Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

Oh yes! West Ham make the coup signing of the season and the joke signing of the season!

but we will see who is laughing at the end of the season when Heksey bags 30 goals and picks up the top scorer award!

View attachment 258522

Sunderland announce summer signings.

After weeks of patient negotians the club would like to announce the arrival of the following players,

Wilfredo Caballero
View attachment 258521
Better known as *****, Argentinian shot stopper Caballero joins us on a free transfer from Manchester City. Caballero will be fighting it out with ex Man City Goalkeeper Costel Pantilimon for the number 1 spot.

Abou Diaby
View attachment 258507

Labelled as the next Patrick Viera, crock Abou Diaby joins us from Arsenal on a free transfer. We are pleased we were able to sign him on a free it took a little persuasion to do so, we just had to remind Arsenal of his injury record. Whether Diaby can stay fit to help us this season remains unknown.

Jonathan Silva
View attachment 258480
Exciting Argentinian left back Jonathan Silva joins us from Sporting Lisbon for a few of 280k. Jonathan is excited to come to the Premier League and is excited to showcase his skills at a much higher level.

Kelechi Iheanacho
View attachment 258451
Voted as the CAF most promising talent of the year, Iheanacho joins us from Manchester City for a fee of 3.5m. The fee clearly reflects his talent and we are very eager to see what Iheanacho can offer us. Arguably one for the future Iheanacho is expected to fill in for the front two when needed.

We are also pleased to announce the loan signings of Steven Davis from Southampton and Julian Brandt from Arsenal. Steven Davis is looking for game time and we believe we can offer him it on a regular basis. Brandt is keen to continue his development and will become an integral part of our team this season.​

View attachment 258438

New face on the door at the Britannia

View attachment 258437
Brendan Rodgers has been confirmed today as the new manager of Stoke City, along with their new signings Joel Veltman, Nicola Murru and Luka Jovic.

Rodgers, formerly of Liverpool FC, comes in after guiding the Merseyside club to 2nd in the league in the 2013/14 season, and brings an end to what has been labelled for a long time as 'Hoof Ball Stoke'.

Having already sanctioned the loan move of Lazar Markovic to the Potters, Rodgers then followed the starlet to the Britannia amongst rumors he was to be replaced at Anfield by new chairman, and fellow Sammarinese ex-player Lewie Roberts. Rodgers was quoted as saying he had been made an 'offer he just couldn't refuse', and that he had 'always held Stoke dear to his heart.'

Also announced at the conference was the club's new signings, having let Peter Crouch and Mame Diouf leave for Swansea City. Joel Veltman of Ajax, Nicola Murru of Calgari and Luka Jovic of Red Star Belgrade all came into the club with high hopes that the team can push into the top half, and potentially European football.

View attachment 258435
Joel Veltman, centre-back

View attachment 258434
Nicola Murru, full-back

View attachment 258433
Luka Jovic, striker

When the save file is released, I want to do a season preview of someone else's team. I might be slightly sarcastic and humorous, is there anyone that don't want to suffer through that kind of treatment? :P Or perhaps someone else that wants to do the same thing?

When the save file is released, I want to do a season preview of someone else's team. I might be slightly sarcastic and humorous, is there anyone that don't want to suffer through that kind of treatment? :P Or perhaps someone else that wants to do the same thing?

Bring it
:D

I had some sarcastic + humorous comments in the other Chairman Game (IDK which). :) So bring it! :D

Currently uploading the file now.

Yeah I'm up for it, humiliate the team Arsenal buys everyone from
We are friends... or are we....

Yeah I'm up for it, humiliate the team Arsenal buys everyone from
We are friends... or are we....
Well tbh, if I'm not allowed to mock the teams I've made deals with, there probably won't be any teams left! :P

Game save is now available from the transfer update post.

Once again, any issues PM me.

Well tbh, if I'm not allowed to mock the teams I've made deals with, there probably won't be any teams left! :P
Don't worry some friendly banter won't go amiss, I mean why on earth would Arsenal swap Debuchy and Chamberlain for Wanyama and Clyne, Prince Harry must be mental :P

Don't worry some friendly banter won't go amiss, I mean why on earth would Arsenal swap Debuchy and Chamberlain for Wanyama and Clyne, Prince Harry must be mental :P

There is no telling what the fickle mind of a ginger prince might be up to!

Btw, naterr. I've chosen West Ham as my first target. You have until tonight to send me bribes, or be ready for ridicule!

Premier League Spotlight!

View attachment 258283
Premier League Spotlight: WEST HAM

Tonights Premier League spotlight focuses on the newly turned-royal team that is West Ham. The London club recently went through a takeover from none other than her royal Highness, Queen Elizabeth II. We've seen major changes at Boleyn ground, as the Queen has changed her recruitment policy, to (almost) only sign British players.

So, talking of transfers. What have West Ham been up to?

Transfers: 4/10

IN: Glen Johnson, Mathieu Flamini, Rickie Lambert, Danny Welbeck, Gabby Agbonlahor, Emile Heskey, Jason Steele
OUT: Diafra Sakho, Winston Reid, Enner Valencia.

Queen Elizabeth has decided to re-brand West Ham as a Royal Variety Side, focusing on solely attacking football to create new optimism before moving to the new ground. However, she has left her financial advisor at the Buckingham Palace, paying enormous wages for decent PL-players. The Queen has been quoted stating that surely these wages will be covered by the government anyways!

Coach: 6/10
The queen has decided to send Sam Allardyce on a summer-course at Zednek Zeman's house, to teach him how to create an attacking side. This new-found Sam will surely create excitement for the fans, but can it win matches?

Starting 11: 4/10

View attachment 258282

The new policy by the Queen means that Sam Allardyce will be forced to utilise all his striker-options. It is also claimed that she has insisted Glen Johnson will occupy the sole defensive-slot, as he is the best offensively! With the duo of Alex Song and Flamini in the centre you are sure to see tackles flying as well, even more excitement for the Hammer's faithful.

Predictions:

Final Position: 13th
Goals Scored: 207
Goals Conceded: 421
Highlight of the season: Emile Heskey scoring at Anfield, after a goalless streak of 17 games.
Low point of the season: Flamini being sent off against Arsenal after 17 seconds, quickly followed by Alex Song seeing red 3 minutes later. Sam Allardyce continues with 6 up front, and West Ham lose the game 2-17.
Should be looking for: Inventing extremely large gloves for keeper Adrian, and locating Sepp Blatter to get some tips on how to run an organisation well financially.

Back