Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

Handshake deals done on Nick Powell, Tyler Blackett and Jessie Lingaard. Talks ongoing with other players.

No worries.

Still quite a few chairmen still to do their updates before the next one is released. :)

I believe I owe an update or two, will try and get in tomorrow if I have time, but I have a few personal things I need to deal with as well

West Bromwich January update
View attachment 248574
We had 5 matches this month, and I expected to win at least two. Sadly we could not manage even that. Our first match, against Crystal Palace, was a 2 - 1 defeat. We dominated possession, but didn't turn it into goals and deservedly lost. We then faced Swansea in the FA cup 3rd round. A difficult draw by all accounts, and another 2 - 1 loss put us out of the FA cup, with Gomis getting his second of the month. Next up was Burnley, a match we should've won - they're bottom in the EPL right now. Unfortunately we could only manage a 1 - 1 draw, which meant to achieve the target of 2 wins we would need to beat Manchester United. We faced a team that had beat MU, Leicester. We managed our first win of the month, with 3 goals to one. Finally we faced Manchester United. The 2 - 1 scoreline flatters us, we were very poor, with only 35% possession and Diaz played a very weakened side. We had an astonishing 4 injuries this match, and we finished with 10 men.
Player of the month
View attachment 248573
Bafitembi Gomis
Grabbed 4 goals in 5 this month, and continues to be our stand out player.
Worst player of the month

View attachment 248572
Andre Wisdom
For some reason this guy seems to play a lot both under Pulis and Diaz. Every time he does, he's ****.

yea come on we want another update people get ya posts in chairmen!

I am more than happy to release another update...but most chairmen should be doing an update... so far 9-19 chairmen....I would like to think there would be more than 9 players doing an update.

The February update will be out tonight at some stage.

Last edited:
I will do an update tomorrow. I promise. If I don't, pester me until I do :D

February

A perfectly acceptable month as we stay in the title hunt despite dropping 2 points in our only tricky game
2 bites at the Blackburn cherry required but were into the quarter finals but have a tough trip to Chelsea

Match 25
Man Utd 2-2 Tottenham
Falcao
Young
View attachment 247610
2 points dropped maybe but Spurs were worth a point after almost grabbing all 3

Match 26
Southampton 1-2 Man Utd
Falcao
Rooney
View attachment 247609
This was a season changing game. The 3 points came at a HUGE price. Shaw out for 1 month, Falcao out till late April at best.

FA Cup 5th Round
Man Utd 0-0 Blackburn
****** **** kids come on!

Match 27
Man Utd 2-1 Swansea
Ward-Prowse
Mata
View attachment 247608
Were left fighting from behind once again but got the importaint 3 points against the religation strugglers. Worst of all Pogba got our only booking of the game and is banned for the Derby next time out.

FA Cup 5th Round replay
Blackburn 0-2 Man Utd
Mata
Goss
View attachment 247607
2 goals in a minute saw us finally get over the line and in to the Quarter Finals.

March Targets
Firstly put on a show for Manchester! There's no Falcao, Aguero or Pogba for this game yet they will get about £750k in wages for the week between them.

The derby is massive and should get our fullatention despite Chelsea in a cup Quarter final 3 days later. The big prize is the league.
After those two games mid table Hull & Sunderland will look to keep outplaying there position while Everton look to have found some form and can hopfully help worsen Liverpools Religation problem sand loose to us, but that sasking far too much!

Still have players Open to offers on!

GK Andreas Lindegaard (Will sell for £3m)
GK Sam Johnstone (Will sell for £1m)
DC C Smalling
DC Paddy McNair (Will sell for £3m)
DC Tom Thorpe (Will sell for £1m)
DL Reece James (Will sell for £1m)
MR Nani (Will sell for £10m)
ML Ashley Young
AT Robbie Van Persie
AT Javi Hernandez
AT Angelo Henriquez
AT Will Keane (Will sell for £1m)

PM me if your interested!

just a thought maybe since a lot of people are struggling to get updates out maybe disclaimer you could do two months at a time so people only have to do 6 updates a year rather than 12?

I'll get an update done tomorrow, really busy today!

just a thought maybe since a lot of people are struggling to get updates out maybe disclaimer you could do two months at a time so people only have to do 6 updates a year rather than 12?

I'll have a look at implementing that.

Next update is tonight anyway.

View attachment 247472

Breaking News - Liverpool owner Shot Dead - Admist rumors that he was fustrated

We have seen it all now, Liverpool owner, Lewie Roberts has been found dead. He was wanted for money laundering in the Middle East and San Marino whilst at Liverpool. Also, he was fustrated that his beloved club was down in the relegation zone, and blamed the Board of Directors for not sacking De Boer earlier.

Back