Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

hey when will you be updating the finances, and am i still able to pm you my transfer budget or have you already simmed. thanks

hey when will you be updating the finances, and am i still able to pm you my transfer budget or have you already simmed. thanks

Just finished updating them now.

About to start simming, so send me your budget now if you wish.

Hey, Sorry going to have to put this update on hold until Monday.

Internet is extremely slow and intermittant; for some of you guys who have me on steam will have seen me pop on and offline every 10 minutes.

Engineer is due out on Monday to get me back up and running.

I'll look to get 3+ monthly updates done during next week to catch up!

Hey, Sorry going to have to put this update on hold until Monday.

Internet is extremely slow and intermittant; for some of you guys who have me on steam will have seen me pop on and offline every 10 minutes.

Engineer is due out on Monday to get me back up and running.

I'll look to get 3+ monthly updates done during next week to catch up!

No worries mate. I can't even play a game of fifa with my internet lately. Looking forward to the update.

Apologies for the lack of updates, been busy trying to sort everything out before my holiday...

View attachment 240710
Chelsea FC Summer Transfer Summary and Aims for the season ahead

As soon as the transfer window opened, me and José sat down to discuss where we need strengthening and came up with the following list:
A new first choice left back
A backup centre back
A backup centre mid
A backup striker
A backup left winger

These positions were identified as our shallowest areas so we needed more depth in them.

José got to work straight away and signed Lucas Pratto as our backup striker. This resulted in Shane Long being loaned to Leicester.

I then got to work looking for the other positions we needed and came up with the following players:
John Stones
Geoffrey Kondogbia
Munir
Aaron Cresswell

Stones and Cresswell may become first teamers, Munir is a brilliant rotation option for Hazard and Kondogbia is a good prospect who can have an influence now.

There were a lot of outs, too many to remember them all but some of them include:
Gary Cahill
Branislav Ivanovic
Ryan Bertrand
Thorgan Hazard
Marco van Ginkel

We would like to thank the above players for the effort they have put in in a Chelsea shirt over the years and wish them all the best for the future.

Aims for the season
Top 2 in the league (prefer to win but...)
CL Semi's
Win one cup, QF in the other

Also, I am confirming that I will be leaving for a well-earned holiday tomorrow and most likely will not have access to Wi-Fi (honestly could Chelsea not be bothered to send me somewhere with Wi-Fi?) except for the weekend :P

So, Good Luck Chelsea

Back from holiday tomorrow! Hopefully just in time to see Arsenal cruise through August!

Dream Start....almost

QPR MONTHLY UPDATE

WOW. A great opening month for QPR leaves us in 6th place in the premier league. Now for all the millions.....(and millions) of QPR fans around the world shocked to see Steve Clarke as manager of QPR. Well im just as suprised as you are. I will try and rectify the situation ASAP. Now onto results.

Pre-Season
Wins against teams such as Barnet and Peterborough were good fitness tests for the players ready for the new season

Match 1vs Manchester United
Well what did we expect. A 3-0 thrashing from the favourites for the premier league. Goalkeeper Rob Green had possibly the worst game of his life playing at a 4.9 match rating. 1 or 2 players performed ok but for the main part it was poor.
QPR player of the match: Paulo Dybala (Against his own club)

Match 2vs West Ham
What better could we have asked for. Only 17 minutes into the match key striker Roberto Soldado recived a red card amd 5 minutes later Goalkeeper Rob Green went off injured however by that point we were already 0-2 up against the hammers with 2 striker from loanee Pablo Dybala. Gabriel Barbosa made it 0-3 on the brink of half time. Joe ledley pulled one back but new boy Gabriel Barbosa added a fourth in the 87th minute. A wonderful wonderful performance.
QPR Player of the Match: Pablo Dybala WITH A 10.0 RATING.

Capitol One cup 2nd Round vs fleetwood
A match in which anything less that total domination would be a complete failure however we did go through with a 4-2 victory. A very young team played and Goals from Barbosa, New loanee singing Sakho, Abou Diaby and Traore scored.
QPR Player of the Match: Abou Diaby

Match 3vs Aston Villa
Another dominating performance left no one in any doubt over who is the better team after a first minute penalty lead to a massive 1-4 win for QPR. We cpuld be in line for a very high placed finish if this form continues.
QPR Player of the Match : Roberto Soldado

Targets for next month:
Well all games next month can be considered winnable. Tottenham will be a tough test but i have 100% faith in the lads to get a great result. A cup run would also be grand so progression vs WBA is paramount.

