Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

View attachment 239462

Back in August 2014, a young man, belonging to the San Marino Mafia called Lewie Roberts. He didn't do well however, and around April 2015, he was shot in a San Marino Mafia lockdown, by members who can not be named to this day. He was a **** owner, wrecking his favoured club, Liverpool, with dodgy incomings inc. Verratti for 30m, and Drogba on loan, and horrifying sales, such as Sturridge and Sakho to Arsenal for way cheaper than Liverpool valued them at. Let's go forward in time.

October 1st, 2015

Breaking News here at Sky Sports, it appears that the former Liverpool owner and presumed dead man, Lewie Roberts has done a Jesus, and has risen back to life, and has taken over Newcastle United! Now, if you remember last year, Newcastle had a stunning season, finishing 5th and claiming an Europa League spot unexpectedly, as well as Aston Villa. Now let's pass you over to Newcastle's arranged Press Conference as they announce a new owner, we're 99% certain it's Lewie though, let's listen in.

NU: Newcastle United
PR: Press
LR: Lewie Roberts

NU: Welcome press. We are here to announce our new owner, you may remember him from a certain Liverpool last season, where he struggled badly, with mediocre signings. We believe that he is a changed man, and here he is, Lewie Roberts.

-LR enters room to murmurs-

PR: Lewie, are you still part of the SMM? Are you a changed man? Will you wreck this club like you did to Liverpool?

LR: No, Yes and No. I know my errors of last time, and I believe that we need to be prudent, but have freedom to spend, so I won't go *****-nilly on pointless signings, I will only buy who is required.

LR: Sorry, I have to cut this now, I need to look at the squad and that! Tabarez has done amazing things, let's see if he does amazing things with me at the Owner helm!

-LR leaves-

Leicester City FC - September Update

View attachment 239409

SEPTEMBER ROUND-UP

Well, well, well. We've followed up a great August with a **** September, which is really disappointing given that it was a month where we really should have taken nine points. But, we're still in 9th place, which is par with last season and is still 8 spots above our predicted finish of 17th, so Nigel Pearson is still doing good work with this squad.

View attachment 919292

GW 4: Leicester City 0 - 1 Crystal Palace (Zaha 1')

Conceding a goal in the very first minute is never, ever good. I'm disappointed that we weren't able to find a way to get back into the game with almost 90 minutes to be played.

GW 5: Stoke City 2 (Calleri 21', N'Zonzi 28') - 1 Leicester City (Knockaert 12')

Inspite of the fact that we took an early lead, we weren't able to capitalize on it. This was a disappointing result, as although Stoke is a very hard place to play at (inspite of the fact that they hadn't won a game in the league until this one), it is unacceptable to lose concentration like we did for those seven minutes in which they got their goals.

GW 6: Fulham 0 - 1 Leicester City (Kramaric 15')

We win our last game of the month against newly-promoted Fulham, who gave a good account of themselves. A good goal there by Kramaric, and this time, we were able to hold on.

A look ahead to next week...

GW 7: Leicester City vs Manchester United, King Power Stadium
Last season: Leicester City 3 - 2 Man Utd

GW 8: Queen's Park Rangers vs Leicester City, Loftus Road
Last season: QPR 2 - 1 Leicester City

GW 9: Leicester City vs Aston Villa, King Power Stadium
Last season: Leicester City 2 - 0 Aston Villa

GW 10: Tottenham Hotspur vs Leicester City, White Hart Lane
Last season: Tottenham 2 - 0 Leicester City

View attachment 239407
3rd Round: Leicester City 2 - 2 Arsenal (Arsenal win on penalties)

SQUAD UPDATE

No suspensions to report of. Wes Morgan is out for the Man Utd game with a bruised rib, but should be fit for the trip to Loftus Road. Bojan suffered a bruised shin last time out, but should be fit for the game against Man Utd.

Last edited:

September

What a time to be alive
A draw with Everton was an acceptable start but we went wild after that winning every game
Champions League results were off the page as well!

