Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

View attachment 237543
Hull City hit rock bottom...​
After our wonder start in August, Hull City have fallen all the way down to 19th, only ahead of Reading, because Reading is absolute rubbish. We will be making some changes this January, and possibly sacking the manager at the end of the month if he doesn't turn this around.
September saw 3 league losses, the only acceptable one being to Manchester United, and a win in the Capital One Cup
October saw 2 premier league losses and 2 ties, and an absolute thrashing by Manchester United in the Capial one Cup...
November saw us grab 2 draws to Everton and West Ham, and we thought we could get a run of points going... but then we lost to Leicester...
December was a terrible month, we had to play some big teams at a bad time, got 4 losses, and 3 draws, the high point being a draw against Liverpool. No double digit goalscorers yet, and nobody above a 6.95 Avg rating... this needs to change quickly...

Transfer List:
Abel Hernandez - 10 M ST
Mohamed Diame - 7 M CM
Nikica Jelavic - 4 M ST
Tom Ince - 5 M AML

Thought **** when I saw the league table. Then realised there are only 7 points seperating 15th and 6th. Everything to play for!! COME ON LADS!!

Will give a proper West Brom update in my next post.

Owing to the fact that my internet is pretty bad, I'm only going to be posting sporadically over the next week or so. We've had a terrible December that's seen us fall 5 places from 5th to 10th in the table. Nigel Pearson is in no imminent danger of losing his job, but another month like this and I may have to start looking for alternatives.

Transfer list to be posted soon. Don't see any new arrivals barring a departure or two.

View attachment 237474

Managerial Changes + Player Purchases

Newcastle would like to announce that we will be sacking Oscar Tabarez, and hiring the former Brazil manager Dunga. Reason being that I would expect to be top half, and we're stuck in mid-table.

Also, we would like to announce these 2 players, Victor Wanyama and Julian Brandt to the club, Wanyama for £8m and Brandt on a 6 month loan. We feel that these 2 will contribute massively to the depth of the squad and the 1st team. Wanyama is only 25, so he has years left in him, and Brandt is only young, so he should expect a mix of First Team and Rotation.

Thanks, Lewie Roberts (Newcastle Owner)

P.S. I leave you with a pic (Attached Thumbnails) of the sort of player we want to be able to bring to this great club in the future

Liverpool transfer update

With financial reasons, everyone is available. Just make sure to offer acceptable price

Stoke
Transfer List
DLC Marc Muniesa £3m
DC J Veltman £2.5m
MC G Cameron £1m
MC G Whelan £1m
DC R Huth £1m
DC Lamine Sane £1m
AT Ulises Davila £1m
Really need to clear some of these so i'm open to offers and if your interested in more than one player i can cut prices!

Free
MC Jordi Gomez
DR P Bardsley
MC Steve Sidwell
MC Dionatan Tiexeria
Daniel Bachmann

For Loan
Nahuel Leiva

Last edited:
Still can't download the save (having WiFi, but not strong enough to download the save... :/ ), so everyone is available at a price...

Sorry about having very few updates this season and as i havent got the save atm ill say the same as a few chairman before me and say everyone has a price

West Ham Announce transfer intentions.

None....that is all

We kind of ran out of money, this is what happens when you trust Lewie100 to have a look at your finances and keep them in check! (money just disappears)

Not planning to buy anyone this window as we have waaaaay too many players.

All players are up for sale at the right price - also if anyone wants to do some crazy swap deals I'm in!​

Last edited:
Man City

Fernando Value 13.75m available for 6m

fernandinho value 12.75m available for 6m

Dzeko Value 18m available for 10m

Nasri available for £10m

Last edited:
Super, super quick Tottenham update. I'll actually be able to get a proper one out this afternoon! Yay!

Anyway, ay, open to offers for players. Please PM me if you're interested in any of my players :)

Arsenal looking to get rid of deadwood

Transfer list:

Mateo Musacchio - £12.5M
Summer purchase, but after suffering a broken leg, he hasn't managed to fight back into the side.
Eugene Kacheridi - £12.5M
Very solid CB as well. Will not be sold if other defenders go, 4th choice atm.
Matteo Darmian - £8M
A very good full back, but won't get into our side. Has suffered a broken leg at the moment, and will be out for 3 months
Gabriel Paulista - £4M
Quality CB for a lot of PL-teams, available on the cheap!
Francis Coquelin - £500K
Homegrown defensive midfielder, a good option for several sides, but unfortunately not Arsenal-quality.

Loan list:

(Callum Chambers)
If we can't manage to sell any defenders, I might be willing to loan Chambers out, to ensure he gets playing time.

View attachment 237145

Quick reminder

Just a quick reminder for everyone involved.

FGN/DOM/FREE window closes at 9PM...So ensure you get your bids in before then.

C2C window will remain open until Saturday 9PM.

