Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

View attachment 243258
Chelsea FC Transfer List
Bertrand Traore - Loan (Pending response from DC)
David Cornell - Free
Alex Davey - Free
Fankaty Dabo - Free
Dion Conroy - Free
George Brady - Free
Brad Collins - Free
Kyle Scott - Free
Charly Musonda - Loan
Joao Rodriguez - Loan/£1m
Marko Marin - £5m
Victor Moses - £5m
Matej Delac - Loan
Josh McEchrean - Loan
Ulises Davila - £500k
Oriol Romeu - £2.5m
Lewis Baker - Loan
Marco Van Ginkel - Loan/£15m
Mohammed Salah - £12m
Lucas Piazon - Loan/£3m
Mario Pasalic - Loan/£5m
Nathaniel Chalobah - Loan
Jamal Blackman - Free
Ruben Neves - Loan
Didier Drogba - Free
Christian Atsu - £7.5m
Petr Cech - £10m (Undisputed best keeper available now...)
Ramires - £15m

ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE - all players available at a price, just ask.

We are looking for a CB, ST, LB, LM and CM. PM if you think you have a player I would be interested in. Remember, it's Chelsea so HG grabs my interest :)

Last edited:
End Of Season Report

Well that was.....ok.

So first things first i would like to thanks manager Chris Ramsey for keeping us up with a brilliant may which earned him a manager of the month award. He reached the target of survival and he did it comfortablely. But we kust push on from this we must keep pushing forward up the table. Next season we need tk finish in a mid table position and with more solid finances.

PLAYER OF THE SEASON

This award goes to a man that was instrumental in keeping us up. We were reliant on him for his leadership and the way he performed better in his role than most peopeople in this league have. He has now been attracting attention from top clubs such as Manchester City. Hes English and hes proud of it. The winner of player of the season is {Drum Roll}.............................. Steven Caulker.

Transfers.
Unlike many of the other chairman who have set up large transfer lists i am going to be thinking about who needs to go before thrashing out a list. But there are some new players on the horisen for QPR. You can be sure of that

View attachment 910220
Chelsea FC Transfer List
Bertrand Traore - Loan (Pending response from DC)
David Cornell - Free
Alex Davey - Free
Fankaty Dabo - Free
Dion Conroy - Free
George Brady - Free
Brad Collins - Free
Kyle Scott - Free
Charly Musonda - Loan
Shane Long - £5m
Joao Rodriguez - Loan/£1m
Marko Marin - £5m
Victor Moses - £5m
Matej Delac - Loan
Josh McEchrean - Loan
Ulises Davila - £500k
Oriol Romeu - £2.5m
Thorgan Hazard - £6m
Patrick Bamford - Loan
Lewis Baker - Loan
Marco Van Ginkel - Loan/£15m
Mohammed Salah - £12m
Lucas Piazon - Loan/£3m
Mario Pasalic - Loan/£5m
Nathaniel Chalobah - Loan
Branislav Ivanovic - £5m
Andreas Christensen - £4m
Ruben Neves - Loan
Didier Drogba - Free
Christian Atsu - £7.5m
Petr Cech - £10m (Undisputed best keeper available now...)
Ramires - £15m

ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE - all players available at a price, just ask.

We are looking for a CB, ST, LB, LM and CM. PM if you think you have a player I would be interested in. Remember, it's Chelsea so HG grabs my interest :)

Inbox is full. Cant message you

Tottenham End of Season Update

A very, very disappointing season for Spurs. Well, not all that disappointing but it could've gone much better. We finished 7th in the table, meaning we miss out on European Football next season by a point. I blame two points in the season in particular. The new year period, and at the end of April. They were two terrible runs of games where we dropped points we shouldn't have, against the likes of Sunderland and Aston Villa. And we had a lot of draws this season. If we had turned one, just one, of those draws into wins, we would've been playing European Football next season.

But its it's not to be, but I am feeling confident for next season. Less games, more rest for our players and hopefully the squad can be strengthened over the summer. Add to that some of our best players will be that much better next season and that much more developed (Harry Kane, Memohis Depay, Christian Eriksen and Erik Lamela) the next season has the potential to be a good one for Spurs.

