Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

I'll update them when I release the 'end of season' awards update, after all press conferences have been posted.

Please tell me this will run to the "start" of the new season in June when the new league season is launched and the fixtures for next season ect are announced?

Sigh... So I've only just got home from work. Almost 12 hours after I started this morning... :(

I am super sorry for not being able to update when I say. Update tomorrow for definite. I don't care how tired I am, I'm doing one.

Please tell me this will run to the "start" of the new season in June when the new league season is launched and the fixtures for next season ect are announced?

Indeed, the end of season awards update will include the game save which has been simmed to June; when the new season has begun.

View attachment 244028

Sunderland end of season report

As outlined at the start of the season the current vision was to consolidate our place within the premier league. With this in mind the board are pleased that Poyet has been able to guide the team to 11th in the table and equal our best points tally of 47 since our return to the Premier League in 2008.

Despite the positives the board are also keen to address the negatives. Our home form this season has been very poor with only 20 points and 5 wins picked up at home. We rank 17th in the league for our form at home and this must improve next season.

View attachment 244006
View attachment 244004

Lack of goals has also been a problem this season, as a team we rank 17th out of 20. The 3 teams below us in this regard were relegated, this must improve and we need to see goals come from all areas of the team. Not just from the strikers.

Player performances must improve, Steven Davis who is on loan from Southampton this season is leading the way for player performance with an avg rating of 7.26. I would like to see this sort of commitment and desire from those who are with us full time.

We are an aging squad and I would like to see Gus address this issue over the coming months and season, we have two outstanding forwards playing for the under 21's who I would like to see used more thoroughly next season. With the above issue in mind a number of players contracts will not be renewed and others will be asked to find themselves new clubs.

The following players will be allowed to leave on a free when their contract expires.

Anthony Reveillere DR/L WBR
Santiago Vergini DC/R
Wes Brown DC/R

The following players have been transfer listed

Jermain Defoe (SC) £250k
Luca Toni (SC) £0
Sebastian Larsson (MR/D,WBR, MLC, AMR) £1.5m
Patrick Van Aanholt (DL/ DC, WBL) £3m
John O'Shea (DC) £0
Costel Pantilimon (GK) 100k
(These players will also be offered to the AI)

Offers will be considered on any other players within the Sunderland squad and the transfer list is likely to grow if we acquire the players we desire for next season. Swaps also considered.

Sunderland are on the lookout for a proven goal scorer 15+ goals a season, a creative force in midfield can be a wide player or AMC/MC. A solid centre back is also desired. We are also willing to take any young players on loan who are pushing for first team football.​

Last edited:
Arsenal end of season update

View attachment 244000
Arsenal end 4th... no way!
Prince Harry gives his statement on the end of the season, that ended with what Wenger would call a "trophy". A 4th place finish, and Champions League qualifying to play next August.

Firstly, the results:

Premier League:
Arsenal 3 - 0 Burnley
A solid win over relegation candidates Burnley. Goals from Sanchez, Sterling and Sturridge, the 3 S's, gave us an easy win.

Leicester 0 - 3 Arsenal
Another brilliant win, goals from 3 different players this time. Ramsey, Konoplyanka and Aboubakar getting on the scoresheet, as we keep another clean sheet.

Arsenal 2 - 1 Man Utd
The big one! We went down 1-0 after French sensation Pogba bagged another. But Wenger did a lot right this game. He brought off Cazorla and Özil, who were having poor games, and brought on Ben Arfa and Aboubakar. The changes turned the game around as Remy equalized and Ben Arfa gave us the win. Brilliant stuff, which gave us a chance for 3rd.

Liverpool 1 - 0 Arsenal
And one game later, we lost that chance. We had hoped to take points from struggling Liverpool, but of course it was one of our own that came back to haunt us. In a game where we dominated possession, but Liverpool had the better changes, Giroud made the difference, making us regret letting him go. Giroud has had a brilliant season despite Liverpool's difficulties. If we had a shot at 3rd, this is where that hope died.

