Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

Fulham to finish 14th, QPR 18th. (H)

I wouldnt truat your predictions after your short stint as chairman showed the world your knowlage of the beautiful game is not as good as the rest of us

I wouldnt truat your predictions after your short stint as chairman showed the world your knowlage of the beautiful game is not as good as the rest of us

Nice spelling of knowledge, mate.

;)

So at what point does this incessant #banter finally cease to exist? I'm finding it quite tiresome when we all know Leicester are going to stomp you right into the ground.

Seriously though, the arguing is effing irritating. Leave it out on the pitch boys.

Stoke Director of Football Mark Cartwright has been sacked after bringing in £8m plus for wing back Nicola Murru then spending the money on players the chairmen did not approve of. "From now Johan & Jordi will have full control of transfers. We will work with Brendon but no more middle men!

For Sale
Nacer Chadil £7m
Robert Huth £5m
P Bardsley £2m
Marc Wilson £1m
Andy Wilkinson £1m

Would consider offers for the other center backs as i need too sell one of them!

Free
Dionatan Tixeria
Daniel Bachmann
Jamie Ness
S Sidwell

Leicester City FC - (AI) Transfer Announcement

View attachment 242741

LEICESTER CITY WELCOMES THREE NEW PLAYERS

Leicester City FC are delighted to announce the signings of Shane Long, Jesse Lingard and Tim Ream.

Shane and Jesse join on loan from Chelsea and Manchester United respectively, while Tim joins from Bolton on a permanent basis.

Last edited:
question, the loans for foreign players, must the player be listed for loan for me to loan him?

Cameron Issues Statement
David Cameron has issued a statement about Tim Sherwood's new signings on the official club website:
"So, I was rolling up in my rolls royce, spitting at the lower class
peasant skum as I went, and I noticed godamn tim had signed two new players! This German ***** who is apparently Angela Merkel's cousin, and keeps telling me we should stay in the EU, and some chilean who doesn't speak a word of the language! Anyway, they're both for sale, that's what you get for trusting the 99% to fix your problems!"

Stoke Director of Football Mark Cartwright has been sacked after bringing in £8m plus for wing back Nicola Murru then spending the money on players the chairmen did not approve of. "From now Johan & Jordi will have full control of transfers. We will work with Brendon but no more middle men!

For Sale
Nacer Chadil £7m
Robert Huth £5m
P Bardsley £2m
Marc Wilson £1m
Andy Wilkinson £1m

Would consider offers for the other center backs as i need too sell one of them!

Free
Dionatan Tixeria
Daniel Bachmann
Jamie Ness
S Sidwell

Did Spurs sell Chadli to you?! Awesome! :D

About to look at the save now :)

AI PSG went crazy huh...

And apparently a few EPL AI. Pratto! Murru! Falcao! Eriksen!

Tottenham Transfer List

Etienne Capoue - £8mBenjamin Stambouli - £7.5m
Dele Alia - Loan

I'm willing to listen to offers on all players.

Cameron Announces new club anthems
David Cameron has announced two new official club anthems. They will be played at the start and end of matches, and are available for perusal below!
[video=youtube;vbLGG5UGEKw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbLGG5UGEKw[/video][video=youtube;0YBumQHPAeU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YBumQHPAeU[/video]

After Everton nearly suffered relegation last season before grinding out a few late wins it looks like better times are on the horizon as Cornish Pasty Billionaire looks set to take over the club, we are set to have an interview with him latter today

Updated Arsenal Transfer List:
Natxo Monreal - £5M
Gabriel Paulista - £6M
Hatem Ben Arfa - £8.5M
Lukas Podolski - £5M
Joel Campbell - £7M
Yaya Sanogo - £0.5M
Diafra Sakho - £6M
Winston Reid - £6M
Francis Coquelin - £3M

In addition, the following players are available for loan:

George Williams - LW/RW
Hector Bellerin - RB
Bryan Cristante - DMC/MC
Serge Gnabry - AML/AMR/AMC
Sean Murray - MC/MR

also, could anyone help me by saying what business Wenger has done? Still on holiday and can't access FM until after the window closes!

Everton Takeover Confirmed

View attachment 911596View attachment 242646

Sky Sports - Some huge news coming out of Goodison Park this morning as its confirmed Cornish Pasty Billionaire Coolin Mcdonald Cooldridge has taken over Everton Football club and we can now go over live to Goodison Park to speak to the man himself.

Reporter - So you sit here as the new Owner/Chairman of Everton Football Club, how do you feel Coolin Mcdonald Cooldridge?

Coolin Mcdonald Cooldridge - first off you can call me CoolMcool to save yourself some time and im delighted, maybe i should have looked into what a disaster the former owner of the club had turned us into before i jumped in but im content.

Reporter - What are your finances looking like after last seasons flirt with relegation?

CoolMcool - Not good, we need to make some serious money before we can really look into buying players, im open to swap deals and loan deals if they allowed by the FA due to our current financial predicament.

Reporter - Yes the former Owner of Everton did not leave you in the best financial state and bought some questionable players and sold a few decent ones in his time too.

CoolMCool - Yes your right, ive lost some of the better players like Mirallas, Barkley and Baines im just glad Stones and Lukaku are still here, it shows what i think of the former owners transfers in that the 4 players who i want to get rid of only came to the club a year ago.

Per Mertesacker - £10Million
Mikel Arterta - £2Million
Dwight Gayle - £2Million
Steven Fletcher - £8Million

Reporter - So there you have it a Sky Sports News exclusive as new Everton Owner CoolMcool puts 4 of his first team squad up for sale in his opening moments of taking over. Im sure hes got plenty to do over the next few days to ensure Everton's Financial stability and that they dont have a relegation battle again.

Back