Everton 1-1 Man Utd
Hummels
View attachment 239390

Champions League Match 1
Dinamo 0-4 Man Utd
Falcao 4
View attachment 239389

Man Utd 3-0 Newcastle
Mata
Falcao
Shaw
View attachment 239388

Carling Cup 3rd Round
Man Utd 3-2 West Ham
Young 2
Pogba
View attachment 239386

Man Utd 3-0 Hull
Falcao
Mata
Pogba
View attachment 239385

Champions League Match 2
Man Utd 4-1 Juventus
Rooney
Pogba
Di Maria
Mata
View attachment 239384

League
View attachment 919352
Doesnt that just look sexy? We're tied at the top while Man City sit in the relegation zone with no wins from 6

Champions League
View attachment 239383
We go into the double header with Olympiakos in a handsome position thanks to our two wins

View attachment 918961

Sunderland chairman Phillips finally escapes camping ****!

We managed to catch up with Kevin after his camping escape and this is what he had to say about Sunderland's start of the season.

This season is regarded as a year of transition, a lot of changes were made this summer. A new manager a new team and a new system to adapt to. We weren't expecting miracles but we definitely weren't expecting to find ourselves just outside the relegation zone.
Our form has improved in September a credible 2-2 draw away to Man City and a narrow 4-3 loss to Chelsea however results haven't been consistent and we are dropping points against teams we should have beaten.

I can't fault the players, Ribeiro, Zivkovic and Wickham have been outstanding to just name a few. If I can't blame the players then who can I blame? Lets take a look at the manager, we were looking for a change of leadership so went for the very continental Vincenzo Montella who liked to play an attacking 4-1-2-3DM system. We gave him the funds to buy the players to play this system which has in all honesty broken the bank. We would be playing like Barcelona in no time I thought, but oh how I was wrong. As soon as Montella took charge of his first game he changed his preferred formation to a flat boring 4-4-2.(I didn't know managers could do this, however if you look at his acheivments page it is listed there).

Momtella's change in formation has left players not playing in there natural positions and players like Yacob not getting game time because of his tactical changes. I'm willing to give him to Christmas to turn things around past that we shall see.​

READING SEPTEMBER UPDATE!!

Match 4 READING 1 STOKE 1

Im very pleased with this result getting our first point was vital and we showed great character from coming back from 1-0 down.
Brazilian youngster Malcolm grabbing our equaliser and so far proving to be a great player for us and good to see defender Michael Hector get Man Of The Match.

Match 5 LIVERPOOL 2 READING 0

Not a great game from us and to some this game up Mario Balotelli scored enough said!!!!

Match 6 C.PALACE 3 READING 3

Epic game from the best league in the world and im proud of my team as i think Crystal Palace are having a good start.
Marc Wilson grabbed his first goal for the club since his £800,000 arrival from Stoke and same goes for Jermain Defoe netting from the penalty spot and to top it off for us Jem Karacan grabbed our third goal and got Man Of The Match.
Well done to Palace's Tonny De Vilhena for his two goals.

3rd Rnd Capital One Cup READING 1 STOKE 0

Im starting to love the Cup at the moment as we actually win these games, a great Man Of The Match performance from our'Keeper Wayne Hennessey and once again Jem Karacan netting the winner.

Personal note to Frank De Boer: Please use Puncheon,Hoilett and Loftus-Cheek i signed them for a reason!

Last edited:
Cardiff_City_FC_logo.svg

The Bluebirds Are Flying

Cardiff have enjoyed an impressive start to the season and sit in mid table after 6 games. With a record of 1 win, 3 draws and 2 losses the club are on 6 points and are 13th​ in the table. The club made only 3 signings over the summer. The first signing was made by manager Russell Slade who decided to bring in Charlie Austin from QPR for £1.9million. The board were happy with this signing as they were looking for a new striker anyway and hope Charlie Austin can be the man to fire Cardiff to safety. The other signings were made by the board as they decided to spend £4million on the double signing of both Matt Lowton and Fabian Orellana from Aston Villa. The two both play on the right hand side which had been targeted as the weakest area of the team. The club hope these signings will help keep Cardiff in the Premier League but also know they have saved a bit of cash for January and are willing to support their manager in the transfer window if its needed.