Arsenal 3 - 1 Newcastle
We got revenge for the drabbing we recieved at St. James' Park, and made sure Newcastle had no chance at catching up. Sterling, Özil and Ramsey made sure we keep up the trend of spreading the goals around. We looked destined to end up 4th after this game.

West Brom 0 - 4 Arsenal
We continued our free-scoring ways, crushing West Brom at the Hawthorns. Finally, someone managed a brace, as Sturridge's two goals were helped by another Özil goal and a rare Clyne thunderbolt.

Arsenal 1 - 0 Chelsea
Chelsea had lost their hopes on winning the title here, and had nothing to play for, but it is still very pleasing to beat one of our London rivals, and end the season on a high. Sturridge added another goal to his tally as Costa was shown a direct red for Chelsea.

Champions League:
Arsenal 2 - 1 Chelsea
We were up 2-0 here, and controlling the game, but a Cuadrado goal gave Chelsea just what they were after, that precious away goal.

Chelsea 1 - 0 Arsenal
And of course, Mourinho got just what was needed done. In all fairness, we were dominated here, and Chelsea completely deserved their win. But if Costa had only gotten himself sent off here instead of in the league, maybe we'd had a shot, as he scored the winner. We need that extra bit of cynicism to beat a team like Chelsea over two legs!
Now we could only hope that at least an English team would go all the way to win it!
End of season review.
In truth, I feel we should be quite pleased with how it's gone. Despite not winning a title, we achieved 74 points, and improvement from last year. We scored 81 goals, second most in the league, and conceded 45 goals, also second in the league. If we can get those figures to matter in the important games, we stand a good chance at improving next year.

My Players of the Year:

View attachment 243990
3rd: Wojciech Szczesny
The Polak started a massive 53 games, keeping 20 clean sheets in total, and was much improved on his previous years. We've got a solid Home-Grown keeper for the future in big Wojciech. He also keeps the shirt-manifacturers and journalists busy trying to spell his name correctly.

View attachment 243989
2nd: Alexis Sanchez
Alexis had a very good debut season for us. He started 39 games, scoring 15 goals. In the league, his average rating of 7.54 was very impressive, and showed the consistency of the hard-working Chilean.

View attachment 243988
1st: Leighton Baines
Our undisputed #1 of the season, and clearly our best performer was Leighton Baines. Mr. consistent started 37 out of 38 league games, contributing 12 assists and recieving 9 PoM awards. In total he took part in 56 games, and averaged 7.60 over that incredible amount. In the league his rating was even higher at 7.73. The Englishman has, quite simply, been an absolutely fantastic signing for the Gunners, and should be building on this next season.

Transfer targets:
As Prince Harry will be taking a 2 week holiday, he has hopes to get business done before leaving, only allowing a couple of days of negotiations. There are a lot of players available as loanees will return. We will look to bring in a Central Defender, and perhaps a top striker to improve our squad for next year.

The following players are available for transfer offers and all prices are negotiable:

Natxo Monreal - £5.5M
Gabriel Paulista - £7.5M
Hatem Ben Arfa - £10M
Lukas Podolski - £7.5M
Joel Campbell - £8M
Yaya Sanogo - £1.5M
Diafra Sakho - £7M
Winston Reid - £8M
Francis Coquelin - £5M

In addition, the following players are available for loan:

George Williams - LW/RW
Hector Bellerin - RB
Bryan Cristante - DMC/MC
Serge Gnabry - AML/AMR/AMC
Sean Murray - MC/MR

If any of these spike your interest, do not hesitate to get in touch before Prince Harry departs on his private jet, for a luxurious holiday in China and Japan!

Last edited:

End Of Season

United finish top of the table!
If you sort it by Goals scored, Goals conceded, Goal Difference & Clean Sheets!
Only 3rd on points though!

