Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2015 Edition

Cardiff and Stoke players leading the scoring charts! haha..

Whats wrong with a Cardiff player being the top goalscorer. We are pushing for Europe. 6th place. Incredible season so far. I'm already looking towards the summer.

Whats wrong with a Cardiff player being the top goalscorer. We are pushing for Europe. 6th place. Incredible season so far. I'm already looking towards the summer.

It was more aimed at the top 4...Chelsea running away in the league and Arsenal chasing; you'd think they'd be dominating the scoring charts.

Last edited:
We're spreading the goals around... we have lots of top players and they all need to play...

I was more aimed at the top 4...Chelsea running away in the league and Arsenal chasing; you'd think they'd be dominating the scoring charts.

That is true. I'm surprised Austin is doing so well. He wasn't even my signing. Russell Slade brought him in. I might have to leave the transfers to him from now on.

Ok, slightly disappointed to be outside the top 10 but no major worries. Update will be posted tomorrow

****! Can't win the big games :( Will cost us the title challenge.

Aston Villa Jan Update
First off we would like to welcome some new faces to club, and say goodbye to an old favourite.

View attachment 236518View attachment 236517View attachment 236516
21 year old Mexican international Carlos Fierro, 24 year old Ukrainian Sergiy Krystov, and 15 year old French/Qatari Mohamed Jabbari join us. Fierro will provide some mexican fire in attack, while Krystov has been brought in on loan from Shakhtar Donetsk to reinforce the defence, and Jabbari is a future star.
View attachment 236515
Sadly, only death can pay for life and we also announce the departure of fan favourite Christian Benteke to Crystal Palace for £10m. Kieran Richardson has also been released by the management, with Nicklas Helenius leaving during the off season. 3 in, 3 go.

An early defeat at Swansea saw us start the month with a defeat, just 1 goal the difference between progress in the FA cup and departure. An abysmal performance against Chelsea followed, with a 4 - 0 defeat but also a red card for the atrocious Graziano Pelle, and an injury for Guzan. An all round horrible game. Against fellow relegation challengers fulham we managed only a draw away, thanks to new man Fierro's penalty. A 3 - 1 defeat to QPR, who have a extremely strong squad then followed. However it is important to note that all these 4 matches were away from home, and we finally returned to Villa Park to face West Ham, but could only manage another draw. Tottenham was up next, a match I didn't see us winning but Pelle redeemed himself for his earlier performances with a brace late on - in the 84th and 87th minutes - to give us a 2 - 1 win! Finally we faced Everton. Fierro got his first goal from open play, and Gomez scored the other as we got another 2 - 0 victory. There's all to play for next month, a win away against fellow relegation challengers Hull would be a huge boost to the side, as well as a result against Leicester. We're currently 19th, but behind Hull and Fulham only on goal difference, with Stoke, West Brom, Everton and Sunderland all battling it out with us.

Last edited:
Manchester City January Update

First Transfers, disappointingly we were unable to shift anyone we wanted to in the January transfer window. Man city’s squad is ageing and we have too many players on big wages that simply aren't pulling there wait. Expect a clear-out in the summer.

On the plus side wonderkid Germerio will gain some valuable experience and match time playing at hull for the rest of the season hopefully helping him reach his very high potential.

And we were able to secure 2/3 of our targets last one fell through due to insufficient funds (sorry you know who u are!).

However I am pleased to announce to the club Robert Perrerya from udinese:

View attachment 236501

Talented and in his prime years at 24, with only 6 months left on his contract we were able to get this guy cheaply and quickly even if he is injured for the next few weeks.

We were also able to secure on a free at the end of the season:

View attachment 236500

Versaitile quick and quality , while his wages are slightly higher than I would have liked, due to high competition and being on a free it was a necessary precaution to make sure we secured our key target of the window.

Manuel Pellegrini on the other hand decided to sell one of the few English and even fewer club trained players for 4.2m to Newcastle. A poor deal by all means not only has he left us with no right back cover he also now has given us less funds to summer transfer targets as a new right back will have to come in (don’t rule out a return to trippier!).

However plans are already afoot for summer targets. These different opinions in the direction of the club and transfers only put a bigger strain on the relationship between sporting director and Pellegrini and with Bayern’s guardialo out of contract at the end of the summer and ancellotti and Rafa benitez also available it will take something special for Pellegrini to survive. However his saving grace could be the fact that whilst sporting director josh steer was unable to sell Fernando pellegrini has taken the step of putting him on the transfer list with one day left on the transfer window man city can hope.