Fist fight on deadline day eve between Brendan Rodgers and Nahuel Leiva "he'll never play for us again" I set him up for the big time. Was set for him to be a star player for us for the next 15 years but his lack of respect for me on the training pitch leaves me with no choice but to sell him"
View attachment 237134

Mr Cruyff speaks
"We all know he's one of the top u20 players in Football manager but does not fit into Mr Rodgers philosophy or system

Stoke
Transfer List
ML Nahuel Leiva £4m

DLC Marc Muniesa £3m
DC J Veltman £2m
MC G Cameron £1m
MC G Whelan £1m
DC R Huth £1m
DC Lamine Sane £1m
AT Ulises Davila £1m

Really need to clear some of these so i'm open to offers and if your interested in more than one player i can cut prices!

Free
MC Jordi Gomez
DR P Bardsley
MC Steve Sidwell
MC Dionatan Tiexeria
Daniel Bachmann

Will try and get an update out at the weekend and wont be bringing anyone in like that for lack of funds but Per Mertesacker, Dwight Gayle and Steven Fletcher are all available for low fees

View attachment 925040

911975d1437389140-disclaimer89s-english-premier-league-chairman-game-football-manager-2015-edition-west-brom-logo.png

West Brom Chairman Demands Action

The chairman of West Brom has released a vicious outburst at other premier league clubs and is demanding action from the DFA (Disclaimer's Football Association) over how other clubs are getting away with being in the red balance.

Chairman of the Board Terry Dunne had been viewing other clubs finance sheets, which are open to the public to view under the Club Financial Law, and is clearly angered by what he has learnt. He released a full statement which you can read below;

"When I came into this club 6 months ago we had £3million in our bank balance. We managed to make 5 solid signings while managing are finances and although things are tight we are in financial control.

"It is absolutely appalling that we've had to sell key players like Filipe Luis, and Youssouf Mulumbu just to stay out of the red. All this while teams like United are spending over £40million on Falcao, and Liverpool spending over £20 million on a single player.

"It doesn't end here. There is a list of teams that need punishing as they borrowing from the banks, something that isn't allowed under the Disclaimer FA Rules. Here is a full list of teams who are currently in the red:

- Man United
- Liverpool
- Tottenham
- QPR
- Sunderland
- Reading

"I sympathise with Sunderland and Reading. They are genuinely restricted in finances but they've still failed to stay afloat and rules are rules.

"I'll be expecting some sort of point deduction by the end of January as these rules are clearly started at the start of each season. Administration, points deduction, forcibly selling players and transfer embargos need to be implemented immediately. What is the point in waiting to penalise teams later on, or at the end of the season? They're using unfair advantages for the short-term and it needs to be stopped.

"And I invite other chairman to quote this post and sign your signature in support. Justice needs to be done. Now."

West Brom, despite bringing in 5 massive coups for the club, have kept their balance above the red line. The chairman was done a remarkable job given the current financial strain. We wait to see how others react to this report...

View attachment 925040

911975d1437389140-disclaimer89s-english-premier-league-chairman-game-football-manager-2015-edition-west-brom-logo.png

West Brom Chairman Demands Action

The chairman of West Brom has released a vicious outburst at other premier league clubs and is demanding action from the DFA (Disclaimer's Football Association) over how other clubs are getting away with being in the red balance.

Chairman of the Board Terry Dunne had been viewing other clubs finance sheets, which are open to the public to view under the Club Financial Law, and is clearly angered by what he has learnt. He released a full statement which you can read below;

"When I came into this club 6 months ago we had £3million in our bank balance. We managed to make 5 solid signings while managing are finances and although things are tight we are in financial control.

"It is absolutely appalling that we've had to sell key players like Filipe Luis, and Youssouf Mulumbu just to stay out of the red. All this while teams like United are spending over £40million on Falcao, and Liverpool spending over £20 million on a single player.

"It doesn't end here. There is a list of teams that need punishing as they borrowing from the banks, something that isn't allowed under the Disclaimer FA Rules. Here is a full list of teams who are currently in the red:

- Man United
- Liverpool
- Tottenham
- QPR
- Sunderland
- Reading

"I sympathise with Sunderland and Reading. They are genuinely restricted in finances but they've still failed to stay afloat and rules are rules.

"I'll be expecting some sort of point deduction by the end of January as these rules are clearly started at the start of each season. Administration, points deduction, forcibly selling players and transfer embargos need to be implemented immediately. What is the point in waiting to penalise teams later on, or at the end of the season? They're using unfair advantages for the short-term and it needs to be stopped.

"And I invite other chairman to quote this post and sign your signature in support. Justice needs to be done. Now."

West Brom, despite bringing in 5 massive coups for the club, have kept their balance above the red line. The chairman was done a remarkable job given the current financial strain. We wait to see how others react to this report...

Signed by Lewis Roberts, Newcastle Chairman

Ironic that you signed it Lewie when you put Liverpool in most of that debt before you left. Lol

Back