Fixtures

Man Utd 5-1 West Ham
Young
Januzaj
Di Maria
Pogba
RVP

Crystal Palace 0-3 Man Utd
Falcao
Januzaj
Di Maria

Man Utd 3-0 Burnley
Pogba
Young
Ward-Prowse

Leicester 3-2 Man utd
Januzaj
Pogba

Final Table
View attachment 243975
The month of May sums up our season. 3 Thumping wins then a very sloppy defeat away to a mid table team. As i said scoring goals aint a problem, Keeping goals out is good & Clean sheets all top of the lead!
Finishing 3rd 6 points off City is a tad disapointing but if there's enough TV money we'll be fighting to improve again next year. Also back in the Champions League which is the big win for the season.

End of Season Stats
View attachment 243976
So i'd put Hummerls, Mata, Falcao & Pogba in the sensational category. Promising 1st seasons from Shaw, Ward Prowse. Januzaj ended the season on fire. RVP had a awful season and will be up for sale in the summer. Other players that were below par were new boy Herrera but i guess one player has to be below 7.

The Summer & beyond
How happy was i to see the club balance in at +£121m and before the summers TV money comes in & the Champions League money & an updated healthier wage budget hopefully!

A Full transfer list will follow as Fergie, Gill and Van Gall will sit down tomorrow to discuss there summer plans

thumb-no-image-2.jpg

Liverpool end of season update
This season is a huge disapointment for us due to us almost getting relegated. Thanks to our last few games form we managed to survive. We did not lose in our last 4 games. We managed to win Arsenal, something I did not expect . We also gotten wins against West Ham and Burnley, we also drew crystal palace.

Player of the season

Highest average rating- Coutinho
most goals- Giroud
most assist- Coutinho

Transfer List
Drogba- 500k
Balotelli- 25m
sebastian coates- 4m

McBromwich end of season update
View attachment 243879
We've finally finished the season, and despite Diaz's best efforts we're still in the premier league. I wanted Diaz too get 6 points. We barely scraped 3.

Coming off of a 4 - 1 victory against Sunderland, we faced Aston Villa. We couldn't even compete, and they easily beat us 2 - 0.

We then faced QPR, who we won 3 - 1 against earlier in the season. They repaid the favour, and we lost by that same scoreline.

I didn't expect anything from the Arsenal match up next, and I didn't get anything either. A 4 - 0 drubbing, showcasing the gulf in quality between them and us.

For the last match, against West Ham the pressure was on. We were in 17th place, with 39 points - hanging by a thread - and I didn't hold out high hopes for a win. Swansea meanwhile had 36. If we lost and they won, and goal difference went against us, we were going down. But in the end, Swansea could only manage a draw goalless against Sunderland, and thanks to a late and lucky Anichebe goal we managed to beat West Ham.

Season Overview
Diaz is out. With Pulis in charge, we won 4, drew one and lost 6. With Diaz, 8 - 8 - 14. The same losses and wins ratio, but interestingly Pulis - who was fired for being too boring - drew far less than Diaz. Overall, we've had an awful campaign. Far too many losses, far too many draws. We also conceded the joint second most goals, and failed to score enough to make up for it. Although hey, more wins than L'pool!

A quick note regarding youth intake before we go on: We've a couple of decent lads, Gonzalo Davies (who funnily enough is Argentinean) and Alan Brown. They won't be phenomenal players, but Brown could cut it at a Championship side and Davies at lower table prem team in a few years time.

Moving on to our transfer business, we had only two major outgoings: Berahino to Liverpool, and Brunt to Swansea. Berahino was immediately shipped off to Southampton, where he's done very poorly. He's barely played any matches, scored only 1 goal and the saints are getting relegated. Brunt however has been a considerable success at Swansea: 11 assists in 34 games puts him joint 4th with Mesut Ozil in the assist rankings . I regret letting him go now, but we needed the money. Anyway, with the swans going down we may well bring him back.

