Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

View attachment 246843

March Update

Game Save
https://mega.co.nz/#!gl9xwLpD!CmqTx614ptxTAL0RZW0WY-nbUVu_a6d48fadzGaCBTc

League Game 29
View attachment 246842View attachment 246841View attachment 246840

League Game 30
View attachment 246839View attachment 246838View attachment 246836View attachment 246835

League Game 31
View attachment 246833View attachment 246832View attachment 246831

Player Stats
View attachment 246830

Team Stats
View attachment 246829

POTM
View attachment 246828

MOTM
View attachment 246827

League Table
View attachment 246826

Internet has been terrible the past few days...So update was later than usual. The game save will be made available tomorrow; the internet is too intermittent to try now.​

Last edited:
Internet is currently off at the moment, tethering from my phone for now. So I am unable to upload the save yet..but feel free to use the screenshots to base your press conference off.

Cheers.

I'll wait until the save is uploaded and then do a big press conference for February and March if that's ok?

Save has been updated.

Not long until the end of the Season and the beginning of the transfer window!

Last edited:
View attachment 246194
Despite decent run, Prince Harry disappointed with Arsenal points tally.
Arsenal have been on an unbeaten streak in February and March, but too many draws means that we are no closer to climbing into the top 3 than at the end of January.

Results:

Premier League

Arsenal 4 -1 Hull
A good home win, despit going behind to a Livermore goal. Goals from Sterling and Cazorla, as well as a late brace by Aboubakar gave us a convincing win.

Arsenal 2 - 2 Everton
We were 2-0 up after rare goals from McCarthy and Monreal, but we couldn't hold on, and a late Ledson goal stole 2 points from us. A really disappointing outcome, as we need all 3 points from these games.

Sunderland 1 - 1 Arsenal
Once again we can't take all 3 points from a winnable game. A goal from Remy gave us a point, but this is not good enough if we want to fight for top spots.

Arsenal 1 - 1 Aston Villa
BAH! Once again, should have been 3 points. That's 6 points dropped from winning positions in 3 games. Like in the previous 2 games, we took the lead. This time through Cazorla. 1 minute later, we allowed Weimann to score. We couldn't break the deadlock and had to settle for another frustrating draw.

QPR 1 - 3 Arsenal
Finally, we managed a win. A brace from Remy and a late Marquinhos goal gave us a much needed 3 points.

Despite an unbeaten February, and Wenger 3rd in Manager of the Month as well as Baines 3rd in Player of the Month, I am disappointed with our performances. We should have had at least another 4 points here, which would put us in a much better position in the run-in.

Arsenal 3 - 0 West Ham
A much better start to March, as we crushed London rivals West Ham. Goals from Sanchez, Cazorla and Sterling gave us just what we needed to kick off the month.

Arsenal 2 - 2 Stoke
Aaand back to normal proceedings. We went down 0-2 to hard-fighting Stoke, but got back and rescued a point. Still, a draw here is not good enough mr. Wenger. If we can't beat the likes of Stoke at home, there is no way we should be challenging for the title either.

Crystal Palace 0 - 2 Arsenal
Much better from the boys, as Sanchez finally got back on the scoresheet. Aboubakar added to the score late on, as we secured another important win.

An imporved March, as we at least got 7 points. Wenger won Manager of the Month, and we've got 3 points down to Newcastle in 5th. Still, a 7 point margin to catch up if we want 3rd, and 12 points behind leaders Chelsea is unacceptable. Mr. Wenger will have to keep up this kind of form if he is to keep his job at the end of the season.

Capital One Cup

Man City 2 - 1 Arsenal (a.e.t)
We started off March by facing Man City in the final of the Capital One Cup. The less said about this final, the better. Man City got the better of us to get their hands on the first piece of silverware this season. Ramsey gave us the lead after half-time, and we had the better of the game, but a goal from youngster Ambrose sent us to extra time. A rare Fernandinho goal gave City the victory as they defended very well, with Colombian rock Balanta picking up the MoM.

Champions League

Schalke 2 - 1 Arsenal
We had a tough draw in the first knockout-stage, facing German side Schalke 04. In the first game, Aboubakar equalised an early Huntelaar goal. As it looked like we were heading for a draw, we failed to pick up Höger, making a late run into the box. He gave Schalke a 2-1 win, and we have ground to make up at home in the return leg. We take a valuable away goal, so a 1-0 win will send us through.

Arsenal 1 - 0 Schalke
In an almost Chelsea-like fashion, we did just what was needed. Sanchez scored an early penalty, and we controlled the game from then on. We were closer to 2-0 than Schalke were to equalising. Baines had another quality game, picking up the MoM. He lookes destined to be named our player of the season at this point, and has been an inspired signing.

