Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

Ironic that you signed it Lewie when you put Liverpool in most of that debt before you left. Lol

Hey, I'm a new person now, and I now believe that finances are most important, and not to go and waste money on some overrated players.

As an ex-chairman, I feel it is my duty to agree with Chairman Tezz on this one. That, and I really want Leicester to do well.

View attachment 925040

911975d1437389140-disclaimer89s-english-premier-league-chairman-game-football-manager-2015-edition-west-brom-logo.png

West Brom Chairman Demands Action

The chairman of West Brom has released a vicious outburst at other premier league clubs and is demanding action from the DFA (Disclaimer's Football Association) over how other clubs are getting away with being in the red balance.

Chairman of the Board Terry Dunne had been viewing other clubs finance sheets, which are open to the public to view under the Club Financial Law, and is clearly angered by what he has learnt. He released a full statement which you can read below;

"When I came into this club 6 months ago we had £3million in our bank balance. We managed to make 5 solid signings while managing are finances and although things are tight we are in financial control.

"It is absolutely appalling that we've had to sell key players like Filipe Luis, and Youssouf Mulumbu just to stay out of the red. All this while teams like United are spending over £40million on Falcao, and Liverpool spending over £20 million on a single player.

"It doesn't end here. There is a list of teams that need punishing as they borrowing from the banks, something that isn't allowed under the Disclaimer FA Rules. Here is a full list of teams who are currently in the red:

- Man United
- Liverpool
- Tottenham
- QPR
- Sunderland
- Reading

"I sympathise with Sunderland and Reading. They are genuinely restricted in finances but they've still failed to stay afloat and rules are rules.

"I'll be expecting some sort of point deduction by the end of January as these rules are clearly started at the start of each season. Administration, points deduction, forcibly selling players and transfer embargos need to be implemented immediately. What is the point in waiting to penalise teams later on, or at the end of the season? They're using unfair advantages for the short-term and it needs to be stopped.

"And I invite other chairman to quote this post and sign your signature in support. Justice needs to be done. Now."

West Brom, despite bringing in 5 massive coups for the club, have kept their balance above the red line. The chairman was done a remarkable job given the current financial strain. We wait to see how others react to this report...

Had West Brom not welched on a previously agreed deal to sign Jesse Lindgard, Nick Powell & Tyler Blackett we would have no debt and they would be £5m in the red. Thanks for that by the way!

Had West Brom not welched on a previously agreed deal to sign Jesse Lindgard, Nick Powell & Tyler Blackett we would have no debt and they would be £5m in the red. Thanks for that by the way!

Ouch! Killer by Man Utd there! :P

View attachment 237112

Newcastle announce duo from Liverpool

"Newcastle United can announce that we have purchased Jordon Ibe and Saido Berahino for £10m, that takes it to 4 January signings for Newcastle, as well as Wanyama and Brandt. This puts our finances at a safe, but not secure £5m, and we need to sell players. That's why we are reducing the price of Jovetic to £12.5m, and of Siem to £5.5m. (Jovetic is out for a few weeks) We believe that we need to sell players now, so we will declare that we will make no more transfers unless we can sell a player.​ That will mean we would be on secure footing for now."

I've been busting my balls trying to sell players and have not got a single offer despite listing millions of players. Wages not a problem at our end!

Why would we punish chairman before they've had a chance to sell players? The window is not over yet, at least wait until it is. Although I would add Austerity is the best policy! Vote tory!

I feel your pain

only bid I received was 100k talk about a cheeky bid haha

cmon people quality players at low prices!

That's insulting that mate, who the **** is offering such embarrassing bids?

Haha I still have no idea where the bids came from. Disclaimer told me and I was like what the ****!? I am West Broms Saviour. I am Legon. I do not forgive. I do not forget. I am Terry Dunne.

Anyone interested in Spurs players? Or need any positions they need a player in?

Back