Moving on to incomings, Filipe Luis was our most high profile signing. He's had consistent high ratings despite only 1 goal and 2 assists to his name. Considering the club's' position our finances are currently insecure, and he and his 80k a week wage will have to go. We also signed aging star Simone Pepe. He underperformed and was overpaid. One goal in 8 matches is all he has to his name, and with 50k a week in wages he simply must go. Jose Maria Gimenez was another high profile signing, and in a shaky defence he and Olsson were both stand outs. He earns only 20k, and is but 20 years of age: he will continue to improve, hopefully at McBromwich. Andreas Christensen, also a young centre back failed to impress. Signed on loan from Chelsea, he played 27 but looked very poor and underprepared for this level. Jamal Blackman was another loan signing from Chelsea, but we never ended up needing our third keeper. Finally, the star of the show, Bafitembi Gomis. 5 highest scorer in the league, the frenchman has been the star of our campaign. A wonderful player.

Also, everyone other than Gomis and Gimenez are available for sale. Literally anyone, PM me for more details.

View attachment 243824
Palace happy with survival!!

Matt Smith "I'm glad we have been able to avoid relegation this year and give the fans another year in the premier league! Of course we will strive to do better this year around and plan on doing some business in the league this year around.

We are extremely happy with our current manager Alan Pardew, he has done wonders since arriving here from Newcastle last year. We are 100% behind him, the fans have nothing to fear, his job is safe!"

Fan's Palace Player of the Season
View attachment 243817
Marouane Chamakh
Chamakh has been voted this season as the fan's player of the season after he led the line, scoring 13 league goals in 26 games which helped us stay up this season.

Best Signing
View attachment 243814
Kenedy
Fantastic signing for Palace last Summer!
He played mostly out in the right wing this season but still managed 9 league goals and 2 assists. He is still only 19 years old with world class potential! We hope he can push on this season and player an even bigger part in pushing us further up the table.

Summary
We are looking to make big strides this season and with the end of a few players on loan means that the squad will need depth added to it over the coming months.

[TABLE="width: 500, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD]Position[/TD]
[TD]Reason[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Goalkeeper[/TD]
[TD]With Speroni aging and Hennessey always injured, we need to look for a new first team GK.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Central Defender[/TD]
[TD]Winston Reid is set to return to Arsenal in the next few weeks meaning we need another CB if we cant secure him on a permanent deal.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Midfielder[/TD]
[TD]We have quite a few midfielders, some may leave as they are not upto scratch or a big time gets hold of them, Barkley's loan is also up and he returns to Man Utd meaning we need another CM.[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Of course if the right opportunity comes along to sign a player in another position who would greatly strengthen us then we may press forward with it.

We will, as always, keep the fans updated!

Louis Transfer List
View attachment 243784

Alex Ferguson, David Gill & Louis Van Gall have spent the evening discussing Man Utds summer business. Each target has a back up target such is our prep. No excuses will be given if there is no title challenge or European run this season.

All the £1m players are Buy One get one free. Love a bargain?. As always were open to negotiations on all our players, Player swaps or any old business. No idea is too crazy for us!

GK Andreas Lindegaard £2m
DC Paddy McNair £2m
MR Nani £8m
AT J Hernandez £10m
AT RVP £7m
AT Angelo Henriquez £4m

EDIT Now Free to any takers
DC Tom Thorpe
DL Reece James
AT Will Keane

For Loan
GK J Pereira
DR S Janko
MC B Pearson
MR D Mitchell
AM A Pereira

Last edited:

The Cruyff's Turns up to Stoke

View attachment 243685

Father and Son Johan & Jordi have been announced as the new owners of Stoke City FC. The club were taken over following the demise of the "Sammarinese Mafia" who were killed off in a tragic pot falling "accident" during a tour of the Potteries museum & Art gallery, Peter Coates ghost was reportedly sighted during the weeks prior laying to rest the craziest year in Stokes history

Back in the real world Johan Cruyff was one of the most invative players & coaches in history. His son failed to repeat his fathers success on the pitch but now there both having there first turn at team ownership.

"We want to get right to work with the playing squad. We understand this won be a quick fix but were here for the long haul. Smaller sides than Stoke have dominated European football and with the right attitude and application we can take our place at the top playing total football. Speaking of which we are delighted to announce Brendon Rodgers will be staying in charge of the side for as long as we're in charge. We share similar idea's on how the game should be played and we look forward to decades together"

Last Season under the Mafia Men
View attachment 243684
Fair play to the £500k man Brenda who had won no League game before November managed to turn the season around and finish a comfortable 10 points from relegation. This is a side in transition. The side is in now fit state to play the Rodgers way. We are 100% behind Rodgers and dont think we could find a more suitable manager in the world to push our style of play on this team.