We now have to bring that Chelsea-like quality to the quarter finals where we face..... Chelsea :P
Chelsea knocked Real Madrid out in the first knockout stage, so we are in for a really big challenge.

Last edited:
FEBRUARY TO MARCH

During this period we have had some impressive wins and embarrasing losses.

Let's start with the losses.

We lost to Crystal Palace with only one goal. Chamakh showe his superiority over our defense and scored the games only goal. A bad day in the office for Anelka.

Leicester. We lost to Leicester 0-2. Kramaric and Drinkwater were too skilled and fast for out defenders to handle. Anelka still failed to be fit and had a bad day alongside with N'Doye and Sagbo.

The last embarrasing loss, that wasn't actually embarrasing was against Newcastle. Newcastle got of to a banging start, when Jovetic scored two goals in the first half. In the second half on the 68th minute Rosicky finished Newcastle's goalscoring run this game by scoring their last goal. Yannick Sagbo didn't Want to be so embarrassed at home game so he scored the only Hull goal this match on the 71st minute.

Now the victories.

In EURO Cup we won the first leg against Wolfsburg. First half ended 0-0. Second half Wolfsburg started scoring. Naldo scored. What they didn't know was that it was their one and only goal of the game. On the 75th minute Sone Aluko equalized. Just as we thought we had drawn with Wolfsburg, Aluko scores his second on the 89th minute. Just a minute before the end of the game.

Second impressive win was against Manchester United. Manu score their only goals in the first half. Januzaj started of the 4th minute and Di Maria finished on the 14th minute. United thought that the game had ended and started to 'take it easy'. We didn't forgive them for thinking they can boss us around in our home and scored three in the second half. Goals were scored by N'Doye, Ramirez and Anelka, who just started to lose weight and get fit.

Right now we are sitting comfortable in the nonth position, 7 places higher up than the media speculated.

man_city_v_sunderland_4.jpg

View attachment 903524

Sunderland new year update

(January, February and March)

The new year started with a bang with 5 players joining the club.

Luca Toni was signed for a small fee from Italian Serie A side Verona, this goal scoring machine is still banging the goals in at the ripe old age of 38.
[video=dailymotion;x2lql3t]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2lql3t_luca-toni-amazing-goal-hellas-verona-vs-cesena-3-0-serie-a-2015-hd_sport[/video]

Also signed were Simone Padoin (unattached), Piotr Trochowski (unattached), Paul Mcshane (swap) and Mduduzi Mahashe (nominal fee)

Performance wise of the 12 games since the turn of the year in the premier league Sunderland have notched up 5 wins including a 4 game streak, 2 draws and 5 losses. Progress is steady but there is still room for improvement especially in front of our own fans.

Currently Sunderland lay 8th for goals conceded so the defence is doing there part but only lay 15th for goals scored which is costing us during those close fought encounters.

The man of the moment still remains Steven Davis, the on loan Southampton man is still leading the way on the cloth and is chalking up those MOTM performances.
View attachment 245978

Honorable mentions must go to Luca Toni and Simone Padoin who have been revelations since joining in January.

Patrick Van Aanholt (avg rating 6.41) continues to disappoint and Poyet's insistence to continually play him out of position does not sit well with Sunderlands chairman. Especially when the likes of Mcshane have been relegated to the reserves to make way for this incompetent player.​

March

City put a huge dent in United title charge
3 defeats on the bounce but crisis avoided as a win at Gooderson park then a win at solid Sunderland may see us back on track even with Falcao still a month from a comeback
Chelsea end our cup dreams on there charge for the double with Man city smelling a Quadruple. There cup semi final will be huge!

Fixtures

Man Utd 1-3 Man City
Rooney
View attachment 245955
We had the lead early on but a red card for Daley Blind in the 10th minute set the tone for our downfall. De Gea had a howler to sum up a very bad Derby Day, Right backs at Old Trafford are having a worse year than the real life team had!

FA Cup Q/F
Chelsea 2-0 Man Utd
View attachment 245954
Kudos to Chelski as they showed there class and saw us off with relative easy in a disapointing performance on the bal, in front of goal and giving away 25 fouls, NOT the United way!

Hull 3-2 Man Utd
Januzaj
Di Maria
View attachment 245953
Games like this is why i'm going bald. De Gea had a stinker AGAIN as a 2 goal lead went down the toilet as did another huge 3 points.

