Swansea have today announced 4 new signings coming in today and with no one heading out so far it could lead to an interesting last day of the window for the club. The following players have all been signed by the club.

Francis Coquelin Loan
Peter Crouch
Mame Diouf Combined fee £7 million
Adam Maher £3.6 million

Francis Coquelin was the first signing of a busy day and comes in to bolster the midfield with Leon Britton having a long term injury at the start of the season. He will push both Shelvey and Ki for the starting positions and should game some good game time over the season. The next deal was the joint signing of both Peter Crouch and Mame Diouf. The 2 strikers were no longer needed at Stoke and with Swanseas only recognised striker being Gomis the club have moved quickly to improve the front line. It is believed that Diouf will challenge Gomis for the starting position while Crouch is used as a backup but he could force his way into the first team considering his experience and knowledge of the premier league.

The final signing of the day was Adam Maher who came in from PSV for a reported £3.6 million. Maher is a young dutch AM who will come in to challenge Sigurdsson for the number 10 role. Swansea have been able to bulk their squad up considerably today and now have very little left to do in this transfer window. They are still looking for a left winger to sign and may still be looking for a new CB as well. The club have also updated their transfer list.

Federico Fernandez £10 million
Jordi Amat £8 million
Modou Barrow £2.5 million

View attachment 873256

Manchester City have announced the addition of two more players, Kevin Volland and Eden Balanta, both young and talented players who can make a push on the first team for this year and will no doubt become world class players in the future.

As a Result the following players are transfer listed.

Boyata - free/available for loan
Fernando - 8m

Last edited:
Arsenal loan list.

View attachment 259040
Arsenal loan list.

The following players are available for loan.

Hector Bellerin - really quick right back, backup/rotation for mid-table/lower sides.
Sean Murray - Very versatile technical midfielder. Could be rotation for bottom-table sides.
George Williams - Quick tricky winger, backup for bottom-table sides.

Last edited:
Window closes at 6pm so get your last minute deals in..

I'll be releasing the transfer update along with the save file @ 10pm.

View attachment 259037
CHELSEA ANNOUNCE FURTHER SIGNINGS AND DEPARTURES
Chelsea can today confirm the signings of 4 players, and the departure of 3 players

First up: the signings!
View attachment 259028View attachment 259026
View attachment 259025View attachment 259027

Weight: 'Here we have 4 very exciting players who I believe will be key to Chelsea's title push this season and in future seasons. Danilo is a strong all round right-back who we moved quickly to secure amidst reports Real Madrid wanted him. Ryan is an excellent player who is solid going forward and excellent defensively. José made a mistake letting him go so I moved to get him back quickly.
Ruben Neves is one of Europes best youngsters, and if he wasn't a CDM I would expect him to win Ballon d'Ors in the future. He will be integral to Chelsea's future, but at the moment I am willing to let him out on loan to a rival (Non-SMM) club.
'Finally we have Mateo Kovacic - most of you know who he is, as well as how good he is. If you don't, then i seriously recommend your employers re-consider why they employed you as a football journalist...?'

Players Out:
View attachment 258991View attachment 258990View attachment 258989
With the arrivals of Danilo and Bertrand, I felt that Ivanovic and, particularly, Filipe Luis would have limited first team opportunities. Filipe Luis has gone to WBA for £6m, and Ivanovic is now on loan at Leicester City. Mikel was used as a makeweight for Bertrand (and i would've sacked José if he'd played him anyway)...

Updated Transfer List:
Petr Cech - Forget Valdes, here's the best keeper on the market (£20m/Loan for a season - if i get a HG in England decent-quality goalie in return (permanently))
Andreas Christensen - Solid defender for low/mid BPL teams (Loan only)
Ruben Neves - Best young player available, excellent option for low/mid (even top end - as a rotational option) - LOAN ONLY!
Lewis Baker - Good rotation option for teams fighting relegation (Loan/£1m)
Ruben Loftus-Cheek - Similar to Baker (Loan only)
Jamal Blackman - Solid keeper, probably backup (Free to a good home)

Looking for a good right back, I have exhausted my loan limit so must be cheap or negotiable.

Transfer window closing! Has anyone got an eye on Odemwingie?

Liam Bridcutt Free to a good home. Snap him up while you can.

**** it...I should have come on earlier! but the sun was too tempting...it told me I had to sit in it and drink beer!

If West Ham get relegated because of this I will never forgive one's self

**** it...I should have come on earlier! but the sun was too tempting...it told me I had to sit in it and drink beer!

If West Ham get relegated because of this I will never forgive one's self

They'll never get relegated. They got the beast forward line of Lambert and Heskey! :p

They'll never get relegated. They got the beast forward line of Lambert and Heskey! :p

AND Gabby Agbonlahor joined too!

Triple threat!

Also Andy Carroll until he gets injured again

anyone fancy making any pre-season predictions? :p

I can see Chelsea winning, followed by Man City, then Man Utd. Arsenal and Liverpool (Me) may struggle with Squad Cohesion, while Spurs haven't really improved that much, even selling one of their better CBs.

At the bottom, I could see Palace, Aston Villa and QPR going down. The first 2, due to hardly improving, and QPR because I feel their players aren't good enough.