Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

View attachment 242835
End of Season 1

That time has has come, the end of the season 1 fixtures! There we have it, it has been one long crazy season!! It has been a fantastic season for some clubs, a few of the doing well above target!! Unfortunately this , in turn, meant that a few ‘top’ clubs have performed well below par!
Lets run through the end of season awards!!

First up we have the player awards:

Top Goalscorer
Goes to the one and only...
View attachment 242833
Sergio Aguero!!

Fantastic season, resulting in 25 league goals in 32 appearances!

Best Signing
This year the best signing is split between 2 fantastic players!

View attachment 242816
Andrea Pirlo!!

Pirlo signed by the Tottenham chairman turned out to be a shrewd piece of business racking up 3 goals and 19 assists this season, fantastic return from a 36 year old who some thought was finished!

View attachment 242812
Ener Valencia!!

Signed by the Aston Villa chairman, he managed to score 20 league goals in 32 appearances which single handedly dragged Villa to a 6th place finish in the league.

Worst Signing
View attachment 242810
Danny Welbeck!!

Unfortunately for Welbeck, it wasn't exactly his fault but an injury that ruled him out of 8 months of football, puts Danny up as the worst signing of the season. As West Ham had to rely on Heskey and Lambert along with continuing to pay Welbeck's 115k a week!

Next up we have the manager award....

Manager of the year
View attachment 242832
Nigel Pearson!!

He took a promoted Leicester who had little money and guided them to a 9th placed finish!
No one deserves it more!

Next up we have the Team awards....

Surprise Team this Season....
View attachment 242809
Newcastle!!

The Newcastle chairman, Eoin McG, made very little signings this season and managed to get a top 5 position.

We take into account the league position and the fact that his club still have a very respectable finance book, meaning there is plenty of cash if a signing or 4 is needed.

The future looks bright for Eoin's Newcastle United.

Disappointing Team this Season
View attachment 242807
Liverpool

Previous Chairman, Lewie100, ran poor Liverpool into the ground with expensive signings who gave little back and bad manager choices.

At one point didn't even know who many strikers he had signed or sold, poor guy got confused, this shows lack of ability to successfully run a club.

Liverpool suffered and lingered around and in the relegation zone for the majority of the season before Lewie100 called it quits on his time at Merseyside.

Liverpool, with a new chairman, managed to escape relegation and will be hoping for a brighter future this season and beyond.

Now the moment all chairmen have been waiting for...

Chairman of the year!!!
Voted by you guys...

It was quite a close decision for this award between Man City and Aston Villa…
View attachment 242803
TheJoshster; Man City chairman!

Man City beat the likes of Chelsea and Man Utd, who spent huge this season, to the title!

Man City were under a transfer Embargo for the majority of the season and were unable to spend anywhere near the amount of their Manchester rivals, United. but still managed to finish first.

Some comments from a few of the chairmen who voted:

"for fending off the challenge of a star studded man utd and being tough to get money out of in the market"

"didn't make many signings and still reached first"

Hope you guys enjoyed the awards!

I would like to take a sentence to say cheers for all the chairmen who have participating and were interactive; keeping this game alive…it wouldn't be running without you guys!
So cheers!

Disclaimer89!

Ps. Transfer Window update will be out in the next hour.

Last edited:
For all the banter. For all the drama. For all the rivalries. #thankyoudisclamer

View attachment 242793

Finances have been updated!

Check page one of the thread for your team's updated finances.

New promoted teams have also been updated.

Loans have also been moved back to their parent clubs.

Internet is being ****...struggling to get this game save uploaded! May be a slight delay :/

View attachment 242802

Season 2

The FA announces the Summer Transfer Window as Open
(Window closes on Tuesday 6pm)

Well chairmen, it is that time again, the opening of the transfer window! Please check the rules on the limit of FGN and DOM players allowed per season and per window.

Please can all chairman fill in this simple template below.
(Using the rules on the first page, each chairman is expected to calculate the transfer costs and the new wages the player will be on)

Any transfer request that isn't in this format will be discarded.

Template

[TABLE="class: cms_table_cms_table, width: 500, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Type[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Player[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Current Team[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]New Team[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Current Wage[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]New Wage[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]Transfer Cost[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]FGN[/TD]
[TD="align: center"]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]DOM[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]LOAN[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]FGN18[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]FREE[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Once again, I will be keeping the window open until Tuesday 6pm!

--Game Save--
https://mega.co.nz/#!o4cHHLhJ!vFfX4B7BuUz3vg3RgGOjHtdXbgsxLMe6DdE8R6GZhNg

Any issues with the save or any questions, PM me instead of spamming the thread.

Good Luck Chairmen!​

Yes José, two issues in one go and i haven't had to do anything :D

It is with a heavy heart i am having to inform all members of the QPR univer..... Fan base that last seasons player of the season Steven Caulker has left the club. I too am devistated but there is a plan in place. The money the club has brought in will be reinvested into the club. We here at Queens Park Rangers including Head Coach chris Ramsey and Myself the higher power wish him and his family well on this move.

It is with a heavy heart i am having to inform all members of the QPR univer..... Fan base that last seasons player of the season Steven Caulker has left the club. I too am devistated but there is a plan in place. The money the club has brought in will be reinvested into the club. We here at Queens Park Rangers including Head Coach chris Ramsey and Myself the higher power wish him and his family well on this move.

dude did u see that austin left for 1.9m to cardiff!

Hehe, Fulham looking good for the higher finish :)

I dont see your basis for this prediction. Weve still got the better team and are already an established prem team. We finished 13th last year

Back