Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

I'm super, super sorry about not being able to do updates. I've just been really busy, started a new job and all that jazz. I have an hour now, so I'm gonna try and get out an update, as long as something doesn't come up.

EDIT: Nevermind, my laptop has to update. Sigh... Hopefully I'll still have time.

Last edited:

April

Arsenal take the fight for 3rd place. 4 games and only 2 points split us in the table as the title fight runs away from us.
LOL Liverpool still in big danger of the drop.

Fixtures

Aston Villa 0-0 Man Utd
View attachment 245095
Hard to say its a point gained at this stage of the season but Villa have been brilliant this year and Keeping a clean sheet with Lindegaard in goals for 15 minutes is a win win for me!

Man Utd 3-1 QPR

Rooney 2
Januzaj
View attachment 245094
****** **** Keeper crisis! Lindegaard goes down on teh hour but Rooney And Januzaj saw us over the line on this day

Arsenal 2-1 Man Utd
Pogba
View attachment 245093
This result was the one i HAD to avoid. De Gea was back but only half fit, RVP and Rafael were off before half time and to rub it in even more we had the lead at half time!

Table
Last month i was singing to the hills about how our goal difference would make the difference and maybe it will as Arsenal are only 1 goal behind us. Eeek

May Targets
Mata, Herrera & Jones are all out for the season and Falcao will be lucky to make it back. Even so all games are winable but West Ham are another team having a great season & who ever herd of a easy trip to Crystal Palace. Arseanl have Chelsea on the final day so we'll pray there still fighting for the title. We need to go into that day ahead in the table.

Transfer List

Its gone a bit quiet as the season draws to a close. As always all players Open to offers trades ect on!
All the £1m players are Buy One get one free. Love a bargain

GK Andreas Lindegaard (Will sell for £2m)
GK Sam Johnstone (Will sell for £1m)
DC C Smalling (Will sell for £7.5m)
DC Paddy McNair (Will sell for £3m)
DC Tom Thorpe (Will sell for £1m)
DL Reece James (Will sell for £1m)
MR Nani (Will sell for £8m)
ML Ashley Young (Will sell for £6m)
AT Robbie Van Persie (Will sell for £6m)
AT Angelo Henriquez (Will sell for £6m)
AT Will Keane (Will sell for £1m)

McBromwich April Update
Manchester City were our first opponents of the month. We were actually unlucky to lose, with a penalty losing us the match. We fought well, and Gomis started to return to form with two.
Gomis scored twice again, this time against Tottenham Hotspur. We managed to get a draw against a star studded side, very promising.

We faced Everton next, but Gomis failed to score and Lukaku got two, with Ideye providing consolation. He missed a penalty just before, but managed to score from the rebound, showing admirable determination.

Finally we met Sunderland, away at the stadium of light. That didn't stop us from trouncing them however, with Gomis getting another brace, a rare Luis goal and Anichebe scoring. 4 - 1 away from home is very impressive indeed, but why can't we perform like this every match?

Diaz just about keeps his job for the time being, meeting my target of 4 points. Next month is Aston Villa, QPR, Arsenal and then West Ham for the final game of the month. 5 points is the minimum here, Diaz again has his job on the line.

Player of the month
View attachment 245089
Bafitembi Gomis
Well, it seems Gomis decided to reclaim his rightful reward. 6 goals in 4 games is brilliant, and without him we would be doing a lot worse. Also of note is that Berahino, on loan at Southampton has only got 1 goal. What a signing Gomis is turning out to be.

Worst player of the month
View attachment 245088
Ben Foster
Three ****** matches, and one decent one. He's been very poor, and honestly a good homegrown keeper may be worth more to the bigger clubs then us come July...

View attachment 245046

The final countdown - Weight Speaks

As the 2014/15 Barclays Premier League draws to an exciting close, Chelsea TV have managed to grab an exclusive interview with the new owner Aaron Weight.

CTV: Hello Aaron thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule to talk to us.
AW: I had to didn't I? The boys are playing superbly and I wanted to wish them all the best as they take on Aguero and Silva for the BPL title.
CTV: Many pundits are saying that our involvement in the Champions League could cost us the league title. Is that an assessment you agree with?
AW: No. Just no. What do you think is a bigger trophy - Champions League or the FA Cup? No offence to those who like their history but the Champions League is bigger - don't tell City fans that, they've hardly got any experience in either :D
CTV: What do you make of our results in April?
AW: It's a mixed bag really, typical José. He clearly chose his priorities, making sure that we don't give any ground away to our challengers and get through in the bigger cup - so City, we gave you that victory.
League wise, we had 2 good wins - We should have beaten Hull by more (2-1) but our defence seemed to want to help Hull as much as possible by all playing appallingly. Everton was easy, even though we started with genuine concern about the team bus (José crashed it on the way to Goodison Park). Once Lukaku scored we realised that we were playing a game of football and blew them away.
With the City game we got cocky and decided to let them have a chance at the title - If we didn't gift them the 89th minute goal then we might as well have been parading the trophy now
CTV: What did you think of our CL performance?
AW: It was very José like wasn't it - we bought our best Chelsea like qualities during our very short journey up north, 10 miles roughly, to play Arsenal. We started slowly - it was past Aké's bedtime so he went off complaining of tiredness :P and let them take a 2-0 lead. José made sure we got the 'away' goal and then rolled the bus onto the pitch. The second leg was just us toying with them :P
CTV: Assess the player performances
AW: Hazard was brilliant (over 7 every game), Fabregas and Bertrand not so.
CTV: Hopes for next month?
AW: The double, or at least the league as I think the CL final is in June?​

Last edited:
artemios gundahar webb takes over Liverpool after the death of its former chairman.
Here's a word from him.
I will return the glory to liverpool and I will spend the money to help the team.For now, I will try to prevent Liverpool from getting relegate.

In April, the results was bad as we lost to QPR, a team we should have won. We beat Aston Villa but we draw Sunderland. We should have gotten all 9 points in April but we fell short of expectations.

Aims for last month.
Try to beat west ham, crystal palace and burnley.
Try to get one point against Arsenal.

Players for sale
Drogba - 500k
Kolo Toure- 500k
Dejan Lovren- 3m

When do we find out Chelsea have won the league? Also, if we make it to the cl final will that be shown in the same update?

Sorry for not being anywhere near active enough. I'll try and get a proper update out tomorrow

Shame you're gonna be waiting a while for it then :P

hahaha we shall see if not id still got the carling cup and a 50/50 chance of the fa cup aswell besides uve gotta play arsenal and champo's league i reckon im gonna steal this xD

Back