Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

Nice to see Chelsea not being involved as a team being in the red :D
On a side note, I'm back now so I'll do a proper update tomorrow (Including the typical Chelsea length transfer list)

Nice to see Chelsea not being involved as a team being in the red :D
On a side note, I'm back now so I'll do a proper update tomorrow (Including the typical Chelsea length transfer list)
Yay! :D

View attachment 237055

FGN/DOM/FREE window is now closed!

We roll around once again and with the closure of the FGN/DOM window!

No activity so far from some of the teams during this window...seems they are feeling the effects of overspending in the Summer and not taking wages/club debt into consideration.

So with the curtains down on the window, below are the confirmation of all teams and their FGN/DOM/FREE activity.

Arsenal
IN
TypePlayerCurrent TeamNew TeamCurrent WageNew WageTransfer Cost
DOMTony BlankleyHuddersfieldArsenal£400£700£136K
FGN18Diego ZaragozaBocaArsenal£25£44£1.6 Million
FGNRyan GauldSportingArsenal£6k£10.5k£1.3 Million

Total Spent: £4 Million

Aston Villa
IN
FGNCarlos FierroChivasAston Villa£10.5k£16k£7.8 Million
LOANSergiy KryvstovShakhtar DonetskAston Villa£6.25k£6.25k£125k
FGN18Mohamed JabbariPSGAston Villa£60£120£1.3 Million

Total Spent: £9.2 Million

Cardiff
NO FGN/DOM transfers

Total Spent: £0 Million

Chelsea
NO FGN/DOM transfers

Crystal Palace
NO FGN/DOM transfers

Everton
NO FGN/DOM transfers

Fulham
NO FGN/DOM transfers

Hull City
NO FGN/DOM transfers

Leicester
NO FGN/DOM transfers

Liverpool
NO FGN/DOM transfers

Man City
IN
FGNRobert PereyraUdineseMan City£32.5k£65k£3.8 Million
FREEAndriy YarmolenkoDynamo KyivMan City£28.5k£100kFREE

(Yarmolonko joins in the Summer)

Total Spent: £36.3 Million

Man Utd
NO FGN/DOM transfers

Newcastle
NO FGN/DOM transfers

QPR
NO FGN/DOM transfers

Reading
NO FGN/DOM transfers

Sunderland
NO FGN/DOM transfers

Stoke
IN
FGNu18Enes UnalBursaporStoke£3.1k£5.4k£320k
FREEJucileiN/AStokeN/A£4kN/A

Total Spent: £320k

Tottenham
NO FGN/DOM transfers

West Brom
NO FGN/DOM transfers

West Ham
NO FGN/DOM transfers

This concludes the FGN/DOM/FREE window. The C2C window is still open until Saturday 9pm.

Some teams may not have gotten all of their players due to other clubs outbidding them, having insufficient funds etc..

If anyone has any queries about the transfers, PM me; do not spam the thread with issues!
(I will then make any changes to this post to correct any errors.)

Last edited:

Fist fight on deadline day eve between Brendan Rodgers and Nahuel Leiva "he'll never play for us again" I set him up for the big time. Was set for him to be a star player for us for the next 15 years but his lack of respect for me on the training pitch leaves me with no choice but to sell him"
View attachment 924967

Mr Cruyff speaks
"We all know he's one of the top u20 players in Football manager but does not fit into Mr Rodgers philosophy or system

Stoke
Transfer List
DC P Wollscheid £7m
MC S N'Zonzi £6m
ML Nahuel Leiva £4m

DLC Marc Muniesa £3m
ML L Piazon £3m

DC J Veltman £2m
MC G Cameron £1m
MC G Whelan £1m
DC R Huth £1m
DC Lamine Sane £1m
AT Ulises Davila £1m

Really need to clear some of these so i'm open to offers and if your interested in more than one player i can cut prices!

Free
MC Jordi Gomez
DR P Bardsley
MC Steve Sidwell
MC Dionatan Tiexeria
Daniel Bachmann

Come on guys lets sell at least one player!!!!