Everton 0-1 Man Utd
Mata
View attachment 245952
Jones, Shaw and Di Maria all injured in the space of a week. Cheers for the win though and look at the real David De Gea standing up there as MOTM

Man Utd 2-0 Sunderland
Rooney
Pogba
View attachment 245951
Not our greatest performance but by god i hope its the sign were turning the corner.

Table
View attachment 245950
Despite loosing to City its not all over yet! Were only 5 points off top spot with the top two due to play at Stamford Bridge in April & both distracted by the Champions League. I'd say the 3 of us have similar run ins. Nobody has a HUGE advantage . Basically what im saying is we have a shot! We are still leading the goal difference charts and im determined that will make us come the end of the season one way or another.

April Targets
Its all about the Gunnars this month Avoid defeat at the Emerates and we should be safe in the top 3. We also have our 2nd toughest game to kick off the month away to 6th place Villa. This makes QPR a MUST win and must win big. Time for Rooney to step up!

Buy Buy Buy
As Disclaimer says the Window is almost upon us and there's still United players looking for a new home!

as always all players Open to offers trades ect on!
All the £1m players are Buy One get one free. Love a bargain

GK Andreas Lindegaard (Will sell for £2m)
GK Sam Johnstone (Will sell for £1m)
DC C Smalling (Will sell for £7.5m)
DC Paddy McNair (Will sell for £3m)
DC Tom Thorpe (Will sell for £1m)
DL Reece James (Will sell for £1m)
MR Nani (Will sell for £8m)
ML Ashley Young (Will sell for £6m)
AT Robbie Van Persie (Will sell for £6m)
AT Angelo Henriquez (Will sell for £7m)
AT Will Keane (Will sell for £1m)

On a quicker note Mr Disclaimer the faster pace were going at is making this much better. Cant wait to get the agony of being just behind the top two over with haha

McBromwich Feb and March Update
View attachment 245877
We've had a pretty disappointing couple of months, I may well fire another manager again. A one all draw with Liverpool was impressive, with Anichebe finally starting to score. Then 2 - 0 against Newcastle was good, with Anichebe getting a brace. Sadly it was to be our only win in 2 months. Bottom of the table Stoke (at the time) managed a 3 - 2 victory over us, with two goals in 5 minutes losing us the game. Another impressive 1 - 1draw against a big side, Chelsea this time, followed. Then we faced struggling Southampton, who are 18th at the moment. An early red card from Sessegnon may well have cost us a win, and we could only manage another 1 - 1 draw. Next up came Swansea. We drew 2 - 2 despite too goals in 5 from us. Anichebe was injured in the last game, and without him to score goals we lost 2 - 0 to Hull.

A very disappointing month. I hired Diaz because I wanted a more attacking coach the Pulis, but a succession of draws and losses means it probably isn't working. Need to see an improvement in the next month, or he might be the next to lose his head. Although admittedly we face tough opposition, so a decent result at Everton and Sunderland, and a total of 4 points is my target.

Player of the month
View attachment 245876
Victor Anichebe
Anichebe wins this one again, he has really stepped up to the plate and started banging them in.
Worst player of the month
View attachment 245875
Cristian Gamboa
Our right backs seem to get ****** ratings all the time! This could've gone to Wisdom or Gamboa, but while Wisdom had some redeeming performances Gamboa had none.

View attachment 245873
February + March - Almost Flawless

BPL: Feb
Liverpool 1-2 Chelsea
Chelsea 1-0 Newcastle
KFC 1-1 Chelsea
Stoke 0-3 Chelsea

Near flawless month, KFC ruining it. All in all a good month and the PotM is Courtois - never rated below a 7.6 in the league

BPL: Mar
Chelsea 3-1 Tottenham
Southampton 0-2 Chelsea
Chelsea 1-2 Swansea

First defeat in 2 months came to Swansea but it was a slightly weakened side in anticipation of the run of the fixtures we're about to go on

FA Cup
5th Round - Chelsea 1-0 Swansea
Struggled to get the breakthrough until late on when Willian came to our rescue

6th Round - Chelsea 2-0 Man Utd
A first win against United this season and a well deserved one as well

We go through to play City in the Semi-Final

CL:
Leg 1: Real Madrid 1-2 Chelsea
That's right, we went to the Bernabeu and won. A superb disciplined performance by the lads with Terry in particular excelling, shame about Costa's red card though
Leg 2: Chelsea 4-1 Real Madrid (AGG 6-2)
Don't know what all the fuss is about Real Madrid, Bradford are harder to beat :P Did I mention we played over half an hour of this with 9 men?