Player of the Season
This is honestly a tough one to give, but it has to be Christian Eriksen. The Dane played in 49 games this season, bagging 13 goals and setting up a further 11. Add to that a 7.41 rating, and there aren't much better.

Buy of the Season
We brought in a few players at the start of the season. Depay, Ings, Lallana, Mirallas, but one has stood out and it was our cheapest and oldest player, Andrea Pirlo. What a signing. Even at 35 years of age he was class. He made 40 appearances for us this season in all competitions, netting only 3 times but getting an extraordinary 19 assists and an incredible average rating of 7.79. My only wish was that he was a few years younger so we could get more seasons out of him!

Transfer List

Etienne Capoue - £8m
Benjamin Stambouli - £7.5m
Nabil Bentaleb - Loan
Nacer Chadli- £8.5m

Please PM me any offers for these guys. I am open to negotiations for any player, but obviously the likes of Kane, Lamela, Eriksen, Depay etc will be hard to pry away from me, and come at a high price.

Last edited:
Time to destroy rivalry and make Liverpool friends with the other clubs.

Tan Leaves Cardiff

It has been recently announced that Vincent Tan has decided to cut his losses and sell Cardiff. His time at the club will be remembered as a time of uncertainty in Wales as the team bounced between the Premier league and the Championship and also bounced between playing in red and blue. The new owner is believed to be the previous owner of Swansea and it will be interesting to see how the fans react to a man formerly associated with their nearest rivals come into their club.

_60719093_cardiffcitybadge.jpg

Cardiff announce transfer list

The new Cardiff board have announced a new transfer list as they look to overhaul their squad.

Filip Kiss £1million
Eoin Doyle £5million
Simon Moore Free Transfer
Adam Le Fondre £1million
Kagisho Dikgacoi Free Transfer

All other players are also available but only for good offers.

The club have also announced that they are looking for a right back and a right winger. If anyone has players in those positions available they should get in touch as soon as possible.

Going to do a count later and see where we stand in terms of numbers. If we are good to go, I'll update finances and teams on page 1. Then maybe post the end of season update tonight before opening the window.

Going to do a count later and see where we stand in terms of numbers. If we are good to go, I'll update finances and teams on page 1. Then maybe post the end of season update tonight before opening the window.

Will you be skipping the game further ahead? I was thinking we can either stay on the current date so the AI managers dont do any transfer activity before us or we can skip until July 1st so that all the current loan deals have finished in the game and we can look at the clubs more fairly.

Will you be skipping the game further ahead? I was thinking we can either stay on the current date so the AI managers dont do any transfer activity before us or we can skip until July 1st so that all the current loan deals have finished in the game and we can look at the clubs more fairly.
If you go to July 1st then the AI managers have normally made quite a few transfers already

If you go to July 1st then the AI managers have normally made quite a few transfers already

I've already simmed to 30th June to test this, which results in:

-AI managers tend to buy a few players
-I also then tested by setting transfer budgets to £0..this results in AI selling players to buy more.

Either way, if I dont sim the game...then after we have our little transfer window...when I eventually sim, the AI managers will still sell/buy players; always happens in these games.

At least if I sim and your team has sold an important player, you have the transfer window to buy a replacement.

So I'll simming to the end of June before opening the window.

Last edited:
Man City Transfer List

Bruno Zuculili 1m
Fernandinho 15m
Godsway Donyoh Free
Boateng Free
Naah Free
Rekik 2m
Devante Cole Free
Greg Leigh Free
George Evans Free
Bytyqi Free
Bossaerts Free
Jason Denayer Loan

Last edited:
looking forward to seeing who Glenn Hoddle buys for her majesty. if he buys foreign she won't be happy! and she has a temper!

I'd be quite happy if Jose bought the players he did on my save, leave me just needing 2 players to find, slightly worried that PSG want Zouma amd Oscar though..

Louie's List

GK Andreas Lindegaard £1m
MR Nani £6m
AT J Hernandez £10m
AT RVP £5m
AT Angelo Henriquez £2.5m

Now Free to any takers
DC Tom Thorpe
DL Reece James

• [*=center]All these players are open to offers
    [*=center]Money off for multiple players

[*=center]Player exchanges and such idea's Welcome