Is there any way make it more fair to the smaller teams in the FGN transfer window. 2 Windows in and in both windows a bigger team beats me to the punch on a player which is fair enough as that realistic. However its not realistic to have a shot at getting one player then having no chance to use the FGN transfer as we dont find out till after the window is shut.

The idea i had would have been
Friday - FGN Deadline 9pm
*Sat - 2nd chance FGN deadline 9pm
Sun - c2c window 9pm

* 2nd chance deadline would be for any club who went for a fgn/fgnU19 but was beaten by a bigger team. so in the summer if i had 2 bids out of 3 beaten by a bigger club i would get 24 hours to put in 2 more bids.

What do you all think?

Last edited:

Is there any way make it more fair to the smaller teams in the FGN transfer window. 2 Windows in and in both windows a bigger team beats me to the punch on a player which is fair enough as that realistic. However its not realistic to have a shot at getting one player then having no chance to use the FGN transfer as we dont find out till after the window is shut.

Sun - c2c window 9pm

* 2nd chance deadline would be for any club who went for a fgn/fgnU19 but was beaten by a bigger team. so in the summer if i had 2 bids out of 3 beaten by a bigger club i would get 24 hours to put in 2 more bids.

What do you all think?

gr8 idea m8

Sun - c2c window 9pm

What do you all think?

I think that would be nice tbh. Atm, it sucks a bit if you pick the wrong player as a lesser team!

For Sale
DC Marcos Rojo £6m
MR Nani £4m
MC Nick Powell £2.5m
DC Tyler Blackett £2m
MC Michael Carrick - Free
AT Robin Van Persie Free
GK Andreas Lindegaard Free
DL Reece James Free

For Loan
GK J Pereira
MC B Pearson

AT James Wilson

Wilsons loan at Stoke has been canceled after they got there new striker

Last edited:

Sun - c2c window 9pm

What do you all think?

Im 100% happy w that as tge same happened to me in the summer and ruined my plans

Sun - c2c window 9pm

What do you all think?

I'll have a look at implementing something like this next season.

Leicester City FC - Important Announcement

View attachment 925615

CLUB ANNOUNCEMENT

Following a late-night meeting with the board, Nigel Pearson has left the club. We would like to place on record our thanks for the hard work he has put in over the last couple of seasons. However, it was mutually agreed that we hadn't made sufficient progress compared to the previous season. Moreover, team morale was at an all-time low following a winless December, and was never really great throughout the season.

The board is delighted to announce that Laurent Blanc has succeeded Nigel Pearson. Blanc was the former manager of Paris Saint Germain. He guided the French club to 2nd place in last year's Ligue 1. We hope that the appointment of Laurent will lead the club on to bigger and better things.

Last edited:
View attachment 236864

Winter Transfer window is now closed!

The transfer window is now closed. It has been quiet for the some of the teams in the league, some chairmen are feeling the effects of their heavy spending in the Summer.

In regards to the pre-contracts signing,they will move to their new clubs at the end of the season.

---Game Save---

(Will be in the January Update)

Below are finalised signings for each club.
(Please check and ensure all business for your club is correct..PM if any issues)

Arsenal
IN
C2CImre CanLiverpoolArsenal£45k£45k£12 Million & P/E
C2CCoutinhoLiverpoolArsenal£75k£75k£20 Million & P/E
DOMTony BlankleyHuddersfieldArsenal£400£700£136K
FGN18Diego ZaragozaBocaArsenal£25£44£1.6 Million
FGNRyan GauldSportingStoke£6k£10.5k£1.3 Million

Total Spent: £36 Million

Aston Villa
IN
FGNCarlos FierroChivasAston Villa£10.5k£16k£7.8 Million
LOANSergiy KryvstovShakhtar DonetskAston Villa£6.25k£6.25k£125k
FGN18Mohamed JabbariPSGAston Villa£60£120£1.3 Million