In Goals Asmir Begovic is top class and will by my No1

Star players Marc Muniesa & Ryan Shawcross were my stand out players last season and with Robert Huth coming back out back 3 is sorted. A bit more depth required.

In the middle Lazar Markovic also joined his boss moving from Anfield and with Lucas Andersen showed some of the free flowing quick attacking movement we want to put on the Premiership.

Up top Bojan hardly did better than Man Utd loanee James Wilson. I Hope to have one of them back next season and i'm not talking about the Spanian!

Transfer List
GK J Butland £7m
AT Bojan £3m
DR P Bardsley £2m
DL E Pieters £2m
MC G Whelan £2m
DC Marc Wilson £1m
DC Andy Wilkinson £1m

Free Players
Dionatan Tixeria
Daniel Bachmann
Jamie Ness
S Sidwell

Last edited:
'Big Mac Killer' strikes again
View attachment 243696
Chairman of McBrowmich, Steve Easterbrook has been found murdered. His head was found in the fridge of David Cameron, inside a Big Mac, along with a note for an order of ketchup, fries and a big mac. His severed fingers acted as the fries, and his blood the ketchup police say. This is the latest in a string of high profile murders against important people at McBromwich and McDonalds. Will the big mac killer ever be found? Who knows!

Big Mac Killer Strikes Again Again
View attachment 243689
Sensationally, just minutes after Steve Easterbrook's decapitated head was found, the head of Aston Villa chairman Aidan Dickinson has been found in the fridge of Boris Johnson! Early reports say the police suspect it to be a 'copycat' killer. The previous Big Mac killer only struck at West Bromwich staff, as well as McDonalds. Dickinson, 94, reportedly made his fortune in Armenia, as a member of the Armenian mafia according to documents released last year. After this came out, he fled into hiding - but still maintained the chairmanship(?) of Aston Villa. Speculation is rife over who will take over next, as always stay tuned to Greasy Burger News (GBN) for more.

Last edited:
Why are so many people being killed off(quitting the game)? Is this a common occurrence with these chairman games? Being my first I don't really know, but what I do find is that I actually enjoy this more than the game itself.

God Fish retires peacefully as Leicester chairman. No deaths for him here.

Why are so many people being killed off(quitting the game)? Is this a common occurrence with these chairman games? Being my first I don't really know, but what I do find is that I actually enjoy this more than the game itself.

It's most definitely a first.

I think it's just a case of people resigning as chairmen and perhaps taking over a different club! It just happens to be the trend that it is done by murder in this one!

And on the topic of that. Could it be possible for us to get a new head-count of who controls which club Disclaimer? And who has resigned? Saves us a bit of time when enquiring about transfer targets!

PS: If anyone intends to do business with Arsenal (got a lot of juicy transfer listed players!), you're running out of time! Heading away on holiday today and will be gone for 14 days! Might manage to pop by every now and then though.

It isn't usually like this. I guess some people are just too busy and others lose interest, if their team isn't doing well for example.

And on the topic of that. Could it be possible for us to get a new head-count of who controls which club Disclaimer? And who has resigned? Saves us a bit of time when enquiring about transfer targets!

In the process of updating page 1 and also still speaking with a few new potential players. Should have it all updated by tomorrow.

If the rest of the chairmen can get their 'end of season' updates posted, we can progress to the transfer window.

It also gives me the numbers on who is actually still participating. :)

Last edited:
Leicester City FC - Club Statement

View attachment 243674

CLUB STATEMENT

Leicester City FC are delighted to announce that Rish Ananthan has successfully completed his takeover of the Club.

The 20-year old Indian has bought the club from King Power International for an undisclosed amount.

Rish will assess the previous season and the squad along with the manager before holding his introductory press conference, in which he will lay out his plans for the club.

Back