In terms of results an indifferent month for us with now 14 points off title favourite’s Chelsea with a game in hand if man city have any chance of winning the title which would make it the third time in the row no more slip ups can happen.

In the P.L we start with two losses to West ham and the West Brom a 1-0 defeat to west ham in the late stages of the match is understandable especially given another early red card for us this time bony is the culprit. West brom on the other hand gave us a spanking Gomis was the player of the day scoring a hat-trick and even when Gimenez got sent off in the 60th​ minute we were unable to get any sort of comeback unacceptable.

On the plus side a 3-0 win at home is an excellent result especially given their fantastic new additions… While a 4-1 win against stoke is also impressive this time bony getting a hat-trick.

We continue to progress in the fa cup, beating brighton in 3rd​ round 4-2 and drawing to wolves in the 4th​ setting up a replay.

As I said at the start of the season I didn’t expect us to win the title due to the the settling in of new faces and the ageing squad that I was given that we are slowly replacing our biggest target was the champions league which we will play the 1st​ leg against Madrid in February progression is a must for this season not to be a write off.

Finally player performances. Rodriguez shows his quality and has proven to be an excellent purchase while bony also continues to show his gr8 form and is currently 3rd​ in premier top goal scorers.

While nasri and fernandinho are going through bad patches currently. Apparently talk of leaving has unsettled them both tough!

QPR January Update.

Ok, its been a poor month. Losses vs Manchester United amd Tottenham were to be expected however failure to win against hull and Newcastle made for a poor month. We were also dunped out of the FA cup by Sunderland although this allows us to focus on finishing in the top 10. Id also like to say how pleased i am to be where we are in the league whilst spending less than 1m per week on wages. Sorry for the short update but im still not feeling 100% since i was hospitalised. Thank you

View attachment 236358
This is too easy :D

Finally back on solid wifi :) Updates will still be sporadic though as I'm very busy atm...

November:
Only 4 games due to the international break. 2 comfortable wins in the CL made us favourites to win the group, requiring only a win over Genoa at home to achieve this.
In the league we had a tough game (United) and an easy game (QPR) and we conceded twice in both games, thankfully our attackers were up to the job as we scored 5 in the 2 games (2 v United and 3 against the worst in West London)

December:
As busy as expected with no less than 9 games in all competitions, 6 wins is pretty good. In the league we were sweeping all before us and were still unbeaten going into the last fixture of 2015. At this point fatigue stepped in and City comfortably beat us (Only bragging rights they get, look at the table :P ) In the CL we failed to get the win we needed as Genoa held on for a plucky draw at Stamford Bridge which won them the group. Obviously disappointing to come 2nd in the group but we are in good Kompany :P And we get Villarreal in the last 16 so it's all good :D
The less said about the COC the better (admittedly it was a rotational side... Jay DaSilva, Chalobah, Danilo)

January:
Another hectic month - 8 games this time, but 7 wins with only Arsenal capable of resisting our attack - probably for the good of the league as well :P This form catapults us to 6 points clear of Arsenal in 2nd and we are clear favourites to bring home the trophy (If we don't...)
In the FA Cup we have 2 comfortable wins to set up a fifth round tie with Huddersfield.

Transfers:
None in, One out (Todd Kane...) Worked well :D
Maybe has something to do with ****** wifi but still... more to spend in the summer :D (Unlike José...)

Aims for the rest of the season:
Win the League
Win the FA Cup
CL Semi's (Unless we get a bad draw in the Quarters)

January and the non existent transfer window

The aim of January was to clear out the excess squad and myself and Brenda failed on equal measures as we sold nobody!. I did get James Wilson back to Man Utd after picking up his replacement in the shape of Enes Unal. No other movements from us as the bigger teams muscled there way past us to my main targets and we could not sell or give away anyone.

E Unal - ATT
View attachment 236324

Back to Football and there will be no cup run for the team as they went out to Wolves in the 3rd round replay. Almost an unbeaten month in the league Wins at Newcastle and Leicester and a point from the home tie with Hull despite being down to 9 men for a lot of the 2nd half. Wilfred Bony got decided to show his dislike of Stoke by scoring a hatrick and being the difference between the teams.

Were only 5 points above the bottom 3 in the middle of the 10 point window of 8th to 18th so for now we have to keep up with this form to 1st pull away from relegation then to try move up the table some more!

Last edited:
Back