Cardiff 0 – 0 Chelsea

The season started well with a respectable draw against Chelsea. The game was pretty one sided with Chelsea dominating both possession and shots but the Cardiff defence were strong enough to hold onto their clean sheet and take away a point.

West Brom 1 – 2 Cardiff

The impressive start to the season continued with an away win against West Brom. An early goal from Javi Guerra gave Cardiff a good start, and even though Bafetimbi Gomis scored an equaliser, Cardiff came away with the 3 points thanks to new signing Fabian Orellana who scored his first goal for the club late on.

Cardiff 1 – 3 Arsenal

A disappointing but expected result as Arsenal leave the Cardiff City Stadium with 3 goals and 3 points. A late consolation from Kenwyne Jones couldn’t hide the fact that Cardiff were dominated in this game which is disappointing considering we were at home.

Cardiff 1 – 2 Liverpool

The league schedule has not been kind to Cardiff as they face Chelsea, Arsenal and now Liverpool in their first 4 games. Liverpool made a quick start to the game and were 2 up within the first quarter of an hour. Charlie Austin was able to pull one back from the spot which marked his first goal for the club but Cardiff couldn’t find an equaliser.

Sunderland 2 – 2 Cardiff

A Charlie Austin double secured Cardiff another point and helped them recover from suffering 2 losses in a row. Results like these could be vital to build momentum and help the club avoid relegation.

Stoke 1 – 1 Cardiff

The first game where we were unlucky with the result. We took the lead through a Begovic own goal and Stoke were able to get a late equaliser in the 89th​ minute. The defence have generally played well this season and will be disappointed to concede such a late equaliser to cost the team 2 points.

The next month gives us one of the games of the season as Man Utd head to Wales. This game is a bonus however as the other 3 games are more vital to the clubs survival. We face Crystal Palace at home and then have games away from home against Fulham and QPR. We will be hoping for 6 points from these 3 games with anything gained from the Man Utd game both unlikely and a bonus.

Everton

View attachment 239165

Aug/Sept Report

Not a bad start to the new season for Everton under their new Chairman CoolMcool as they progress to the Capital One Cup 4th rnd after 2-0 wins over Doncaster and Bournemouth whilst their league displays have been reasonable too.
Allardyce had a tough start to the season losing the Merseyside derby to Liverpool 3-0 before bouncing back with a win at Stoke, it then got worse before it got better losing to Crystal Palace but then snatching a draw at Man U. They then secured back to back wins beating a couple of London clubs in the shape of Fulham and QPR.
We went live to Goodison to chat to their chairman today.

Reporter - So how do you thing its going with your new Club?

CoolMcool - Im pretty happy with what i have seen so far, i feel the squad is pretty large and was hoping a few players may have left in the Summer but at least no one else was brought in. We have had a topsy turvy start to the campaign but were up in 8th place and im hoping we can stay around their.

Reporter - How about your new signings have they settled into the club?

CoolMcool - Yes the likes of Henriquez and Cahill have settled in well whilst Ivanovic has been injured so i can understand why he has had much game time i cant see why Rodwell is not being played though.

Reporter - Lastly, now we are a few games in who do you think is likely to get relegated and who is going to win the Title.

CoolMCool - I think we could see one of the biggest falls from grace ever as Man City could well go from winning the Title last season to getting relegated this season whilst i see a couple of clubs from London going down with them likely Reading and QPR.
We beat QPR in our last game in a 3-2 win but it was far from close like the scoreline suggests as they nicked a couple of late consolation goals but looked totally out of their depth at this level.
Whilst i think the Title is between Chelsea and Man Utd, they have by far the best squads and have started the season well.

Maybe do October + November as 1 post, if it's not too much extra work? Those months are kind of "empty" in terms of manager actions!

I think he can posts how he likes but I won't be making monthly chairmen announcements or anything like that. But its good to see regular progress!

F​inally got to some wifi :) I'll post an update tomorrow morning

View attachment 238661
Premier League: Hull - Fulham
View attachment 238660Goals: McCormack, Woodrow
A great and deserved win to start off September against Hull, who didn't lose a single match up to now.