We go through to face surprise package Arsenal :P

April targets:
Beat Hull, Everton and Arsenal (one leg)
Don't lose to City in either game

There seems to be quite a few inactive chairmen 'participating' in this game. I'll be looking to remove those who are not regularly active on this thread and replace them with others waiting.

All chairmen who are still participating, like this post so I can get a count of the numbers.

Cheers :)

Last edited:
Yes!!! It's on ManU!

Also, how did Gomis not win PotM there, 6 goals in 4 games :O

There seems to be quite a few inactive chairmen 'participating' in this game. I'll be looking to remove those who are not regularly active on this thread and replace them with others waiting.

All chairmen who are still participating, like this post so I can get a count of the numbers.

Cheers :)

As much as I'd like to stay involved, work has me too busy to keep up. :(

View attachment 905229

Oh my gawd oh my gawd oh my gawd!!! ITS SO FREAKING CLOSE!!!!!
So Let’s recap as I missed March.
We start by winning the capital on cup against arsenal with fernandinho scoring in the 99minute for us to take home the trophy. Interestingly our starting line-up used a few fringe players. Nice to see pellegrini use the full depth of the squad.
Next up our biggest rivals after getting toasted to them 4-0 at home we were after revenge, luckily danny blind was too. Getting himself sent off in the tenth minute allowed us to dominate possession and the game a 3-1 victory yay!
The FA Cup 6th​ round draw against Liverpool was another easy win due to their poor form and the legend gerrard letting his emotions show with their teams league performance getting sent off in the 60minute. Two goals from bony and a strike from yaya led to a 3-1 win.
Leciester and Liverpool in the league held us to draws each disappointing results each, especially given we were home both matches.
Champions league!!!
The money maker 1st​ knockout round 2nd​ leg V Benfica. A nervy 2-2 result meant we weant through on aggregate with fernandinho and volland scoring. Weirdly yaya toure is unhappy at the decision for not getting picked in the champion’s league squad! Nobody has any idea why yaya toure was left out and this is only adding to his unhappiness due to not being given a birthday cake as well. Expect a sit down the sporting director at the end of the season.
April at this stage the title is either going to go to man city or Chelsea and we play each other in 3 games times this could decide the title…
In the meantime we continue our good form beating Newcastle 1-0 with another opposition man getting sent off and with dzeko capitalising.
A close encounter against west brom very nearly lead to dropped points, however Sergio aguero amazing performance saved us scoring two goals and achieving a match rating of 10! Simply brilliant.
At this point we are one point behind Chelsea so this away fixture meant everything.
0-0 Chelsea Kick off
10th​ minute Terry yellow card
30th​ minute Clichy yellow card
36th​ minute Fabregas subbed on comes ramires injury?
45th​ minute Diego costa takes past one and slices it home noooooooo 1-0 L
50th​ minute its not looking good ramires makes it two nill Chelsea have one hand on the title here…
69th​ minute volland picks out a cross on the volley GOAL! 2-1 comeback
85th ​minute cmon ALL OUT ATTACK!
89th​ minute nasri finds bony YESSSSSS GET IN GOOOOOAAAAALLL 2-2 2-2 2-2 WERE STILL IN THIS!
FT 2-2
*Ahem* champions league next after beating benfica we face a big test in juventus. With Carlos tevez seeing red instead of blue he gets himself sent off in the 7th​ minute however we are unable to capitalise despite the advantage it ends up finishing 1-1.
FA Cup Semi Final Chelsea ooohh unlike the league match there can only be one winner here.
Over the ninety minutes it’s a very close encounter with volland and borini both scoring it goes into extra time at one all. But as fatigue sets in we pounce volland nut megs terry does a little dance before blasting it home while milner scores an overhead kick from 50 yards and celebrates with the robot (ok soo I cant see the match so it could of happened you don’t know! :p)
Our second leg home debut against juventus proved to be too much with a 3-1 loss we were going home in the quarter finals still the furthest man city have ever gone in their history not to mention with Chelsea going through the fewer games might help our title challenge!
We finish april with a two one win against Tottenham.
4 league games left then the fa cup final against west ham we’ve won one trophy we can get 3 come one!
In terms of player performances aguero has been a revelation scoring 24 league goals and getting an average rating of over 8!!!! Incredible
Demichellis has yet to have had his contract renewed good we hope to keep it that way hes on too much too renew given his age.
Mangala has been our worst player of the season costing the club 32m and only achieving a avg rating of 6.75 dissapointing. Jovetic continue to perform admirably at Newcastle good for him.
Transfer targets have been made but with the discretion of the man city sporting director all I can say for now is I want that title bring it on AW190!!! xD

Last edited:
Back