Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

^ Guessing the sales are going well then?

Just the big 3 RVP,Nani & Chico. Oh and Lindegard but he's just picking his nose waiting for a chance! If i can sell 1 of the big 3 i'll be very happy with the squad!

You got many players left to sell :P

Could everyone have a quick look and ensure their Inbox is clear, tried PMn a few Chairmen.

At the moment I am moving all loanees back to their parent clubs, updating finances and such.

'End of season' update and Season 2 Summer transfer window will be coming tomorrow around 6pm! :D

Last edited:
Just a quick note from the mystery "higher power"- Chaiman of Queen's Park Rangers id like to offer the wonderful talent that is Roberto Soldado out for 6m pounds and top defender Steven Caulker for 19m. Thanks you.

View attachment 243048
Teams Available for Takeover
(PM me if interested..)

Everton
View attachment 243043
Everton will be aiming to improve upon the 10th place they finished last season. They need someone who can step up, work under tight restrictions and bring Everton to the next level...Europe!

Transfer Budget: £0 Million

Reading
View attachment 243044

Just recently promoted to the Premier League, Reading are looking for someone who can can wheel and deal with players and managers to improve the squad to be able to survive relegation from the gruelling campaign that lies ahead.

Transfer Budget: £12 Million​

Last edited:
View attachment 243045
Fulham FC has been taken over by unknown businessman Rafael Thompson. Only a few days after the club won the Sky Bet Championship, the new owner arrived at the Craven Cottage. According to Thompson, this was the perfect time to take over the club and he is determined to make sure that Fulham won't have to fear for relegation again. A short summary of an interview with the new owner:

Goals for this season?
"Everyone at the club did a great job at winning the Championship last season. Now the primary goal is to stay clear of relegation and build up from there. I believe that we have the players, manager, and resources to aim for a comfortable mid-table finish this year."

Transfers?
"We have a well-rounded squad, but I do have an idea on which areas of the team to strenghten. We do have the budget to bring in a few new players for the club, and the manager and I have already been looking at some potential purchases. There will also be a few players returning from loan this season, which we will certainly try to keep at the club this season. As for selling players, I want to have an extensive report of the squad first before making decisions on if we need to sell any players. The club will release an official transfer list in a few days from now."

View attachment 910700
Fulham FC has been taken over by unknown businessman Rafael Thompson. Only a few days after the club won the Sky Bet Championship, the new owner arrived at the Craven Cottage. According to Thompson, this was the perfect time to take over the club and he is determined to make sure that Fulham won't have to fear for relegation again. A short summary of an interview with the new owner:

Goals for this season?
"Everyone at the club did a great job at winning the Championship last season. Now the primary goal is to stay clear of relegation and build up from there. I believe that we have the players, manager, and resources to aim for a comfortable mid-table finish this year."

Transfers?
"We have a well-rounded squad, but I do have an idea on which areas of the team to strenghten. We do have the budget to bring in a few new players for the club, and the manager and I have already been looking at some potential purchases. There will also be a few players returning from loan this season, which we will certainly try to keep at the club this season. As for selling players, I want to have an extensive report of the squad first before making decisions on if we need to sell any players. The club will release an official transfer list in a few days from now."

Fulham. Ha! The 3rd best team in west London. Its bad enough having to put up with chelsea but we battered them last season. Youre next. West London aint big enough for the three of us. - The Higer Power

Free Players or best offer
AT P Odenwingie
MC W Palacios
Dionatan Tixeria
Daniel Bachmann
MC Jamie Ness
MC S Sidwell
DL E Pieters
DC Marc Wilson
DC Andy Wilkinson

Fulham. Ha! The 3rd best team in west London. Its bad enough having to put up with chelsea but we battered them last season. Youre next. West London aint big enough for the three of us. - The Higer Power
If West London ain't big enough for the three of us, why don't you both go get relegated?

Because soon enough we will be the biggest team in west oondon. What was the last result between QPR and chelski. 3 - 0? WE ARE QPR I SAY WE ARE QPR. WEST LONDON IS OURS WEST LONDON IS OURRRRRS F*** OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS

Because soon enough we will be the biggest team in west oondon. What was the last result between QPR and chelski. 3 - 0? WE ARE QPR I SAY WE ARE QPR. WEST LONDON IS OURS WEST LONDON IS OURRRRRS F*** OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS

#banter.

Chelsea are better IMO, and in everyone's opinion except yours. (Just acting as a member of the public)

u can squabble over london all you like my team is superior first the league now europe mwhahaha (evil laugh)

xD

haha its fine i'll just buy him lol actually holy **** could i actually buy messi?

so hes valued at 47m so lets see 94m transfer fee doable, and 525k x2 1.05m a week omg lol maybe not then xD

^ That was one game and we were giving United false hope that they could finish third :P

^ That was one game and we were giving United false hope that they could finish third :P

Im sure thats what jose was thinking. Without all that money you lot would be relagation candidates

Back