QPR Player of the Month(As voted by QPR Universe):
3rd place.......Abou Diaby 5%
2nd place......Gabriel Barbosa 15%
1st place....... Pablo Dybala 80% Also congratulations to Pablo who also came second in Premier league Player of the month and joint top scorer

Everton have had a shocker of a start to the season getting thumped by Liverpool like that!

POOR START FOR ROYALS!!!

READING owner Michael Farinaro has admitted that the club have got off to a poor start to the season but admits there can be some positives taken from this.

Match 1 READING 0 WEST BROM 1

I expected a close game against the Baggies and i think we played really well but of course West Brom wanted it more.

Match 2 ARSENAL 4 READING 2

Of course we didnt expect to get a result at the Emirates but we gave a good account for ourselves here and it was good to see our new striker Robbie Keane score both goals.

Match 3 READING 1 SUNDERLAND 2

Poor performance from us in this game was hoping for at least a draw against Sunderland but we have a emerging star in midfielder Michael Hector who grabbed our goal.

Capital Cup Rnd 2 Match OLDHAM 1 READING 4

A good cup run is very important for us this year and it was great to get thru to the next round with a goal from our on loan striker Malcolm along with Gareth McCleary and a double from Jake Cooper.

Start of our campaign not a good one but Frank is still getting to know the squad and im sure he will get us going soon and hopefully in two to three weeks time we can welcome new signing Junior Hoilett into the team after injury.

West Ham's Update

.....****....

The end

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK a little more details

Tonight's update is sponsored by Head and Shoulders and will have a Hair related pun theme
(main reason being I have been hitting on a hair dresser and have so many of these left to use)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pre-season was pre-season...no one cares

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st Match - Community Shied Final v Man City

West Ham 4 - 1 Man City

What a victory! another trophy for the Hammers, albeit a novelty one.

We played superbly in this match, not putting a foot wrong and BRUSHING off any attack thrown at us.

Which is good, as I bet a PONY on this one...

After the game I spoke to Pellegrini and said "I MOUSTACHE you a question" He didn't respond, just said "I will MULLET over"

2 losses at 4-1 proves what a SHAM this team can be

Danny Welbeck has started most our games this season, looks like he will be our MANE striker (well actually it looks like he is going to be sold)

I don't want this to drag on so I will CUT it SHORT

I thought I had finished with puns, but I guess KNOT

I have a few more, but I'll SHAVE them for later

1 point out of 9 is not good enough, and if the team keep playing this bad I will be forced to produce more of these puns, therefore it is in your best interests to let me win...laters!

shampoo-sensitivescalp_small.png

Back from holiday tomorrow! Hopefully just in time to see Arsenal cruise through August!

And if it wasn't for Leicester, I'd be right! **** you Kasper Schmeichel (or whoever was in goal).
Will be able to write a transfer + August update tomorrow!

STOKE
Angry doesnt even cover it!

3 games 3 defeats. Newcastle humped us in a game where we had used all our subs by half time and spend the last 40 minutes with 10 men as N'Zonzi got sent off and Muniesa went off injured. News star striker Jonathan Calleri went off injured 2 minutes into his debut
Next up was a 2-0 defeat at the Britannia to Everton. We played better and made chances but Everton took there's we did not!
Final dissapointment of the month was away to Hull where we played well again but were let down in front of goal.

Not happy with Mr Rodgers in the transfer window either as he added an uneccasary forward in Fabio Borini, i'd say we had too many already! And youngster Charlie Colkett which is more acceptable. He only got rid of Andy Wilkinson as Steve Sidwell and others continue to make a packet sitting in the u21s

Coming up
Reading and Cardiff have become must win for confidence if nothing else, We have Reading in the League cup too. Leicester at home rounds of a month were we simply have to get wins with Man City, Chelea and Arsenal in October.

Back