Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

Why are so many people being killed off(quitting the game)? Is this a common occurrence with these chairman games? Being my first I don't really know, but what I do find is that I actually enjoy this more than the game itself.
Not quitting, just wanted to take over Aston Villa, having ruined west brom.

Cameron takes over Aston Villa
View attachment 243651
David Cameron has confirmed he's taken over as chairman of Aston Villa. While munching on a big mac, filled with what looked to be a humanoid arm, he announced his resignation from No.10 downing street to take over his favourite club. Tim Sherwood had done a 'bang up job' he said, as the villains got to 6th in the table and the Europa League. He also announced the following available for sale:
Matt Lowton - DR - £3m
Shay Given - GK - £0
Phillipe Senderos - DC - £1m
Alan Hutton - DR - £500k
Leandro Bacuna - CM/DR/AMR/MR - £1m
Aly Cissokho - DL - £2.5m
Ashley Westwood - CM/DM - £1m
Charles N'Zogbia - AMC/AMR/AML - £1m
Scott Sinclair - £900k
Kieran Richardson - MC/AML - £500k
Joe Cole - AMC/MC/AML/AMR - £0
Andi Wiemann - ST/AMR/AML - £2.5m
Libor Kozak - ST - £1m
(All can also be listed in game)
It seems as though Mr Cameron wishes to overhaul the squad, to be able to compete at europa league level.

Leicester City FC - Season Review

View attachment 243574

SEASON REVIEW

Final Position: 9th
Predicted Position: 19th

I'm obviously very pleased with the way the season planned out. We seemed to be consistent throughout andmanaged some brilliant performances (especially the 4-0 win at Old Trafford!). Nigel has done a fantastic job and will stay on as manager. With the right investments, fans should look forward to an even better season next time around!

Highlight of the season: Has to be the double (and with a 7-2 aggregate) over Manchester United.

Low point of the season: The 6-game winless run at the start of 2015.

Top scorer and Fans' Player of the Year:
Leonardo Ulloa (40 games, 18 goals)

Players' Player of the Year:
Danny Drinkwater
A transfer list and commercial update will be published in due course.

Go Foxes!

Last edited:
Leicester City FC - Transfer List and Commercial Update

View attachment 243561

TRANSFER LIST

After long discussions with Nigel, we have arrived at a conclusion that the following players no longer have a future at the club:

Chris Wood - ST(C) - available for £4 million
Liam Moore - D(RC), WB(R) - available for £4 million
Matthew Upson - D(C) - available on a free
Marcin Wasilewski - D(C) - available on a free
David Nugent - ST(C), AM(C) - available for £5 million
Benoit Assou-Ekotto - D(L), WB(L) - available for £3 million

(Transfer list in-game as well)

COMMERCIAL UPDATE

1. Even though King Power International no longer owns the club, our kit sponsorship, stadium sponsorship and training kit sponsorship deals will continue until 2017.

2. We are delighted to announce that we have agreed a deal with adidas to make the kit for three seasons, starting this year! New kits will be unveiled in due course.

Go Foxes!​

Last edited:
View attachment 909503

TRANSFER LIST

After long discussions with Nigel, we have arrived at a conclusion that the following players no longer have a future at the club:

Chris Wood - ST(C) - available for £4 million
Liam Moore - D(RC), WB(R) - available for £4 million
Matthew Upson - D(C) - available on a free
Marcin Wasilewski - D(C) - available on a free
David Nugent - ST(C), AM(C) - available for £5 million
Benoit Assou-Ekotto - D(L), WB(L) - available for £3 million

COMMERCIAL UPDATE

1. Even though King Power International no longer owns the club, our kit sponsorship, stadium sponsorship and training kit sponsorship deals will continue until 2017.

2. We are delighted to announce that we have agreed a deal with adidas to make the kit for three seasons, starting this year! New kits will be unveiled in due course.

Go Foxes!​

Best of luck mate, continue my legacy well!

View attachment 243542
Chelsea FC End of Season Update

"Well that was a piece of *#@!"
Everything started well with a routine win over Sunderland and we looked dead-certs for the title. So I organised a title party at my place. And our season fell apart. So did my house :/

José's aims for the season were:
Win the league, Win a cup and get to at least the CL Semi's. He got 1 out of 3. He did have to put up with Zuniga for the first half of the season though. If he didn't have such an excessively high wage contract then I might have fired him, but the rent at my new house is bad enough.

Low points of the season: Buying Zuniga/May
High points of the season: Selling Zuniga/Watching Liverpool :D

José's aims for next season are to win/be in the final of everything - except the CL but I still want the Semi-Final again in that.
Finance wise - we are still in a healthy position and can currently offer José a transfer budget of £40m (Can i have this changed IG as well - it starts as £50m), although i will probably blow it all to prevent Zuñigagate happening again.