Premier League: Fulham - Everton
View attachment 238659Goals: -
We had more possession and shots on target, but Everton were way more efficient than us.

Capital One Cup 3rd Round: Chelsea - Fulham
View attachment 238658Goals: Hazard
Our Capital One Cup run already comes to an end with a loss against Chelsea.

Premier League: Fulham - Leicester
View attachment 238657Goals: -
Another game that we should have won, but we didn't convert our chances into goals.

Premier League Standings:
View attachment 238656We're in a safe position for now, but we really need to be more efficient with our chances if we want to finish in a comfortable position.

Next month:
View attachment 238654The games against Man City and Chelsea will be tough, so we will need to get some points against Reading and Cardiff if we want to stay clear of the relegation zone.

Since the next update will be out tonight, I'll write my own update for Spurs tomorrow :)

Man City October Update

View attachment 921309

Our best month of the season which to be honest isn’t saying much but we progress.

Sadly injuries are still hurting us with aguero, silva, rodriguez and schnierderlin all out for another month pellegrini and co. have quite the job on their hands until then.
Thankfully joe hart is back :)

So we start October like any other losing well for the first minute that is! Anderson scores in less than a minute for stoke however knowing that a loss would probably start to rasie more questions about his job pellegrini pulls a rabbit out of a hat and with goals from bony and volland we escape with a 3-1 victory morale improves.

Crystal Palace away, tricky match but our quality just got us with the vital 3 points with volland scoring in the 37th​ minute.
Next came a 3-1 win against Galatasary and a 2-0 win against Fulham meaning pellegrini could afford to rest some palyers against reading in the capital one cup.

Annoyingly this went all the way to penalties credit to reading but extra game time is the last thing we want so given the lack of priority this year to the cup I can’t say anyone is too displeased about exiting in the 4th​ round.

Next and the biggest disappointment of October aside realising all our Halloween candy had been eaten by dzeko grrr was a 3-2 loss to our biggest rivals Manchester united. A close game but one that sadly could have a big say in the title race L
So end of October 10 games in we now find ourselves in 9th​ a better although still disappointing start to the season. However with the new couple of faces in and out and with the injuries im still not concerned I expect our form to improve as the season goes on.

In terms of players performances my new signings have done well in their restricted game time due to injury. Caulker is keeping managala out of the side with a very impressive average rating 7.42 (last 5 games) and rodriguez and schniderlin continue to average a match performance of 7.

Dzeko and Mangala continue to underperform and are starting to look like deadwood from the previous regime. Managala especially is a disappointment he has the stats but clearly his big wages have gone to his head even more annoying given his transfer fee expect a summer transfer for this one.

In terms of dzeko a new striker is a priority for man city so any swap deals or cash offers would come much appreciated to help fund the quest of one in January :)

Next month comes some easier games on paper for us including qpr and aston villa pellegrini has been set a target of 10 points including 2 champions league wins failure to meet this target will probably result in a termination of his contract.

Stoke getting back on track

Sept
We get our 1st win at home to Leicester fighting back from a goal behind. Draws with Cardiff & Reading all 3 games were settled by new forward Calleri who has quickly found his feet in the Premiership. In teh Carling cup we lost to Leicester but thats of no concern considering our league position. I would not have expected to be ahead of Man City and Aston villa however.

Oct
This was going to be a tough month. Started with the recovering Man City beating us after we took a lead, Similar but even more heartbreaking scenes against Chelsea where we had gone 2 goals ahead only to loose 3-2. We finally got the 3 points we deserved at West Brom with Calleri on the score sheet as usual. The month Ended with Stoke getting a point the boys deserved from the big games with a draw against Arsenal.

