Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

Well all im going to say is that if you think that we will finish in the drop zone this season then.....IM AFRAID IVE GOT SOME BAD NEWS. P.S. if anyone wants to take up my 5m wager that i will finish above fulham then like this reply

Sounds like an easy 5m, bring it on.

i would love to be able to see those goals lmao, he got 2 assists aswell! signing of the season? lol

speakin of we shud have a vote on signing of the season! pirlo and valencia are both in with a shout
Should have a vote on worst signing as well, but not including AI transfers otherwise Zuñiga wins it easily

I see chelsea and fulham seem to be getting pretty cozy. Is that an alliance i see forming

Suprised theres not an anti-chelsea group. I have heard of quite a few pro chelsea groups though. Fulham, Britan First, UKIP, the cast of top Gear all proper Chelsea lads

I smell someone getting jealous, and in debt at the end of the season :P

We'll see wont we. And trust me i dont worry about alliances. Believe that

TELLTALE GURU BUYS ROYALS!!

Computer company Telltale Games who are well known for The Walking Dead series and The Wolf Among Us have offiacially announced that there owner Michael Farinaro has become the new Reading Chairman.
Farinaro released a statement saying "I am delighted to confirm that i now own Reading Football Club, i want to let the fans know that i am used to success and i fully expect this great club to be the same."
Farinaro is willing to keep faith in manager Steve Clarke by giving him £12m to keep the club in the Premier League.
He added" Yes there is £12m available to spend on players but i still expect Steve to be sensible in transfer activity."

Now I understand why tales from the borderlands has been delayed so much they were saving all their money to buy reading!

Back