Transfers wise, nothing has been confirmed yet but the media are speculating that there could be major changes at Stamford Bridge this summer (Tbf they also speculated that Freddy Adu would be world class)...

Transfer list to come soon...(I.e. I have to find a spare year to look through all of Chelsea's players)

Just got back from work. Downloading the save as we speak. Update tonight. Tomorrow at latest.

View attachment 243435

Updated transfer list.

Jermain Defoe (SC) £0 Will score on his debut
Luca Toni (SC) £0 Quality goalscorer
Sebastian Larsson (MR/D,WBR, MLC, AMR) £1.5m Great utility man
Patrick Van Aanholt (DL/ DC, WBL) £3m Great young leftback
John O'Shea (DC) £0 uhhh John O'Shea
Costel Pantilimon (GK) 100k Lanky Shotstopper
Adam Johnson quality winger and English £15m

Swaps considered, if any player within the squad tickles your fancy make me an offer.

(These players will also be offered to the AI)

thats awesome I would love to know how he does that you cant do it with the in game editor can you?

You sure can if you ask Disclaimer nicely.

I was told last year that this wouldnt happen. If it is it would be ****** brilliant but sorting out one squad is too much work for some folk so imagine the work done to do all 20!

Johan the last time Stoke got a bid on a player

View attachment 243407

Come on guys every player is open for offers these are the ones i want rid of before the window opens so i can make some moves!

Transfer List

GK J Butland £7m Or loan
AT Bojan £1m

Free Players or best offer
AT P Odenwingie
MC W Palacios
Dionatan Tixeria
Daniel Bachmann
MC Jamie Ness
MC S Sidwell
DL E Pieters
DC Marc Wilson
DC Andy Wilkinson

If these transfers can be done in game that would be fantastic!

Last edited:
I was told last year that this wouldnt happen. If it is it would be ****** brilliant but sorting out one squad is too much work for some folk so imagine the work done to do all 20!

Taken from the rules page,

8) If you wish to sell players then you need to post them in the thread as available. Other Chairmen can then make offers for them if they wish. If they are not sold to another Chairmen in the league then I will set them as transfer listed in the game, this does not guarantee that they will be sold however.

Louie's List

GK Andreas Lindegaard £1m
DC Paddy McNair £2m
MR Nani £7m
AT J Hernandez £10m
AT RVP £6m
AT Angelo Henriquez £3m

Now Free to any takers
DC Tom Thorpe
DL Reece James
AT Will Keane

• [*=center]All these players are open to offers
    [*=center] Money off for multiple players

[*=center]Player exchanges and such idea's Welcome

For Loan
GK J Pereira
DR S Janko
MC B Pearson
MR D Mitchell
AM A Pereira

queen_2775986b.jpg

The Queen Lives!!!!!

I apologise for not being very active, new job, gym, girlfriend, dog, children got in the way...Well ok it was just a job as the other things don't exist.

West Ham 14/15

We finished this year in a very respectable 8th position. 3 places above our predicted spot! The aim at the start of the year was to get into Europe if possible and this was achieved after a manificent cup run, and smahing Man City in the final....4-2 and with Mr Welbeck scoring 2 goals after 8 months out... months! F*** you FM

The Good

One's favourite bits of the season have been the great performances from our players:

Cresswell - 15 POM's - 46 Games - 12 Assists - AvR 7.65
Amalfitano - 4 POM's - 39 Games - 4 Assists - 19 goals
Mark Noble - 1 POM - 41 Games - 10 Assists - 3 Goals

The Bad

May...**** you May. 4 losses in a row in May screwed us over! WE could have been up to 6th if a few results went out way in May

The Ugly

article-1337090577099-12f99901000005dc-209810_636x300.jpg

What a *****.....leaving us for Everton...EVERTON???? (no offence to any Everton fans)

Oh Well we have the brilliant and talented Glenn Hoddle in Charge (until I find a better one)

So yeah let's have a look and see how Lewie did.....HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAA....

.....HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHA...

..HA

Transfer Policy

The Queen would like her subjects to know that we still operate a British (and colonies) policy if you have a player we might be interested in let us know!

Transfer List

DC/DM - Cheikhou Kouyate - 5m (great player...just foreign)
GK - Adrian - 3m (Great Keeper for premiership)
DM - Flamini - 2m (brilliant DM again but old and French)
DM/MC - Diego Poyet - 5m - (wonderful talent but has declared for Spain)

swansea-city.sflb.ashx

Swans Culled

Although form improved in the final couple of months of the season it wasn’t enough to drag the club out of the relegation zone and Swansea have suffered the humiliation of relegation to the Championship. The club finished 18th​ but 5 points from safety and now face the challenge of trying to bounce back. They will have to do it without their current chairman though as he has decided to pull his money out of the club and move on. It is believed he will be looking to invest in another club and achieve his dream of leading a team to the premier league title.

Transfer window is even open yet, and people are worrying about getting offers!

Back