League so far
17th with 2 wins is not the most comfortable place to be but we've played most of the big teams and our huge amount of additions to the team now seem to be settling into the team. We Hope we'll see a few more wins over the winter period to get out of the relegation zone

Sorry for the brief update, not much time atm...
View attachment 238588
Chelsea FC - The season thus far

August
Full results:
Cardiff 0-0 Chelsea
Chelsea 2-2 Man City
Chelsea 4-1 West Ham
Disappointing, but no defeats yet
High point:
Finding out our champions league group - Genoa, Sporting Lisbon and Viktoria Plzen :D
Low point:
Losing a 2 goal lead against City
PotM:
Kurt Zouma - Outstanding month from the French youngster
WPotM:
Mateo Kovacic - not exactly a bad month, just not up to the standard of the rest of the team

September
Full results:
Chelsea 3-0 Arsenal
Chelsea 0-0 Viktoria Plzen
West Brom 0-2 Chelsea
Chelsea 3-1 Fulham
Sunderland 3-4 Chelsea
Genoa 2-0 Chelsea
High point:
Comfortably dismantling Arsenal
Low point:
Managing to make a complete mess of a straightforward CL group....
PotM:
Cesar Azpilicueta - Maintained an excellent standard in all of his appearances, establishing himself as first choice along with Cresswell
WPotM:
Danilo - not exactly the best competitor for Azpilicueta, playing pretty badly in most of his games.

October
Full results:
Chelsea 1-1 Liverpool
Stoke 2-3 Chelsea
Chelsea 3-0 Sporting Lisbon
Chelsea 2-1 Crystal Palace
Middlesbrough 1-5 Chelsea
Fulham 2-2 Chelsea
High point:
The emphatic defeat of our feeder team in the Capital One Cup
Low point:
The draw against Fulham
PotM:
Thibaut Courtois - this award getting spread round, Courtois kept us unbeaten on several occasions.
WPotM:
Geoffrey Kondogbia - not the best few months from the new signing, hardly making an impact from the bench.

What's next?
Well, despite being unbeaten in the league we are still behind Manchester United by 1 point - We play them in November, a game that could already decide where the title ends up.
Also we need to find more form in the CL as we are currently in 3rd in our group -_-

I'm happy so far. Keep the updates coming. I'll probably post an in-depth review/post at Christmas time for my team unless something big happens in the game.

Leicester City FC - October Update

View attachment 238558

OCTOBER ROUND-UP

We follow up a dismal September with a good October. 2 wins out of 4 is not bad at all, especially considering the fact that the 2 defeats were against Man Utd and Tottenham. The six points obtained sees us climb two spots into the 7th place, which is good progress given last season's 9th place finish.

View attachment 921992

GW 7: Leicester City 1 (Ulloa 55') - 4 Man Utd (Pogba 14',29'; Di Maria 49'; Lukaku 51')

We were soundly thrashed in our first game of October. Never really stood a chance after going 2-0 down inside half an hour. Di Maria pretty much finished the game off minutes after the second half had begun.

GW 8: QPR 1 (Soldado 27') - 2 Leicester City (Moore 6'; Long 60')

A good response from the lads to the thrashing at the hands of Man Utd the week before. Shane Long continues his good start to the season!

GW 9: Leicester City 3 (Ulloa 2'; Drinkwater 28'; Mahrez 32') - 1 Aston Villa (Benteke 13')

Brilliant first half and a comfortable win in the end. Ulloa has started the season solidly as well!

GW 10: Tottenham 2 (Dembele 1'; Mirallas 22') - 0 Leicester City

We finish October exactly the way we started it. Enough said.

A LOOK AHEAD TO NOVEMBER...

GW 11: Leicester City vs Newcastle United, King Power Stadium
Last season: Leicester City 1 - 3 Newcastle

GW 12: Everton vs Leicester City, Goodison Park
Last season: Everton 0 - 1 Leicester City

GW 13: Leicester City vs Hull City, King Power Stadium
Last season: Leicester City 2 - 0 Hull​

SQUAD UPDATE

No suspensions to worry about just yet, although Wes Morgan is one yellow card away from a one-match ban. On the injury front, Andrej Kramaric suffered a thigh strain and will be unavailable for the next 2 weeks. Also, under the terms of his loan agreement, Yoan Gouffran will be ineligible for the game against Newcastle.

Last edited:
Back