Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

Arsenal will win it all, in front of Chelsea and Man Utd. City to nick 4th. Hull and Villa will struggle, and go down with Spurs! :D

I literally have no idea so many changes whats that fm cliche it might come down to who has the least amount of injuries!

Southampton Transfer Update

1415%20Team%20Photo.jpg

Bill Gates has unveiled some more exciting signings and they have been announced to be the final ventures Gates and Koeman are making into the transfer market in the summer; with the window approaching it's end.

Georginio Wijnaldum - PSV - 9.9 Million

103813.jpg

Wijnaldum is the first and only transfer from a different country, that country is the Netherlands and the team is PSV. This Dutch international is expected to partner Maraouane Fellaini (or Mikel) and Morgan Schneiderlin in midfield. The fans are very excited by this big money transfer from overseas.

Chris Cohen - Nottingham Forest - 5.7 Million

chris-cohen-201415-profile40-1927075_231x264.png

This left back/midfielder is expected to fill Ryan Bertrand's vacant left back spot, technically Cohen is older than Bertrand but Cohen is a leader and has great experiance at the age of 27 also Southampton have also made a profit as Bertrand cost Chelsea more than Cohen has cost Southampton, so some very good buisness for Gates.

Will these signings be successful?
Only time will tell.

yea not bad business at all, Fellaini is a good buy

but a lot of changes might struggle with cohesion will be interesting to see how you do m8!

Also, need to hear back from Disclaimer about something before I make my post-window conference >.<

Nobody is mentioning Everton... I've signed Mertesacker Evans Gibbs and Arteta!

If changing a lot is not a good plan, I'm screwed! Think I have 11 of my original players left :p

Anyone think Burnley will be successful in avoiding relegation? R.Morrison, Kolarov, A. Velencia, D.Sakho, B. Sagna additions.

Arsenal are boned, too many new players. Will not gel at all, I predict mid table mediocrity :)

I can see Chelsea winning, West Ham second, Stoke third and Arsenal 4th :p
Man city, man u and spurs to go down :D