Total Spent: £9.2 Million

Cardiff
NO FGN/DOM transfers

Chelsea
NO FGN/DOM transfers

Crystal Palace
IN
C2CBentekeAston VillaCrystal Palace£54k£54k£10 Million

Everton
NO FGN/DOM transfers

Fulham
NO FGN/DOM transfers

Hull City
IN
C2CGersonMan CityHull City£700£700LOAN

Leicester
NO FGN/DOM transfers

Liverpool
IN
C2CSanti CazorlaArsenalLiverpool£75k£75kP/E
C2CMateo MusacchioArsenalLiverpool£105k£105kP/E

Man City
IN
FGNRobert PereyraUdineseMan City£32.5k£65k£3.8 Million
FREEAndriy YarmolenkoDynamo KyivMan City£28.5k£100kFREE

(Yarmolonko joins in the Summer)

Total Spent: £3.8 Million

Man Utd
NO FGN/DOM transfers

Newcastle
IN
C2CVictor WanyamaArsenalNewcastle34k34k£8 Million
C2CJulian BrandtArsenalNewcastle25k25kLOAN
C2CJordan IbeLiverpoolNewcastle25.5k25.5k£5 Million
C2CSaido BerahinoLiverpoolNewcastle15k15k£5 Million

Total Spent: £18 Million

QPR
NO FGN/DOM transfers

Reading
NO FGN/DOM transfers

Sunderland
NO FGN/DOM transfers

Stoke
IN
FGNu18Enes UnalBursaporStoke£3.1k£5.4k£320k
FREEJucileiN/AStokeN/A£4kN/A

Total Spent: £320k

Tottenham
NO FGN/DOM transfers

West Brom
NO FGN/DOM transfers

West Ham
NO FGN/DOM transfers

If anyone has any queries about the transfers, PM me; do not spam the thread with issues!
(I will then make any changes to this post to correct any errors.)

I will be simming to the end of January tomorrow evening.

Last edited:
Reading chairman Michael Farinaro has admitted the club are doomed for relegation after a dismal season under Frank De Boer.
The Royals are rooted to the bottom with just one win in the Premier league and also in financial trouble.
Farinaro said"It is unacceptable to win just one match in the league and I want to see a big improvement from now til end of season".

QPR Chairman Press Conference
Higher Power (HP): Thank you ladies and gentlemen for attending this press conference. I firstly would like to apologise to the QPR Universe for being absent for so long. I would also like to thanks the players on the field and the manager for performing well above expectations and pushing to achive our 3 year target of reaching the Europa League. I understand that some questions will need to be answered so im opening the floor to journalists who maybe have have questions about the future of the club.

The sun: So theres been some fans who have questioned your summer window as you haven't bought or sold a simgle player wheras other clubs have vastly improved. Should fans be concerned?

HP: Not at all. If there was a need for the club to improve yhen i can assure all the fans out there that we would have brought in the right players. Our defence has been solid and we havent missed Steven (Caulker) at all although he was a magnificent player no one is irriplacable and no one is bigger than the club.

The Star: Do you think that your club can keep up with the recent good results and finish 8th or above.

HP: Most Definitely!!! We have progressed so far. We've gone from being Lower midcarders/Jobbers to solid midcarders pushing upper midcard. The push weve had is massive and im sure we can keep it up. The club has entertained the fans and we aim to keep going with this brand of football.

The Mirror: Rumour has it that there is a 5m pound wager between QPR and Fulham over who will finish higher. Can you shine some light on there rumors?

HP: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Well both me and the chairman of Chelsea B team....i mean Fulham FC know the truth and i cant provide any insight to the press but put it this way. If someone was foolish enough to put that amount of money on Fulham finishing above QPR then they deserve to lose 5M pounds.

Press Officer: Last Question

The Guardian : Can you shed some light on where you've been the last few months?

HP: Well. In the industry that i made my fortune in theres lots of hard knocks and "Bumps". These arent "Fake". It really hurts. I' ve suffered several concussions in my career and i've been passing out recently. I've been in hospital for a while but ive been released by the doctors and im ready to go full on with both Football and my other sporting persuits. Thank you all for attending this conference

Much better :) think we all know who the dominant team in London (and England) is atm...

Back